Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Three mysterious doors
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
I’ll go next as this looks like a fun game...

As you step forwards three large doors loom from the mist...
Door one is elegant, a deep violet color with draperies hanging around it.
Door two isn’t quite so noticeable, mud is caked before it and if you draw closer you can draw closer you can see the marks of claws in the thick wood.
Door three is a simple door, but instead of a normal nob a seashell adorns the door.

Well dear travelers...which do you pick?
I’ll go next as this looks like a fun game...

As you step forwards three large doors loom from the mist...
Door one is elegant, a deep violet color with draperies hanging around it.
Door two isn’t quite so noticeable, mud is caked before it and if you draw closer you can draw closer you can see the marks of claws in the thick wood.
Door three is a simple door, but instead of a normal nob a seashell adorns the door.

Well dear travelers...which do you pick?
door three please! sea shells have songs too. @Heartlessbutkind
door three please! sea shells have songs too. @Heartlessbutkind
OY2CZgk.png
@Heartlessbutkind Could I please take the first door?
@Heartlessbutkind Could I please take the first door?
Alright all I need is one more person to pick door two and I can reveal whats behind them.
Alright all I need is one more person to pick door two and I can reveal whats behind them.
@Heartlessbutkind O^O Door #2 please
@Heartlessbutkind O^O Door #2 please
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
Alright! Also pardon the lack of pictures please, I...cannot figure it out...for the life of me...

@CuriousSpecter as you pull the door open something falls on your head, before you can panic you realize it's a large grey hat, stuck inside are a sparkling bow and a teardrop shaped necklace.

@ItachiUmbreon as you pull open the door you notice the clawmarks within have grown in size and when you look up you see a large multi-eyed guardian staring down at you.

@NewOrleansWitch as you open the door a pair of creatures skitter out beside you, it seems they've taken a liking to you.

Thank you for participating! I'll send you all crossroads as soon as I can
Alright! Also pardon the lack of pictures please, I...cannot figure it out...for the life of me...

@CuriousSpecter as you pull the door open something falls on your head, before you can panic you realize it's a large grey hat, stuck inside are a sparkling bow and a teardrop shaped necklace.

@ItachiUmbreon as you pull open the door you notice the clawmarks within have grown in size and when you look up you see a large multi-eyed guardian staring down at you.

@NewOrleansWitch as you open the door a pair of creatures skitter out beside you, it seems they've taken a liking to you.

Thank you for participating! I'll send you all crossroads as soon as I can
Before you lie three doors. The first door seems to be bursting at the seams. The second, seems almost magical as it changes colors from light to a darker brown. The third door seems quite dull in comparison at first, until you realize the light shining underneath the door. Which will you choose?
Before you lie three doors. The first door seems to be bursting at the seams. The second, seems almost magical as it changes colors from light to a darker brown. The third door seems quite dull in comparison at first, until you realize the light shining underneath the door. Which will you choose?
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
@ItachiUmbreon You really make a girl torn... I'm gonna choose the third door but wonder what's behind the second until it's revealed lol.
@ItachiUmbreon You really make a girl torn... I'm gonna choose the third door but wonder what's behind the second until it's revealed lol.
@ItachiUmbreon i will take the second door!
@ItachiUmbreon i will take the second door!
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
- A group of Spirals is called a ramen
@ItachiUmbreon I'll take the first door!
@ItachiUmbreon I'll take the first door!
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37