Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4
It sure would, though of course I would end up doing more than just a single flat colored full body as there is much more artistic freedom for designing than a flat out commission.
You could look at getting at least one full body and one headshot as well as detail shots depending on what is part of the design.
It sure would, though of course I would end up doing more than just a single flat colored full body as there is much more artistic freedom for designing than a flat out commission.
You could look at getting at least one full body and one headshot as well as detail shots depending on what is part of the design.
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Kryda hi! Just a quick check in, but I was having some difficulty with the design aspects so I’m popping in with two of my favorite designs for your approval. These are not the finished products in any way, simply two starting designs for two different aesthetics. Any and all feedback is welcome for these!

Design 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693007015806763028/4D01DFBF-E597-4F60-A4B5-F0C15B426A2E.png

Design 2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693007012144873522/22864946-B4CF-4769-9187-78D36BFF8058.png

Here ya go! And thanks for your time^^
@Kryda hi! Just a quick check in, but I was having some difficulty with the design aspects so I’m popping in with two of my favorite designs for your approval. These are not the finished products in any way, simply two starting designs for two different aesthetics. Any and all feedback is welcome for these!

Design 1: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693007015806763028/4D01DFBF-E597-4F60-A4B5-F0C15B426A2E.png

Design 2: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622599239641595917/693007012144873522/22864946-B4CF-4769-9187-78D36BFF8058.png

Here ya go! And thanks for your time^^
\
@Seraphiie

Hey! Both of those are looking great already, there are a lot of aspects I like about each of them. After some thought, I’d say the first design is more in line with what I’m looking for, I prefer the shape of the head and jaw on that one, as well as the general look of the fins. But I do like the eye setup and fin placement of the second one as well. The spots on both definitely make them more visually interesting, that’s a nice inclusion. Lovely work so far, thank you for checking in! c:
@Seraphiie

Hey! Both of those are looking great already, there are a lot of aspects I like about each of them. After some thought, I’d say the first design is more in line with what I’m looking for, I prefer the shape of the head and jaw on that one, as well as the general look of the fins. But I do like the eye setup and fin placement of the second one as well. The spots on both definitely make them more visually interesting, that’s a nice inclusion. Lovely work so far, thank you for checking in! c:
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda
I'd love to give it a go! You can find my artshop here (I'd consider what you're looking for a coloured sketch and if you want to I can go down to 1000g for a fullbody if you're cool with me not colouring it).

My shop contains a lot of human examples, so here are some more dragon ones x x x x

EDIT: I just saw the line about you taking a break from this for now, so apologies for that and feel free to ignore me haha!
@Kryda
I'd love to give it a go! You can find my artshop here (I'd consider what you're looking for a coloured sketch and if you want to I can go down to 1000g for a fullbody if you're cool with me not colouring it).

My shop contains a lot of human examples, so here are some more dragon ones x x x x

EDIT: I just saw the line about you taking a break from this for now, so apologies for that and feel free to ignore me haha!
by-knighterrant.png
@ElysionLycaon

That is very enticing, I have to say. I'll have to see how the next few days pan out before I can make a decision here, but...I'm actually wondering if you might be interested in designing a different but related creature, if I don't end up commissioning you for this one in particular.
(I apologize for the delayed response. My mind is all over the place lately and words have been proving very difficult.)
@ElysionLycaon

That is very enticing, I have to say. I'll have to see how the next few days pan out before I can make a decision here, but...I'm actually wondering if you might be interested in designing a different but related creature, if I don't end up commissioning you for this one in particular.
(I apologize for the delayed response. My mind is all over the place lately and words have been proving very difficult.)
BEPjgXW.png
@Anchoram

All good! I should have edited the title earlier so it was more obvious. I'm really liking your art style, though, those dragons are top notch. If I end up opening this back up, I'll definitely keep you in mind. c:
@Anchoram

All good! I should have edited the title earlier so it was more obvious. I'm really liking your art style, though, those dragons are top notch. If I end up opening this back up, I'll definitely keep you in mind. c:
BEPjgXW.png
Oh yeah, I would definitely be interested in any kind of designing commission. I can do anything from insect to aquatic in terms of creature creation so that's no big deal.

No need to apologize, I understand. Times are a bit strange right now. Feel free to take whatever time you need in responding, I'll be here. I haven't really anywhere else to go at the moment haha
Oh yeah, I would definitely be interested in any kind of designing commission. I can do anything from insect to aquatic in terms of creature creation so that's no big deal.

No need to apologize, I understand. Times are a bit strange right now. Feel free to take whatever time you need in responding, I'll be here. I haven't really anywhere else to go at the moment haha
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@Kryda. if you like i could try to combine them? give the more feral look of the first with the grace of the second and some of the small details?
also for the teeth should i do protruding or should they stay in the mouth?
@Kryda. if you like i could try to combine them? give the more feral look of the first with the grace of the second and some of the small details?
also for the teeth should i do protruding or should they stay in the mouth?
\
@Seraphiie

That sounds good to me, if you'd be up for it! As for the teeth, I think they're better staying in the mouth.
(Also, I'm sending over a bit more treasure, what I initially offered you is certainly too little.)
@Seraphiie

That sounds good to me, if you'd be up for it! As for the teeth, I think they're better staying in the mouth.
(Also, I'm sending over a bit more treasure, what I initially offered you is certainly too little.)
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda - Hey there, sorry for the later reply! We just started online classes on Monday so I’ve been a bit more preoccupied than usual :’>
If you’re still interested (it’s a-ok if you’ve changed your mind, it totally happens), I do take payment ahead of time in the form of a CR which I accept once I send you the finished art. Since this is more of a concept thing without a completely fleshed-out design, I’m totally happy to make adjustments (as long as they aren’t too major) once I send you the drawing. :>
@Kryda - Hey there, sorry for the later reply! We just started online classes on Monday so I’ve been a bit more preoccupied than usual :’>
If you’re still interested (it’s a-ok if you’ve changed your mind, it totally happens), I do take payment ahead of time in the form of a CR which I accept once I send you the finished art. Since this is more of a concept thing without a completely fleshed-out design, I’m totally happy to make adjustments (as long as they aren’t too major) once I send you the drawing. :>
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
1 2 3 4