Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Pixel Art Commissions* (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@coldavocados hi, could i please be added to your pinglist? and would you do non-fr characters? (very dragon-like though)
@coldavocados hi, could i please be added to your pinglist? and would you do non-fr characters? (very dragon-like though)
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
@sleepykitsune
Yup, I’ll add you right now! Are you taking one of the free slots? And do you want to remain on the pinglist?
@sleepykitsune
Yup, I’ll add you right now! Are you taking one of the free slots? And do you want to remain on the pinglist?
1rAc41Y.gifwL49jxV.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@whitecollarkarma
I’m sorry, there’s no slots open at the moment, but I can add you to the pinglist if you’d like :) Pluto is very cute btw
@whitecollarkarma
I’m sorry, there’s no slots open at the moment, but I can add you to the pinglist if you’d like :) Pluto is very cute btw
Aw, dang! :p

If you wouldn't mind adding me to the pinglist, I would be super grateful :)
I can afford to wait -- Pluto isn't going anywhere, lol
Aw, dang! :p

If you wouldn't mind adding me to the pinglist, I would be super grateful :)
I can afford to wait -- Pluto isn't going anywhere, lol
commission_on_fl__12__small__by_kouramiki-dcrs20w.gif
@Firnenfire
I’ll add you to the pinglist now! As for the non-FlightRising character, I’m not entirely sure. At the moment this is just for fr dragons, but by the time you get a commission slot I may have changed my mind. If you want, you can PM me about it more (now or once you claim a slot) sorry if this comes off as confusing :,)
@Firnenfire
I’ll add you to the pinglist now! As for the non-FlightRising character, I’m not entirely sure. At the moment this is just for fr dragons, but by the time you get a commission slot I may have changed my mind. If you want, you can PM me about it more (now or once you claim a slot) sorry if this comes off as confusing :,)
@whitecollarkarma
Alrighty :D thanks for being patient!
@whitecollarkarma
Alrighty :D thanks for being patient!
@ColdAvacados oh I would love to if thats okay!! and yes please remove me from the pinglist < 3
@ColdAvacados oh I would love to if thats okay!! and yes please remove me from the pinglist < 3
5vJfS62.png5G2hvKT.png
@ColdAvocados can i be added to the pinglist please? :>
@ColdAvocados can i be added to the pinglist please? :>
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
She's so cute! Thank you! Yes I'll stay on the ping list will definitely get more work done in the future~
She's so cute! Thank you! Yes I'll stay on the ping list will definitely get more work done in the future~
4JW7Yc5.gifkVjkfu2.png4JW7Yc5.gif
Can I be on the pinglist? These are absolutely adorable!
Can I be on the pinglist? These are absolutely adorable!
8519e7f8a5420ab5aed7323f1862da76548a86d7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8