Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beyond Our Own (OOC/Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Name: Crowley Cerasi
Sexuality: Panromantic
Species: Human - Modified Splicer

Career: Indentured Laborer
Social Life: Socially Withdrawn
Family Life: None
Home description: Drifter, found in southeastern United States

Appearance:
~Athletic build with a lean toward a runner, caramel skin tone offset by naturally white hair(believed side-effect of early splicing). His eyes are a steely grey color. From the knees up, he appears mostly human with a few notable alterations(listed below). His attire consists of hooded jackets and comfortable clothing for prolonged periods of movement without restriction. He has a dogtag necklace.

Splicing:
Canidae splice - for endurance, speed, and strength. Hybrid blend, early revision to work out aggression.
~Long, canine ears, able to swivel - enhanced hearing
~Lower legs resemble a canine in shape and structure. - Enhanced running and endurance
~Improved sense of smell and olfactory receptors for tracking and identification

Modifications:
~Eyes - improved binocular vision and night vision capable.
~External supporting spine from base of neck and extending past pelvis to form a 6ft long tail, reinforced, three LED nodes between shoulder blades.
~Reinforcements to lower legs to improve stability and resilience, modified pads and claws for improved grip.
~Integrated alterations to further amplify jaw strength and olfactory senses while supporting a filtration system for foreign particulates and gas(built in gas mask) - His 'face' looks like the front of a canine's skull.

Personality:
+ Due to the choice blend of splicing; he is an empath, and thus quick to pick up on and adjust to other's emotions.
+ Fast learner with good memory
+ Adapts rather quickly to situations
- Prefers solitude (Loner)
- Not quick to trust or open up to others (Cynical)
- Lack of facial expression leads only body language and eyes to tell his mood. The LEDs in his spinal implant are meant to assist this further.

Dislikes: sudden loud noise, fire, rain(when having to track smells), people who stare
Hobbies: whittling(wood carving), tending to plants(succulents, herbs)

Skills: Close-quarters combat, tracking.
Weapon of choice: Sledgehammer
Group-oriented or solo worker?: Solo if possible, but will tolerate others.
Ambitions: Due to his history; he is working for his freedom.

(Art pending, suggested changes welcome)
Name: Crowley Cerasi
Sexuality: Panromantic
Species: Human - Modified Splicer

Career: Indentured Laborer
Social Life: Socially Withdrawn
Family Life: None
Home description: Drifter, found in southeastern United States

Appearance:
~Athletic build with a lean toward a runner, caramel skin tone offset by naturally white hair(believed side-effect of early splicing). His eyes are a steely grey color. From the knees up, he appears mostly human with a few notable alterations(listed below). His attire consists of hooded jackets and comfortable clothing for prolonged periods of movement without restriction. He has a dogtag necklace.

Splicing:
Canidae splice - for endurance, speed, and strength. Hybrid blend, early revision to work out aggression.
~Long, canine ears, able to swivel - enhanced hearing
~Lower legs resemble a canine in shape and structure. - Enhanced running and endurance
~Improved sense of smell and olfactory receptors for tracking and identification

Modifications:
~Eyes - improved binocular vision and night vision capable.
~External supporting spine from base of neck and extending past pelvis to form a 6ft long tail, reinforced, three LED nodes between shoulder blades.
~Reinforcements to lower legs to improve stability and resilience, modified pads and claws for improved grip.
~Integrated alterations to further amplify jaw strength and olfactory senses while supporting a filtration system for foreign particulates and gas(built in gas mask) - His 'face' looks like the front of a canine's skull.

Personality:
+ Due to the choice blend of splicing; he is an empath, and thus quick to pick up on and adjust to other's emotions.
+ Fast learner with good memory
+ Adapts rather quickly to situations
- Prefers solitude (Loner)
- Not quick to trust or open up to others (Cynical)
- Lack of facial expression leads only body language and eyes to tell his mood. The LEDs in his spinal implant are meant to assist this further.

Dislikes: sudden loud noise, fire, rain(when having to track smells), people who stare
Hobbies: whittling(wood carving), tending to plants(succulents, herbs)

Skills: Close-quarters combat, tracking.
Weapon of choice: Sledgehammer
Group-oriented or solo worker?: Solo if possible, but will tolerate others.
Ambitions: Due to his history; he is working for his freedom.

(Art pending, suggested changes welcome)
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
*reads forms of other people*
*realizes i forgot to put a skin colour*

uhhh Ali has fair skin i guess
*reads forms of other people*
*realizes i forgot to put a skin colour*

uhhh Ali has fair skin i guess
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
also is Crowley like ace or something
??
srry i'm dumb
also is Crowley like ace or something
??
srry i'm dumb
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
He sounds really interesting. Question - does 'none' in terms of family life imply that they are distanced, dead, or something else entirely? If it's meant to be a mystery, that's fine, I'm just curious.

We can most likely start this weekend.
He sounds really interesting. Question - does 'none' in terms of family life imply that they are distanced, dead, or something else entirely? If it's meant to be a mystery, that's fine, I'm just curious.

We can most likely start this weekend.
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
He's not Ace but he's not one to go for a relationship based on intimacy or attraction in that sense, he's lowkey a cuddly boy

and he doesn't know his family, a bit of his history is that he was donated to a program centered around gene splicing and modification in order to be a 'better worker' -- thus, the canine splice; intended for loyalty, strength, and endurance like working breed dogs. The tail, though applicable as a weapon, is actually intended for improved balance when hefting heavier loads.
He's not Ace but he's not one to go for a relationship based on intimacy or attraction in that sense, he's lowkey a cuddly boy

and he doesn't know his family, a bit of his history is that he was donated to a program centered around gene splicing and modification in order to be a 'better worker' -- thus, the canine splice; intended for loyalty, strength, and endurance like working breed dogs. The tail, though applicable as a weapon, is actually intended for improved balance when hefting heavier loads.
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Oh, I see! That makes sense, but poor guy :(
Oh, I see! That makes sense, but poor guy :(
how dare none of you have any wishlists in your clan infos

>:v

how am i meant to giftbomb now
how dare none of you have any wishlists in your clan infos

>:v

how am i meant to giftbomb now
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
Got some interest from someone in pms, with some questions, waiting on them for a bit before I create the IC thread. ^^
Got some interest from someone in pms, with some questions, waiting on them for a bit before I create the IC thread. ^^
*insert ok hand*
*insert ok hand*
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
Hey! This rp looks interesting, would you guys be open to one more person?
Hey! This rp looks interesting, would you guys be open to one more person?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13