Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4
@Kryda
Ehh, I think it's mostly on me considering your closed sign is literally the first line in the post xD But thank you and please do get in contact if you decide to open again!
@Kryda
Ehh, I think it's mostly on me considering your closed sign is literally the first line in the post xD But thank you and please do get in contact if you decide to open again!
by-knighterrant.png
@Straka

No worries, real life takes priority! And I myself can't manage to reply to anyone in a timely manner these days, so I've no room to get fussy...anyways, definitely still interested. c: I'll get some currency sent your way in a moment.
@Straka

No worries, real life takes priority! And I myself can't manage to reply to anyone in a timely manner these days, so I've no room to get fussy...anyways, definitely still interested. c: I'll get some currency sent your way in a moment.
BEPjgXW.png
@kryda
Sorry for the late response. Can and will do! And thank you so much! It's really unnecessary but I really appreciate it!

Edit: got the design ready for approval before I go to coloring and lining and whatnot.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693980343081893888/E6F1F373-1830-486B-BDBB-4EF54ED758A2.png

Anything I should change?
@kryda
Sorry for the late response. Can and will do! And thank you so much! It's really unnecessary but I really appreciate it!

Edit: got the design ready for approval before I go to coloring and lining and whatnot.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693980343081893888/E6F1F373-1830-486B-BDBB-4EF54ED758A2.png

Anything I should change?
\
@Seraphiie

Ack, I'm so sorry for the delay! I didn't see your edit and didn't remember to check back until now. ><' The design looks great, no need to change anything!
@Seraphiie

Ack, I'm so sorry for the delay! I didn't see your edit and didn't remember to check back until now. ><' The design looks great, no need to change anything!
BEPjgXW.png
@kryda.
alrighty then! i'll throw in a few more sketches for concepts and then line slap on some color!
@kryda.
alrighty then! i'll throw in a few more sketches for concepts and then line slap on some color!
\
1 2 3 4