Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 134
[b][u]Character Information[/u] [/b] [u] Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/u] i plan on potentially converting some dragons in my lair into RP characters, but i cant really decide on who and how...that being said i've done a lot of original rp and i absolutely adore it - it's where i started!! i've also done a lot of fandom rp, which instantly became a favorite. ive rp'ed; undertale, the wolf among us/fables, breath of the wild (and assorted zelda), my lil pony, five nights (ahh, the good ol days) [u] Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/u] no, but, if someone is, i am a great partner to just throw ideas upon ideas at. if you have a setting, character or story that you're passionate about, i wanna be able to help you realize it to its full potential. but uh...as for seeking fandom...i'd love to get really deep into an mlp au/plot. [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [u] Average reply length?[/u] generally, i try to [emoji=firework size=1]match [emoji=firework size=1]. and i usually do, if not with an extra paragraph - so for plot/lore/action intense scenes, it can be 3-5 paragraphs, and for dialogue-heavy/casual/warmup scenes, 1-2. one sentence responses are only for punchlines. [u]Average reply speed?[/u] ummm...instantly, with all this isolation stuff going on. seriously, we could go back and forth for hours on end. the only reason it could take me a long time to reply is if im afk or, no joke, ive been trying to find a song that fits the scene im about to set. this can take me a while, it is my greatest burden and flaw otl [u]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/u] remember to breathe and have fun and remember this is all practice! :) it's been YEARS since i've had a successful group rp, but i am willing to try if someone reads this and thinks i'd fit in. i'm more experienced and comfortable with 1x1 :) [u]Would you like to share any additional information? [/u] im currently 18 years old if age is a deciding factor for you. i'm personally not comfortable rping with anyone under 17. most rps will have a central romantic couple, but this can be swapped out with any sort of relationship tbh. i do mxf mxm fxf (big bisexual over here) message mii or comment on my page i guess if u wanna exchange discords to rp or just chat :D
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
i plan on potentially converting some dragons in my lair into RP characters, but i cant really decide on who and how...that being said i've done a lot of original rp and i absolutely adore it - it's where i started!! i've also done a lot of fandom rp, which instantly became a favorite. ive rp'ed; undertale, the wolf among us/fables, breath of the wild (and assorted zelda), my lil pony, five nights (ahh, the good ol days)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
no, but, if someone is, i am a great partner to just throw ideas upon ideas at. if you have a setting, character or story that you're passionate about, i wanna be able to help you realize it to its full potential. but uh...as for seeking fandom...i'd love to get really deep into an mlp au/plot.

Player Information

Average reply length?
generally, i try to match . and i usually do, if not with an extra paragraph - so for plot/lore/action intense scenes, it can be 3-5 paragraphs, and for dialogue-heavy/casual/warmup scenes, 1-2. one sentence responses are only for punchlines.

Average reply speed?
ummm...instantly, with all this isolation stuff going on. seriously, we could go back and forth for hours on end. the only reason it could take me a long time to reply is if im afk or, no joke, ive been trying to find a song that fits the scene im about to set. this can take me a while, it is my greatest burden and flaw otl

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
remember to breathe and have fun and remember this is all practice! :)
it's been YEARS since i've had a successful group rp, but i am willing to try if someone reads this and thinks i'd fit in. i'm more experienced and comfortable with 1x1 :)

Would you like to share any additional information?

im currently 18 years old if age is a deciding factor for you. i'm personally not comfortable rping with anyone under 17. most rps will have a central romantic couple, but this can be swapped out with any sort of relationship tbh. i do mxf mxm fxf (big bisexual over here)

message mii or comment on my page i guess if u wanna exchange discords to rp or just chat :D
Character Information
All my characters are original unless I am asked to roleplay based off of a fandom. But, in at the end of the day, I'll most likely be using an original character made from scratch to fit the current plot of the roleplay.

Not really, but what I don't want are anthro based roleplays. (That excludes werewolves.) I love dark fantasy, drama/adventure, and slow burning romance. Anything with lots of action! I'm heavily inspired by shapeshifters, vampires, wolves, and anything similar to 19th century type of feel to it. (I guess, I don't know what else to call it. Georgian & Victorian eras?) Make it Game of Thrones style! I dunno, I'll work with it. Even if its modern age.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I like lengthy detailed posts. I wont bore you to tears, I promise. But at the minimum I will provide a good sized paragraph. I wont leave you with nothing to work with. But PLEASE, if I receive anything less than what I provide then I will drop the rp immediately.

Average reply speed?
At the moment, I am home for most of the day during the week until work picks up again. So, you will get a reply in a timely manner. I'll give you a heads up if I'll be away for a while.

Looking for both 1x1 and/or small group rps.
I am in my 20s so I am looking for rp partners who are 18+.
No OP characters.
Please be able to make sense of what you are reading, what you are putting together as a reply, and acknowledging what I am sending you as well.
Let's keep it third person!

Feel free to PM me! I'm honestly open to a lot of things. Even if I haven't listed it above. So don't be afraid to reach out. I'm open to using other methods to rp as well. I do not have discord.
Character Information
All my characters are original unless I am asked to roleplay based off of a fandom. But, in at the end of the day, I'll most likely be using an original character made from scratch to fit the current plot of the roleplay.

Not really, but what I don't want are anthro based roleplays. (That excludes werewolves.) I love dark fantasy, drama/adventure, and slow burning romance. Anything with lots of action! I'm heavily inspired by shapeshifters, vampires, wolves, and anything similar to 19th century type of feel to it. (I guess, I don't know what else to call it. Georgian & Victorian eras?) Make it Game of Thrones style! I dunno, I'll work with it. Even if its modern age.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I like lengthy detailed posts. I wont bore you to tears, I promise. But at the minimum I will provide a good sized paragraph. I wont leave you with nothing to work with. But PLEASE, if I receive anything less than what I provide then I will drop the rp immediately.

Average reply speed?
At the moment, I am home for most of the day during the week until work picks up again. So, you will get a reply in a timely manner. I'll give you a heads up if I'll be away for a while.

Looking for both 1x1 and/or small group rps.
I am in my 20s so I am looking for rp partners who are 18+.
No OP characters.
Please be able to make sense of what you are reading, what you are putting together as a reply, and acknowledging what I am sending you as well.
Let's keep it third person!

Feel free to PM me! I'm honestly open to a lot of things. Even if I haven't listed it above. So don't be afraid to reach out. I'm open to using other methods to rp as well. I do not have discord.
Character Information

I intend on sticking to the dragons from my clan, especially the leading council (the first 5 dragons of the first tab). I’m not confident enough to be doing fandom characters at the moment.

Nope! I’m just testing the waters and trying to find what’ll work for me, and trying to find/create a storyline that’ll allow me to give as much as I can to my partner.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It can range from 3 lines to 3 paragraphs. I generally just try to match the response length of my partner!

Average reply speed?

At the moment I can reply daily, and a couple of times per day. But I always give my partner a heads up if I won’t be able to respond for a while!

None that I can think of at the moment, all I ask is that you’re respectful.

It's been a good few years since I’ve roleplayed, so I’ll probably be a little rusty at first. With all this time at home, I remembered how much fun I had with it, so I’m hoping to try and get back into the swing of things!

Character Information

I intend on sticking to the dragons from my clan, especially the leading council (the first 5 dragons of the first tab). I’m not confident enough to be doing fandom characters at the moment.

Nope! I’m just testing the waters and trying to find what’ll work for me, and trying to find/create a storyline that’ll allow me to give as much as I can to my partner.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It can range from 3 lines to 3 paragraphs. I generally just try to match the response length of my partner!

Average reply speed?

At the moment I can reply daily, and a couple of times per day. But I always give my partner a heads up if I won’t be able to respond for a while!

None that I can think of at the moment, all I ask is that you’re respectful.

It's been a good few years since I’ve roleplayed, so I’ll probably be a little rusty at first. With all this time at home, I remembered how much fun I had with it, so I’m hoping to try and get back into the swing of things!

IbmKJK2.png[/url]
[center]Finally have some time for casual RP, so I'm trying to take advantage of it. <3 [b][u]Character Information[/u][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17651&tab=dragon&did=40219679][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402197/40219679_350.png[/img][/url] or as [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17651&tab=dragon&did=37444756][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374448/37444756_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] - Nope! Just a casual RP partner with a dragon from their lair, just to attempt and flesh out their personalities. Hopefully, perhaps, also a cross-lair mate/partner for them? [b][u]Player Information[/u][/b] [b]Average reply length?[/b] - 50-400 words. It depends on how much dialogue and description is in each post. I'm not opposed to short posts or longer ones! [b]Average reply speed?[/b] - Hopefully once a day or more. My schoolwork comes first, which varies day-to-day and week-to-week. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] - Not that I know of. [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] - Same as above! Please ping or PM me if you're interested! :D[/center]
Finally have some time for casual RP, so I'm trying to take advantage of it. <3

Character Information

40219679_350.png

or as

37444756_350.png

- Nope! Just a casual RP partner with a dragon from their lair, just to attempt and flesh out their personalities. Hopefully, perhaps, also a cross-lair mate/partner for them?

Player Information

Average reply length?
- 50-400 words. It depends on how much dialogue and description is in each post. I'm not opposed to short posts or longer ones!

Average reply speed?
- Hopefully once a day or more. My schoolwork comes first, which varies day-to-day and week-to-week.

- Not that I know of.

- Same as above!

Please ping or PM me if you're interested! :D
Character Information
Please describe.

all of my characters are original characters that i have created to suit medieval fantasy roleplays. i mainly use reidun/xia, vaxas, mallius, amelia, wisteria, and bellaluna, sometimes naevys and several others. most of my characters can be found in my lair with their lore in their bios. i only play humanoids, no animal-shifters. i don't roleplay dragons.

if you want me to use a specific character, let me know which. i will not play anyone in the masdurett tab besides amelia, and i will not play silas.

If yes, please describe.

i typically look for medieval fantasy and royalty storylines, rps about uprisings and supernatural powers. otherwise, i like small groups of friends going on roadtrips and such. sometimes cyber-fantasy.
i do have my own roleplay storylines, but i don't bring them out unless people are particularly interested. i love working together with partners to figure out a general plot before beginning the roleplay so feel free to dm me!

Player Information

Average reply length?

typical replies are 400+ words because i love prose way too much. i stay below a thousand words per post unless the roleplay is combat based and i need to flush out moves, or if i need to describe a setting and atmosphere in great detail. i'll usually mirror my roleplay partner's response length.

Average reply speed?

once every 3-4 days if i have university work. during this period, i will be free to reply at least once a day. if a response from a partner is out quickly, and i've already posted that day, i'll likely put out another one if i feel the motivation.

i'm a semi-lit/lit roleplayer. i would prefer it if my groups/partners were the same and also not post one-liners as responses to full paragraphs. i typically like it when people have character forms that i can see so i can better develop my own characters around them and learn to communicate properly.

it's fine to use asterisks to indicate ooc conversation, but i would prefer to roleplay with people who don't use asterisks to indicate in-roleplay actions because of personal reasons. big rules: no retconning, no metagaming. i am happy to chat with roleplay partners about problems surrounding the roleplay itself and any issues that come up. i ask that my partners also communicate.

i am 18+, but i don't mind roleplaying with anyone older or younger so long as content falls under guidelines.

i typically draw for roleplays i'm super passionate about. i was a roleplayer on chickensmoothie for three years, but fell out of the loop sometime ago because of university. since i'm no longer a part of the cs roleplaying scene, i thought i'd try it out here. please dm me if you're interested in setting up a 1x1 or find that i am fit for a group roleplay! i usually get back very quickly unless its... 4am.

i can 100% do romance depending on my character, and i choose my characters depending on the storyline. i'm very happy to do LGBT+ inclusive roleplays as i am a part of that community myself, and a ton of my characters are LGBT themselves.

if i'm writing dialogue, it will be coloured text. if this is a problem for you, let me know.
Character Information
Please describe.

all of my characters are original characters that i have created to suit medieval fantasy roleplays. i mainly use reidun/xia, vaxas, mallius, amelia, wisteria, and bellaluna, sometimes naevys and several others. most of my characters can be found in my lair with their lore in their bios. i only play humanoids, no animal-shifters. i don't roleplay dragons.

if you want me to use a specific character, let me know which. i will not play anyone in the masdurett tab besides amelia, and i will not play silas.

If yes, please describe.

i typically look for medieval fantasy and royalty storylines, rps about uprisings and supernatural powers. otherwise, i like small groups of friends going on roadtrips and such. sometimes cyber-fantasy.
i do have my own roleplay storylines, but i don't bring them out unless people are particularly interested. i love working together with partners to figure out a general plot before beginning the roleplay so feel free to dm me!

Player Information

Average reply length?

typical replies are 400+ words because i love prose way too much. i stay below a thousand words per post unless the roleplay is combat based and i need to flush out moves, or if i need to describe a setting and atmosphere in great detail. i'll usually mirror my roleplay partner's response length.

Average reply speed?

once every 3-4 days if i have university work. during this period, i will be free to reply at least once a day. if a response from a partner is out quickly, and i've already posted that day, i'll likely put out another one if i feel the motivation.

i'm a semi-lit/lit roleplayer. i would prefer it if my groups/partners were the same and also not post one-liners as responses to full paragraphs. i typically like it when people have character forms that i can see so i can better develop my own characters around them and learn to communicate properly.

it's fine to use asterisks to indicate ooc conversation, but i would prefer to roleplay with people who don't use asterisks to indicate in-roleplay actions because of personal reasons. big rules: no retconning, no metagaming. i am happy to chat with roleplay partners about problems surrounding the roleplay itself and any issues that come up. i ask that my partners also communicate.

i am 18+, but i don't mind roleplaying with anyone older or younger so long as content falls under guidelines.

i typically draw for roleplays i'm super passionate about. i was a roleplayer on chickensmoothie for three years, but fell out of the loop sometime ago because of university. since i'm no longer a part of the cs roleplaying scene, i thought i'd try it out here. please dm me if you're interested in setting up a 1x1 or find that i am fit for a group roleplay! i usually get back very quickly unless its... 4am.

i can 100% do romance depending on my character, and i choose my characters depending on the storyline. i'm very happy to do LGBT+ inclusive roleplays as i am a part of that community myself, and a ton of my characters are LGBT themselves.

if i'm writing dialogue, it will be coloured text. if this is a problem for you, let me know.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
hey! I'm J. I used to roleplay a ton but fell out of it, and recently getting back into this site saw an opportunity to start up again. If you're interested in rping with me please feel free to shoot me a message! I promise I don't bite!

Character Information

Please describe.

I would like to work on developing any of my dragons. Unfortunately I only have one dragon so far with good character, so I'm looking to branch out and build some of my other dragons' storylines.

If yes, please describe.

I'm not looking for any fandom rp right now, I'd prefer to do original storylines and plots. I would also like to do anything with dragons to better develop my own, like I said, though it's by no means a requirement.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to write at least 2-3 paragraphs for each reply I send.

Average reply speed?

I will respond at least once a day unless I message you otherwise, though if you reply quickly enough I will not hesitate to respond up to 4-5 times in a day.

I would appreciate if I could have someone who matches my response length and/or response times. I'm also looking for people who will not just have conversations in circles; I want things to actually happen in my roleplays, and in the past I've been dragged through some pretty slow stuff. I would also like my partners to use proper grammar to the best of their ability.

If you'd like to rp on discord I'm more than willing! My user there is kmitting#5914 .

Let me know if you have any questions! Have a swell day!
hey! I'm J. I used to roleplay a ton but fell out of it, and recently getting back into this site saw an opportunity to start up again. If you're interested in rping with me please feel free to shoot me a message! I promise I don't bite!

Character Information

Please describe.

I would like to work on developing any of my dragons. Unfortunately I only have one dragon so far with good character, so I'm looking to branch out and build some of my other dragons' storylines.

If yes, please describe.

I'm not looking for any fandom rp right now, I'd prefer to do original storylines and plots. I would also like to do anything with dragons to better develop my own, like I said, though it's by no means a requirement.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to write at least 2-3 paragraphs for each reply I send.

Average reply speed?

I will respond at least once a day unless I message you otherwise, though if you reply quickly enough I will not hesitate to respond up to 4-5 times in a day.

I would appreciate if I could have someone who matches my response length and/or response times. I'm also looking for people who will not just have conversations in circles; I want things to actually happen in my roleplays, and in the past I've been dragged through some pretty slow stuff. I would also like my partners to use proper grammar to the best of their ability.

If you'd like to rp on discord I'm more than willing! My user there is kmitting#5914 .

Let me know if you have any questions! Have a swell day!
dollar_syrup.gif
Hi, I'm am! I got into rp doing danganronpa stuff, but honestly I prefer more, ah, friendly rps... [s]aka i'm tired of murder mysteries[/s] [b]Characters[/b] I really want to get into rping with dragons from my Lair! All of the ones under my clan and breeding tabs are open for RP, a good example of a fleshed out character is esmerelda: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42690308] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426904/42690308_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Storyline[/b] I'm up for anything! Although I'm quite interested in doing something based on the world of flightrising, since that's why I'm here! [b]Average Reply Length[/b] I do paragraph long replies on forums (extending to a couple if needed), and on discord I range from a few lines to a paragraph (I like to go faaast.) [b]Average Reply Speed[/b] I'm a college senior, so on May 9th I will become a lot faster at replying to RPs! Currently you can usually rely on me to reply at LEAST once a day- if I don't, ping me! I'm absentminded but I always am interested! <3 [b]Requirements[/b] If you want fast RP replies, message me and I'll give you my discord! Otherwise I'm cool either way. [b]RP Sample[/b] [indent] [i] "Bah, what now?" Esmerelda lifted her head from the rock she had been sunning on to glare dolefully at the hatchling in front of her. Her scales were dusty, the sun on her back was warm, and she was done with her day at the Coliseum- as long as the hatchlings in the clan didn't do anything stupid. Thalia ducked below the nearest boulder, peeking up again to see if Esmerelda was still watching her. Her head fins were clearly visible above the rock. "Whatever you're holding, give it over." The old guardian's tail thumped twice against the rock, thoughtfully. Thalia growled in protest, but with a twitch of Esmerelda's head, she tumbled out from behind the boulder. In her claws was a small chip of stone with a single, blinking eye. "I just found it! It looked lonely." Esmerelda lifted it up to her eye, turning it back and forth; after a moment, she snorted, handing it back to the hatchling. "All these strays... you're solely responsible, all right? No going soft just because you've decided this thing is yours." Thalia took the waychip back, flapping her wings in excitement. "Promise!!" With that, the hatchling scuttled off into the distance- leaving Esmerelda on the same rock. With a snort, Esmerelda lay her head back down on her claws, closing her eyes. It would all work out... even if hatchlings these days were a bit soft. They could start training next week. [/indent][/i]
Hi, I'm am! I got into rp doing danganronpa stuff, but honestly I prefer more, ah, friendly rps... aka i'm tired of murder mysteries

Characters

I really want to get into rping with dragons from my Lair! All of the ones under my clan and breeding tabs are open for RP, a good example of a fleshed out character is esmerelda:
42690308_350.png

Storyline
I'm up for anything! Although I'm quite interested in doing something based on the world of flightrising, since that's why I'm here!

Average Reply Length
I do paragraph long replies on forums (extending to a couple if needed), and on discord I range from a few lines to a paragraph (I like to go faaast.)

Average Reply Speed
I'm a college senior, so on May 9th I will become a lot faster at replying to RPs! Currently you can usually rely on me to reply at LEAST once a day- if I don't, ping me! I'm absentminded but I always am interested! <3

Requirements
If you want fast RP replies, message me and I'll give you my discord! Otherwise I'm cool either way.

RP Sample

"Bah, what now?" Esmerelda lifted her head from the rock she had been sunning on to glare dolefully at the hatchling in front of her. Her scales were dusty, the sun on her back was warm, and she was done with her day at the Coliseum- as long as the hatchlings in the clan didn't do anything stupid.

Thalia ducked below the nearest boulder, peeking up again to see if Esmerelda was still watching her. Her head fins were clearly visible above the rock.

"Whatever you're holding, give it over." The old guardian's tail thumped twice against the rock, thoughtfully.

Thalia growled in protest, but with a twitch of Esmerelda's head, she tumbled out from behind the boulder. In her claws was a small chip of stone with a single, blinking eye. "I just found it! It looked lonely."

Esmerelda lifted it up to her eye, turning it back and forth; after a moment, she snorted, handing it back to the hatchling. "All these strays... you're solely responsible, all right? No going soft just because you've decided this thing is yours."

Thalia took the waychip back, flapping her wings in excitement. "Promise!!"

With that, the hatchling scuttled off into the distance- leaving Esmerelda on the same rock. With a snort, Esmerelda lay her head back down on her claws, closing her eyes. It would all work out... even if hatchlings these days were a bit soft. They could start training next week.
geologist irl, ask me about my rocks.

Also a writer, artist, and general encourager of chaos.
I just recently got back onto this website and was looking to possibly pick up roleplaying again. I used to roleplay all the time years ago, but fell out of it because life happened.

Character Information
Please describe.
I have some original character and would be willing to conjure up new ones if needed, but I'm also down for using characters that already exist in their own universe.

If yes, please describe.
I'm not really looking for any specific sort of storyline. My RP background was heavily rooted in fantasy, but I'm down for pretty much anything that I have at least a bit of knowledge on.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually reply with 1-2 paragraphs at least, but am capable of longer replies. My partner's reply length tends to determine my length as well - I do my best to match as it's only fair.

Average reply speed?
Right now it will definitely be at least once a day. I am responsible for more than just myself, so depending on how things go I may be able to reply more daily.

I just ask that anyone that would like to take me up on re-introducing me to roleplaying replies with complete sentences (no asterisks for actions)! Also, I understand that sometimes people get writers block, so a shorter reply of 1-3 sentences is okay, but please don't make it habit and provide something in there to help the story move along.

There's not much else that I can think of to share right now. Shoot me a message if you're interested in discussing possibilities! Thank you!
I just recently got back onto this website and was looking to possibly pick up roleplaying again. I used to roleplay all the time years ago, but fell out of it because life happened.

Character Information
Please describe.
I have some original character and would be willing to conjure up new ones if needed, but I'm also down for using characters that already exist in their own universe.

If yes, please describe.
I'm not really looking for any specific sort of storyline. My RP background was heavily rooted in fantasy, but I'm down for pretty much anything that I have at least a bit of knowledge on.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually reply with 1-2 paragraphs at least, but am capable of longer replies. My partner's reply length tends to determine my length as well - I do my best to match as it's only fair.

Average reply speed?
Right now it will definitely be at least once a day. I am responsible for more than just myself, so depending on how things go I may be able to reply more daily.

I just ask that anyone that would like to take me up on re-introducing me to roleplaying replies with complete sentences (no asterisks for actions)! Also, I understand that sometimes people get writers block, so a shorter reply of 1-3 sentences is okay, but please don't make it habit and provide something in there to help the story move along.

There's not much else that I can think of to share right now. Shoot me a message if you're interested in discussing possibilities! Thank you!
Character Information
I prefer OC, preferably my dragons from my Lair! But if the roleplay isn't about dragons then I usually am able to make up an OC more or so on the spot! Though I really do not prefer roleplaying with canon characters if that is okay with you xD

Nope!

Player Information
Average reply length?
Semi-Lit to Lit, ranging from one paragraph to 5

Average reply speed?
Once every one or two days, I have work and assessments etc to do and I just simply reply to my RP in a bulk!

None yet, it's really free for all, if you want to roleplay message me I suppose xD Though I'm quite new to this site so I am unsure how messaging would work out or how you guys get in contact hehe

Nope, just roleplay with me hehe
Character Information
I prefer OC, preferably my dragons from my Lair! But if the roleplay isn't about dragons then I usually am able to make up an OC more or so on the spot! Though I really do not prefer roleplaying with canon characters if that is okay with you xD

Nope!

Player Information
Average reply length?
Semi-Lit to Lit, ranging from one paragraph to 5

Average reply speed?
Once every one or two days, I have work and assessments etc to do and I just simply reply to my RP in a bulk!

None yet, it's really free for all, if you want to roleplay message me I suppose xD Though I'm quite new to this site so I am unsure how messaging would work out or how you guys get in contact hehe

Nope, just roleplay with me hehe
Character Information:

i have lots of characters!! i'm willing to rp with anybody, from my dergs to ocs of mine, as long as they're not canon characters of an existing media. heck i'll even create a character just for the rp, i like creating things !!

nope! but if you are, let me know!

i'm most proficient in action/drama/angst oriented rps, modern fantasy/apocalyptic/just plain weird settings, and i absolutely love character development between interacting characters. but!! that doesn't mean i'm not willing to try other things. if there's a style/setting/story that you really love or want to try, heck yeah i'll do that!! part of the fun in rping is experimenting imo

Player Information:

Average reply length?

as long or as short as you're comfortable with. if there's no preference, i'm a lit roleplayer who tries to respond with at least a paragraph and a half!

Average reply speed?

as soon as possible, that being two days at max. i'm online a good ~18 hours a day, 6 am to like midnight my time (+3). and i'm not picky about response times from the other end; take as long as you need, no rush!

i'm fine with mostly anything, though i'm a little hesitant to do romance - but i'm not completely against it. if romance is something you really want to do, i'd like for our characters to form a solid friendship first and see if they have any chemistry - i'd also not prefer that romance be the main plot, and instead be a subplot.

i do use proper grammar in rping, i know when i type on forums i don't put in that much effort lol. i'm also cool with things like gore and violence, in adherence to the fr guidelines.

have a sample!

Wasp trailed a claw along the surface of the bone, an eerie but not earsplitting shhhhk sounding as she made a mark to join the rest.

One hundred thirty-seven. That was one hundred and thirty-seven patients she'd treated, and she basked in that fact for a moment, content with herself. Of course, the one hundred and thirty-seven mostly consisted of her clanmates and their repeated visits, but it was one hundred and thirty-seven successful attempts at treating the plagues that ran rampant in the Wastelands.

"It's not often I see you smiling so confidently," came a voice behind her, and the spiral slithered around to meet the amused eyes of Caeridxa, leader of the Bubonic Mark.

"Is there something wrong with it?"

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. Pride is an odd emotion coming from you, is all, but I assume it means something's gone right here."

Wasp shifted her long, spiraling form to curl directly facing her leader. "I would say so, yes. With every cured ailment comes a resistance, and each resistance makes a stronger dragon. And each stronger dragon, I'd say, makes a stronger clan."

Caeridxa closed her eyes in thought before nodding slowly in agreement. "Good to hear that your medicine is working, then. Akhekhu should be back shortly with more supplies."

Wasp dipped her head. "Appreciated."

Caeridxa nodded in return and turned to leave, tail swaying casually behind her. As her leader left, a curious sense took hold of the young medic.

How did Caeridxa know she'd been smiling if she hadn't been facing her?
Character Information:

i have lots of characters!! i'm willing to rp with anybody, from my dergs to ocs of mine, as long as they're not canon characters of an existing media. heck i'll even create a character just for the rp, i like creating things !!

nope! but if you are, let me know!

i'm most proficient in action/drama/angst oriented rps, modern fantasy/apocalyptic/just plain weird settings, and i absolutely love character development between interacting characters. but!! that doesn't mean i'm not willing to try other things. if there's a style/setting/story that you really love or want to try, heck yeah i'll do that!! part of the fun in rping is experimenting imo

Player Information:

Average reply length?

as long or as short as you're comfortable with. if there's no preference, i'm a lit roleplayer who tries to respond with at least a paragraph and a half!

Average reply speed?

as soon as possible, that being two days at max. i'm online a good ~18 hours a day, 6 am to like midnight my time (+3). and i'm not picky about response times from the other end; take as long as you need, no rush!

i'm fine with mostly anything, though i'm a little hesitant to do romance - but i'm not completely against it. if romance is something you really want to do, i'd like for our characters to form a solid friendship first and see if they have any chemistry - i'd also not prefer that romance be the main plot, and instead be a subplot.

i do use proper grammar in rping, i know when i type on forums i don't put in that much effort lol. i'm also cool with things like gore and violence, in adherence to the fr guidelines.

have a sample!

Wasp trailed a claw along the surface of the bone, an eerie but not earsplitting shhhhk sounding as she made a mark to join the rest.

One hundred thirty-seven. That was one hundred and thirty-seven patients she'd treated, and she basked in that fact for a moment, content with herself. Of course, the one hundred and thirty-seven mostly consisted of her clanmates and their repeated visits, but it was one hundred and thirty-seven successful attempts at treating the plagues that ran rampant in the Wastelands.

"It's not often I see you smiling so confidently," came a voice behind her, and the spiral slithered around to meet the amused eyes of Caeridxa, leader of the Bubonic Mark.

"Is there something wrong with it?"

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that. Pride is an odd emotion coming from you, is all, but I assume it means something's gone right here."

Wasp shifted her long, spiraling form to curl directly facing her leader. "I would say so, yes. With every cured ailment comes a resistance, and each resistance makes a stronger dragon. And each stronger dragon, I'd say, makes a stronger clan."

Caeridxa closed her eyes in thought before nodding slowly in agreement. "Good to hear that your medicine is working, then. Akhekhu should be back shortly with more supplies."

Wasp dipped her head. "Appreciated."

Caeridxa nodded in return and turned to leave, tail swaying casually behind her. As her leader left, a curious sense took hold of the young medic.

How did Caeridxa know she'd been smiling if she hadn't been facing her?
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 134