Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Interest in Animal Crossing Discord?
1 2 3 4 5
I've sent out links to everyone who asked so far! If anyone else is interested please dont be shy :D
I've sent out links to everyone who asked so far! If anyone else is interested please dont be shy :D
y61dWJx.png
@AstraLily
Is this still available? I'm shy when it comes to this, but I would love to get more involved with the AC community. ;v;
@AstraLily
Is this still available? I'm shy when it comes to this, but I would love to get more involved with the AC community. ;v;
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
I'd love to receive an invite as well! :D
I'd love to receive an invite as well! :D
zKbDqwS.gif
I'd be interested as well. The reddit server is great, but so big and fast it gives me motion sickness.
I'd be interested as well. The reddit server is great, but so big and fast it gives me motion sickness.
5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png5CEYNbx.png
I'd love an invite if it's still active!
I'd love an invite if it's still active!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
i would be interested! :o)
i would be interested! :o)
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
I'd love to join
I'd love to join
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
im interested waho o
im interested waho o
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
Would love to join :o
Would love to join :o
@AstraLily
I'm interested in joining the discord as well! :)
@AstraLily
I'm interested in joining the discord as well! :)
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
1 2 3 4 5