Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | self-aware or dev-aware?
1 2
I dont know it would be funny if they were watching the forums and adding new phrases and references as they go, but honestly they probably just know us that well by now and predicted it all.
I dont know it would be funny if they were watching the forums and adding new phrases and references as they go, but honestly they probably just know us that well by now and predicted it all.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Haha, I guess so XD
Haha, I guess so XD
egg.gif
Hey Devs, if you see this add a toad.

Toad time.
Hey Devs, if you see this add a toad.

Toad time.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
it commented on how many threads there are about it in FRD
it's not wrong considering it's at least half of the front page but I'm concerned
it commented on how many threads there are about it in FRD
it's not wrong considering it's at least half of the front page but I'm concerned
unknown.png
If anything that’s more terrifying than being self-aware
If anything that’s more terrifying than being self-aware
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Waystone PRO now has a lime referencing Clippy, the paperclip. Not sure if this was a thing previously before someone made the connection.
Waystone PRO now has a lime referencing Clippy, the paperclip. Not sure if this was a thing previously before someone made the connection.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I've seen at least two things it says that I've seen in only slightly different form on the forums at various points, so the devs definitely added stuff based on our past posts... whether they add what we're saying at present will have to be seen, it's only been an hour.
I've seen at least two things it says that I've seen in only slightly different form on the forums at various points, so the devs definitely added stuff based on our past posts... whether they add what we're saying at present will have to be seen, it's only been an hour.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tioDr1y.png[/img] Oh.. It k n o w s.
tioDr1y.png

Oh..

It k n o w s.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2020-04-01 07:05:23" ] Waystone PRO now has a lime referencing Clippy, the paperclip. Not sure if this was a thing previously before someone made the connection. [/quote] Yeah, when i made that post i had no idea if there was a reference to clippy until someone posted a screenshot. Maybe they did, maybe they didnt - who can say? I think it was probably a thing before the thread was posted and I just hadnt seen it.
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2020-04-01 07:05:23:
Yeah, when i made that post i had no idea if there was a reference to clippy until someone posted a screenshot. Maybe they did, maybe they didnt - who can say? I think it was probably a thing before the thread was posted and I just hadnt seen it.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Bloodwyrm Perhaps it's a rare line, though at launch I never saw it and only started seeing it pop up very frequently following the connection being made.
@Bloodwyrm Perhaps it's a rare line, though at launch I never saw it and only started seeing it pop up very frequently following the connection being made.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2