Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token
Heya! I have a little question about the Tokens that we get from Joxar's Spare Inventory.
When you buy a Spare Inventory Crate, we get 1 Token and a random piece of Apparel or one of the Familiars.
I've managed to Trade what I got previously ( which was a Boulder Nymph from the Crate ) to get a Ichor Nymph.
I have no use for the Token now as their isn't anything else that I would like to obtain.

My question is;

Whenever a Flight Elemental Holiday happens, obviously there will be another Crate that we can buy for 80000, thus giving us another Token and a random item etc, and there will be new things to buy.

Will the price of certain items increase from 1 Token to possibly 2 on some items in order to buy them, and do the Token's stack up over time? Meaning that if I don't use my Token now, will it still be in my Horde come around the next Holiday, when there might be two things I would rather spend them on?

Thanks in advance :)
Heya! I have a little question about the Tokens that we get from Joxar's Spare Inventory.
When you buy a Spare Inventory Crate, we get 1 Token and a random piece of Apparel or one of the Familiars.
I've managed to Trade what I got previously ( which was a Boulder Nymph from the Crate ) to get a Ichor Nymph.
I have no use for the Token now as their isn't anything else that I would like to obtain.

My question is;

Whenever a Flight Elemental Holiday happens, obviously there will be another Crate that we can buy for 80000, thus giving us another Token and a random item etc, and there will be new things to buy.

Will the price of certain items increase from 1 Token to possibly 2 on some items in order to buy them, and do the Token's stack up over time? Meaning that if I don't use my Token now, will it still be in my Horde come around the next Holiday, when there might be two things I would rather spend them on?

Thanks in advance :)
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@ShadowedScales I personally imagine them to be like the festival currencies, in that they can be stored and saved up in your hoard until you wish to spend them. So I would think that you can save them for later with no problems.

However, only time will tell for sure, but I don't think they'll vanish once the current festival ends; I'm pretty sure there would be some warning in advance, if so.

And concerning the price being 2 instead of 1, I really don't know. It would be odd to have certain recolors more expensive than others, though. And I would imagine that recolors of the year 1-2 items would be the most expensive of them, as they're the hardest to get in non-recolored form, so many are resorting to them instead of the originals. Since those are just 1 token, it would be strange to have other ones be more expensive, but you never know.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you can get 3 tokens per festival if you start now. You can buy one from the Spare Inventory Chest, one from the 4-day Brew, and another from making another 4-day brew, which will not be usable until the next festival (as it will finish brewing after the festival ends)
@ShadowedScales I personally imagine them to be like the festival currencies, in that they can be stored and saved up in your hoard until you wish to spend them. So I would think that you can save them for later with no problems.

However, only time will tell for sure, but I don't think they'll vanish once the current festival ends; I'm pretty sure there would be some warning in advance, if so.

And concerning the price being 2 instead of 1, I really don't know. It would be odd to have certain recolors more expensive than others, though. And I would imagine that recolors of the year 1-2 items would be the most expensive of them, as they're the hardest to get in non-recolored form, so many are resorting to them instead of the originals. Since those are just 1 token, it would be strange to have other ones be more expensive, but you never know.

Also, I'm pretty sure that you can get 3 tokens per festival if you start now. You can buy one from the Spare Inventory Chest, one from the 4-day Brew, and another from making another 4-day brew, which will not be usable until the next festival (as it will finish brewing after the festival ends)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro - Thank you for your help and information ^_^ What Level do you have to be in order to brew a Token? I'm only Level 3 currently.
@Natakiro - Thank you for your help and information ^_^ What Level do you have to be in order to brew a Token? I'm only Level 3 currently.
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@ShadowedScales Happy to help! ^^

And it's a level 16 brew, sadly.

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is one of the most useful and fun features on the site, imo. Just chuck some useless item in every 30 minutes and brew up the apparel/familiars to get more exp. and sell them on the AH if you don't want them. There are always certain items in demand that sell quite well.

Here's a nice guide to all of the items and recipes for brewing.

It gets easy to level up once you start making the genes, which start at level 7.
@ShadowedScales Happy to help! ^^

And it's a level 16 brew, sadly.

Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is one of the most useful and fun features on the site, imo. Just chuck some useless item in every 30 minutes and brew up the apparel/familiars to get more exp. and sell them on the AH if you don't want them. There are always certain items in demand that sell quite well.

Here's a nice guide to all of the items and recipes for brewing.

It gets easy to level up once you start making the genes, which start at level 7.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Has the recipe brew time been extended from 96 hours to 120 hours? Because the item description doesn't reflect that if it has been. And if it hasn't then I'm experiencing a bug. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2McbaJw.png[/img]
Has the recipe brew time been extended from 96 hours to 120 hours? Because the item description doesn't reflect that if it has been. And if it hasn't then I'm experiencing a bug.

2McbaJw.png
@maelgwyn

It's a display error. Refresh the page and it should display the correct time of 96 hours less however long its been since you started it.
@maelgwyn

It's a display error. Refresh the page and it should display the correct time of 96 hours less however long its been since you started it.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I see, thank you!
@Nightwind I see, thank you!
Wait wait, you can make prismatic tokens at Baldwin??? I’ve been living under a rock time to bake money
Wait wait, you can make prismatic tokens at Baldwin??? I’ve been living under a rock time to bake money
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png