Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, I guess?
Hi! Um... So... I'm clearly new with very, very little idea what I'm doing. My lovely friend bulletbras managed to get me really excited for this site (which was not all that hard, to be honest...) so I joined today when she said registration was open and she told me I should post in here. So... hi?

You can call me Katelyn. Or Kate. Or Katie. Or Kyo. Honestly, I'm not that picky. I joined the Arcane flight. I'm a super big genetics/science nerd, so breedables like this are really fun for me. I like writing and roleplaying has become a natural extension of that. Once I get a better feel for the site and my dragons I'll put up personalities and such for them.

Um... yeah... so... stuff? I'm terrible at writing these things and I'm kinda shy, so...yeah... Hi?
Hi! Um... So... I'm clearly new with very, very little idea what I'm doing. My lovely friend bulletbras managed to get me really excited for this site (which was not all that hard, to be honest...) so I joined today when she said registration was open and she told me I should post in here. So... hi?

You can call me Katelyn. Or Kate. Or Katie. Or Kyo. Honestly, I'm not that picky. I joined the Arcane flight. I'm a super big genetics/science nerd, so breedables like this are really fun for me. I like writing and roleplaying has become a natural extension of that. Once I get a better feel for the site and my dragons I'll put up personalities and such for them.

Um... yeah... so... stuff? I'm terrible at writing these things and I'm kinda shy, so...yeah... Hi?
@Kyokiri
If your username is a reference to what I think it is, I like you already.

But welcome! If you need any assistance or a friendly face to chat with, don't be shy about hitting me up. Also, feel free to check out my newbie raffle over on the Raffles subforum. I got some pretty rad prizes up for grabs there specifically for new members only~
@Kyokiri
If your username is a reference to what I think it is, I like you already.

But welcome! If you need any assistance or a friendly face to chat with, don't be shy about hitting me up. Also, feel free to check out my newbie raffle over on the Raffles subforum. I got some pretty rad prizes up for grabs there specifically for new members only~
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@DaiyaOowada
To be honest, it wasn't meant to be a reference. It was something I made up in middle school when I messed up a character's name from a comic. But a lot of people think it's a Legend of Zelda reference, which I do like. Was that was you thought it was a reference to?

And thank you very much. I'll check it out.
@DaiyaOowada
To be honest, it wasn't meant to be a reference. It was something I made up in middle school when I messed up a character's name from a comic. But a lot of people think it's a Legend of Zelda reference, which I do like. Was that was you thought it was a reference to?

And thank you very much. I'll check it out.
@Kyokiri
Welcome!
I think we could be friends. c; I'd like to say I'm a nerd but I'm many things, so I am just me. I love genetics, so I like you already! If you ever need help with a project let me know. >:j
@Kyokiri
Welcome!
I think we could be friends. c; I'd like to say I'm a nerd but I'm many things, so I am just me. I love genetics, so I like you already! If you ever need help with a project let me know. >:j
@Kyokiri

I was actually thinking it was a Dangan Ronpa reference, and that you'd shortened Kyouko Kirigiri's name. It's a cute coincidence though~ The color of the dragon in your icon even matches her hair.
@Kyokiri

I was actually thinking it was a Dangan Ronpa reference, and that you'd shortened Kyouko Kirigiri's name. It's a cute coincidence though~ The color of the dragon in your icon even matches her hair.
+++ ccgsjason@tumblr +++
@Kyokiri welcome ^_^ If you're wanting to get into the genetic stuff some more, i really recommend checking out the Scrying Workshop and the Forsee Progeny/Predict Morphology parts, (the latter is my favourite) really quite fun to experiement with ^u^
@Kyokiri welcome ^_^ If you're wanting to get into the genetic stuff some more, i really recommend checking out the Scrying Workshop and the Forsee Progeny/Predict Morphology parts, (the latter is my favourite) really quite fun to experiement with ^u^
@VampireHunter
Whoo science! Thanks. :3

@DaiyaOowada
Ohh. That's interesting. I'm not familiar with Dangan Ronpa, though I have heard of it.
@VampireHunter
Whoo science! Thanks. :3

@DaiyaOowada
Ohh. That's interesting. I'm not familiar with Dangan Ronpa, though I have heard of it.
@Fadeela
All right. Thanks! I think my friend showed me those at one point. When I checked them out they looked familiar.
@Fadeela
All right. Thanks! I think my friend showed me those at one point. When I checked them out they looked familiar.