Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | please help :C
hello!, im kind of having a problem, its not really about something in flight rising but a more personal problem, because i have got a whole FR character and species and stuff, but i had a little style change in the dragons i like and now i dont know what to do!, should i just go with it and change everything about the character's species???, please ping me by putting in @paonnestorm so i see your answer!
hello!, im kind of having a problem, its not really about something in flight rising but a more personal problem, because i have got a whole FR character and species and stuff, but i had a little style change in the dragons i like and now i dont know what to do!, should i just go with it and change everything about the character's species???, please ping me by putting in @paonnestorm so i see your answer!
UP9fj2z.giftumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png
@paonnestorm

Help is more of a "How does this work?" "Why does this happen?" and "Where do I find" sort of forum. You seem to be looking for an opinion.

As far as your question goes have you considered making two? You obviously went to a bit of effort to create something you liked even if you prefer different dragons now. Why not keep the info you have now and save it to use later on something else and create something new that matches your dragons now?

Heck, if they are really very similar you could give them a history where they used to be the same species but had a split in the far past which is why they are very similar culturally still but have different looks.
@paonnestorm

Help is more of a "How does this work?" "Why does this happen?" and "Where do I find" sort of forum. You seem to be looking for an opinion.

As far as your question goes have you considered making two? You obviously went to a bit of effort to create something you liked even if you prefer different dragons now. Why not keep the info you have now and save it to use later on something else and create something new that matches your dragons now?

Heck, if they are really very similar you could give them a history where they used to be the same species but had a split in the far past which is why they are very similar culturally still but have different looks.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind okay, ill keep that in mind now ^^!, and thank you so much because your answer about being the same species and had a split in the far past really inspired me! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Nightwind okay, ill keep that in mind now ^^!, and thank you so much because your answer about being the same species and had a split in the far past really inspired me!
UP9fj2z.giftumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png