Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The House of Mama Dragon [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[quote name="CrypticMeaning" date="2020-03-20 19:56:19] He smiled at the falcon. She seemed nice enough, and certainly harmless. Otherwise, like he'd said, she would have attacked by now. [/quote] [s]{*Cough* Mm, yeesss, very harmless.}[/s]
CrypticMeaning wrote on "2020-03-20:

He smiled at the falcon. She seemed nice enough, and certainly harmless. Otherwise, like he'd said, she would have attacked by now.

{*Cough* Mm, yeesss, very harmless.}
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Thass, clearly an amazing judge of character.
Thass, clearly an amazing judge of character.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
tmw you have a character that eats ghost and someone joins with a ghost character
tmw you have a character that eats ghost and someone joins with a ghost character
please click them so that they may grow more powerful
4617GFj4MGKf5XHFmmU-sm.png4617TDkhjY2ek9w9Qil-sm.png4617jYO4ttt9i7UDi5a-sm.png
@KingDragonGem
any character is alright, the roleplay takes place in an interdimensional pocket that can be entered from any universe anywhere exclusively by people who are looking for refuge/safety. most people are using their ocs, but FR dragons are also allowed! if you have any other questions, please ask @/PricklyGoose, since they made the roleplay & whatnot.
@KingDragonGem
any character is alright, the roleplay takes place in an interdimensional pocket that can be entered from any universe anywhere exclusively by people who are looking for refuge/safety. most people are using their ocs, but FR dragons are also allowed! if you have any other questions, please ask @/PricklyGoose, since they made the roleplay & whatnot.
please click them so that they may grow more powerful
4617GFj4MGKf5XHFmmU-sm.png4617TDkhjY2ek9w9Qil-sm.png4617jYO4ttt9i7UDi5a-sm.png
Have any room left? Seems pretty packed already, but I’ll join if i can!
Have any room left? Seems pretty packed already, but I’ll join if i can!
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
So how do you join?
So how do you join?
@KingDragonGem

You pretty much just ask @PricklyGoose. But they're sorta offline today doing schoolwork. Or, that's what was said in a message on the previous page.
@KingDragonGem

You pretty much just ask @PricklyGoose. But they're sorta offline today doing schoolwork. Or, that's what was said in a message on the previous page.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Thassius: Clearly amazing at explaining things.
Thassius: Clearly amazing at explaining things.
XD
XD
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
hahahah! Everybody: [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/86eb7c00905ba5fa58b0e0bc7c7c7486/tenor.gif[/img]
hahahah!

Everybody:
tenor.gif
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38