Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 371 372
@Luunai @Dalilah
You both have been added <3

@VeiledOverdose
Noted your orders! I'll try to throw a couple of kelpie strands poking out of that guise X') ~ you may send payment

@WolfTears
Ahaha thank you for your kind words - I actually did raise my prices not long ago X')
I assume part of the reason I fill up so fast is because people know the general time I open at ~
@Luunai @Dalilah
You both have been added <3

@VeiledOverdose
Noted your orders! I'll try to throw a couple of kelpie strands poking out of that guise X') ~ you may send payment

@WolfTears
Ahaha thank you for your kind words - I actually did raise my prices not long ago X')
I assume part of the reason I fill up so fast is because people know the general time I open at ~
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue
That's good~ As long as you are happy with the activity and not overburdened!

I'm really glad I managed to get some art from you early on, because my timing never seems to line up with yours, lol. I always love to drop by and see what you've done for other people though~
@Iceluoxue
That's good~ As long as you are happy with the activity and not overburdened!

I'm really glad I managed to get some art from you early on, because my timing never seems to line up with yours, lol. I always love to drop by and see what you've done for other people though~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@WolfTears
Ahaha there's a reason for which I only open once a month X')
I do enjoy doing these sketches though, for the most part they started as (and continued to be) stress relief from assignments and life~
@WolfTears
Ahaha there's a reason for which I only open once a month X')
I do enjoy doing these sketches though, for the most part they started as (and continued to be) stress relief from assignments and life~
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue

Now it's probably something to keep you sane while quarantined, right? XD

I have so much I could be working on, but instead I just keep getting distracted as usual... I need like a cattle-prod to keep myself focused on something, haha.
@Iceluoxue

Now it's probably something to keep you sane while quarantined, right? XD

I have so much I could be working on, but instead I just keep getting distracted as usual... I need like a cattle-prod to keep myself focused on something, haha.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@OnyxBat Your character(s) ~ here is a [url=https://i.imgur.com/WJO8hY2.jpg]link to Volgorroth[/url], because I didn't want to risk triggering any phobias ^^: [img]https://i.imgur.com/28Pj4bB.jpg[/img] @ImagineWagons420 Here is Kmyziag, hope I did him justice! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mcyycPt.jpg[/img] @dragonpals Reminder to post the commission for your slot~
@OnyxBat
Your character(s) ~ here is a link to Volgorroth, because I didn't want to risk triggering any phobias ^^:
28Pj4bB.jpg

@ImagineWagons420
Here is Kmyziag, hope I did him justice!
mcyycPt.jpg

@dragonpals
Reminder to post the commission for your slot~
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxue OMG THANK YOU I LOVE ITTTTT!!! Do you have a preferred social media I could credit you, or is fr fine? <33
@Iceluoxue OMG THANK YOU I LOVE ITTTTT!!! Do you have a preferred social media I could credit you, or is fr fine? <33
@ImagineWagons420
Glad you like it <3
FR is fine, thank you!
@ImagineWagons420
Glad you like it <3
FR is fine, thank you!
OWQcS2K.png
@Iceluoxe

Oh jeez sorry!! Here we are:

Username: dragonpals

Type: Basic single

Dragon/character: Safrax Chororum, my D&D character! He's a dancer (bard/monk multiclass) in a traditional fantasy campaign with a heavy focus on the fae. I've put together a few reference pictures in an imgur album here!

Keywords/pose/expression?: I specified a few details in the captions of the album, but I can repeat here! As far as the pose goes, could you draw him in a more dynamic pose (at least as dynamic as you can do with a waist-up-- I don't mind if the motion gets a bit muddled!), perhaps with his hair flowing? Also, would it be at all possible for you to show some of the jewelry at his waist at the lower boundary of the drawing, or maybe have that be the lower boundary? His expression would probably be fairly tranquil, since he's usually deep in concentration when he's dancing.

Hopefully that's not too complicated, but I'd be totally willing to accept a surcharge if it was, whatever works best for you! Thanks so much!!
@Iceluoxe

Oh jeez sorry!! Here we are:

Username: dragonpals

Type: Basic single

Dragon/character: Safrax Chororum, my D&D character! He's a dancer (bard/monk multiclass) in a traditional fantasy campaign with a heavy focus on the fae. I've put together a few reference pictures in an imgur album here!

Keywords/pose/expression?: I specified a few details in the captions of the album, but I can repeat here! As far as the pose goes, could you draw him in a more dynamic pose (at least as dynamic as you can do with a waist-up-- I don't mind if the motion gets a bit muddled!), perhaps with his hair flowing? Also, would it be at all possible for you to show some of the jewelry at his waist at the lower boundary of the drawing, or maybe have that be the lower boundary? His expression would probably be fairly tranquil, since he's usually deep in concentration when he's dancing.

Hopefully that's not too complicated, but I'd be totally willing to accept a surcharge if it was, whatever works best for you! Thanks so much!!
YUDrFCG.png
Understandable, I am actually trypophobic myself, which is exactly why his design was based on that lol.

Thank you so much for drawing them, they both look amazing!
Understandable, I am actually trypophobic myself, which is exactly why his design was based on that lol.

Thank you so much for drawing them, they both look amazing!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@dragonpals
Aha, no worries - I'll try to mix in some of the poses you have at the bottom of that album, and jewellery will probably be the lower boundary ^^/
You may send payment!
@dragonpals
Aha, no worries - I'll try to mix in some of the poses you have at the bottom of that album, and jewellery will probably be the lower boundary ^^/
You may send payment!
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 371 372