Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 371 372
I'd love to claim a slot! Will edit with details when confirmed.

Edit: Whoops! It said open when I started my post, so I apologize for posting after you had changed back to Pinglist. I can try for next time. ^^
I'd love to claim a slot! Will edit with details when confirmed.

Edit: Whoops! It said open when I started my post, so I apologize for posting after you had changed back to Pinglist. I can try for next time. ^^
Fd5cQVO.png
@Iceluoxue
Here's the form!

Username: friendlycoffee
Type: Basic single
Dragon/character: Richmond. Best refs to use are this one and this one.
Keywords/pose/expression?: Slightly smug or slightly mysterious.

If there's any problems or you have any questions hit me up, otherwise I'll send payment across!
@Iceluoxue
Here's the form!

Username: friendlycoffee
Dragon/character: Richmond. Best refs to use are this one and this one.
Keywords/pose/expression?: Slightly smug or slightly mysterious.

If there's any problems or you have any questions hit me up, otherwise I'll send payment across!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@Bones
Sorry! ^^;; looks like you posted basically within the minute after I closed, so if you would like I can still offer you a slot?

@friendlycoffee
Lovely character ~ noted your order down (no questions ^^), and you may send payment!
@Bones
Sorry! ^^;; looks like you posted basically within the minute after I closed, so if you would like I can still offer you a slot?

@friendlycoffee
Lovely character ~ noted your order down (no questions ^^), and you may send payment!
OWQcS2K.png
That is totally up to you! I'd for sure take a slot if you'd like, however fair is fair and my post was after it closed, so I completely understand either way!
That is totally up to you! I'd for sure take a slot if you'd like, however fair is fair and my post was after it closed, so I completely understand either way!
Fd5cQVO.png
@Iceluoxue
that happens :D
all of his references can be found here since i have a dragon based on him (you can base it on his skin if it's easier for you!), unfortunately there isn't really a reference showing his back tho his body is mostly skin covered in soot and ash without showing any genitals or anything, his head is covered in fur
and yes, he is wearing a skull underneath which is a kind of void and he has wings sprouting from his maw
i will send the payment right away, let me know if i should clarify anything else, i know he can be difficult :'D
@Iceluoxue
that happens :D
all of his references can be found here since i have a dragon based on him (you can base it on his skin if it's easier for you!), unfortunately there isn't really a reference showing his back tho his body is mostly skin covered in soot and ash without showing any genitals or anything, his head is covered in fur
and yes, he is wearing a skull underneath which is a kind of void and he has wings sprouting from his maw
i will send the payment right away, let me know if i should clarify anything else, i know he can be difficult :'D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Bones
So far this round of commissions seems pretty light, I'd be happy to offer you a basic single or two if you'd like :D

@Bayonet
Forgot to mention but I have noted down your commissions and order ;)

@Soapwort
I cannot seem to find your order although I have recieved you message? - in the future please wait until at least posting your commission to send the payment ^^;

@Farvel
Ahh that definitely helps, thank you! I'll message you if I run into any further questions when I get to your commission >v>;
@Bones
So far this round of commissions seems pretty light, I'd be happy to offer you a basic single or two if you'd like :D

@Bayonet
Forgot to mention but I have noted down your commissions and order ;)

@Soapwort
I cannot seem to find your order although I have recieved you message? - in the future please wait until at least posting your commission to send the payment ^^;

@Farvel
Ahh that definitely helps, thank you! I'll message you if I run into any further questions when I get to your commission >v>;
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

Username: Soapwort
Dragon/character: Puck
Keywords/pose/expression?: Calm/mysterious.

Took a sec, sorry! I'll send the info with the payment next time. If you have any questions let me know.
@Iceluoxue

Username: Soapwort
Dragon/character: Puck
Keywords/pose/expression?: Calm/mysterious.

Took a sec, sorry! I'll send the info with the payment next time. If you have any questions let me know.
0QP261t.png
@Iceluoxue It's time for best boi Bedi! [b]Username:[/b] HenryJekyll [b]Type:[/b] Basic single [b]Dragon/character:[/b] Dragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47961580] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479616/47961580_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] There's a reason I call him best boi. He's really kind and respectful, but he's also fiercely loyal and very serious when it comes to protecting his friends. He is still grieving over the loss of someone, but he doesn't show it unless he's alone. I'm thinking of a sort of regal, protective stance of sorts for his pose. [b]Username:[/b] HenryJekyll [b]Type:[/b] Basic single [b]Dragon/character:[/b] And Gijinka! [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48878576417_7673582e76_z.jpg[/img] (He has another reference in his bio [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] As usual, the pose is similar pose but mirrored to the dragon bust! Also, I'm not sure how easy it is to see, but he has two ponytails, not one. Even I missed that one until I started drawing his gijinka and was looking at references. If you'd like any more details, let me know!
@Iceluoxue
It's time for best boi Bedi!

Username: HenryJekyll
Dragon/character:
Dragon

47961580_350.png

Keywords/pose/expression?:
There's a reason I call him best boi. He's really kind and respectful, but he's also fiercely loyal and very serious when it comes to protecting his friends. He is still grieving over the loss of someone, but he doesn't show it unless he's alone. I'm thinking of a sort of regal, protective stance of sorts for his pose.

Username: HenryJekyll
Dragon/character:
And Gijinka!
48878576417_7673582e76_z.jpg
(He has another reference in his bio
Keywords/pose/expression?:
As usual, the pose is similar pose but mirrored to the dragon bust! Also, I'm not sure how easy it is to see, but he has two ponytails, not one. Even I missed that one until I started drawing his gijinka and was looking at references. If you'd like any more details, let me know!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
alright, sounds good to me :D
alright, sounds good to me :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Soapwort
No worries, and your order has been noted!

@HenryJekyll
Gotcha down ~ (and recieved your message)
Hm, protective stance, I can do that!
I will endeavour to remember the two ponytails X')
@Soapwort
No worries, and your order has been noted!

@HenryJekyll
Gotcha down ~ (and recieved your message)
Hm, protective stance, I can do that!
I will endeavour to remember the two ponytails X')
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 371 372