Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Goat Eyes and Gaoler breed change
Hey, I’m going on a hiatus for a bit, and would like some cash to buy parting gifts for important friends I’ve made on here. Thus, I’m selling the clanbound items Goat eyes and Gaoler breed change. Send me your dragons, I’ll apply whatever you ask for, then send your dragon back. If you are worried about collateral I have a little fae baby for you to hold, but that’s probably not good enough so I can give you some expensive familiars to hold if you want. Gaoler breed change is 200g or 200kt Goat eyes is the same If those aren’t good prices just tell me and I’ll change em. [img] https://i.imgur.com/2Y7bixE.jpg[/img] Here’s proof
Hey, I’m going on a hiatus for a bit, and would like some cash to buy parting gifts for important friends I’ve made on here. Thus, I’m selling the clanbound items Goat eyes and Gaoler breed change. Send me your dragons, I’ll apply whatever you ask for, then send your dragon back.

If you are worried about collateral I have a little fae baby for you to hold, but that’s probably not good enough so I can give you some expensive familiars to hold if you want.

Gaoler breed change is 200g or 200kt
Goat eyes is the same

If those aren’t good prices just tell me and I’ll change em.

2Y7bixE.jpg
Here’s proof
Bump
Bump
@kittycakes I'll buy all 4 for i actually miscalculated sorry
@kittycakes I'll buy all 4 for i actually miscalculated sorry
@shadowangel

Alright tbh just send over your dragons and make sure to specify so I know what to apply to who
@shadowangel

Alright tbh just send over your dragons and make sure to specify so I know what to apply to who
I'll still buy all four.
I'll still buy all four.
@shadowangel

No it’s alright lol I’ll take 400kt for all of em I don’t really mind tbh
@shadowangel

No it’s alright lol I’ll take 400kt for all of em I don’t really mind tbh
@shadowangel

Like I said just send over a crossroads
@shadowangel

Like I said just send over a crossroads
@kittycakes sent twoway for collateral
@kittycakes sent twoway for collateral