Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/dragon art! open usd only
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yup, a headshot. :)
Yup, a headshot. :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
sure i am working on the orders now if you would like to send payment!
@OnyxBat
sure i am working on the orders now if you would like to send payment!
goSc2L4.png
Sounds great, I opened a CR.
Sounds great, I opened a CR.
open
open
goSc2L4.png
@Senpai mhm hello! would you be ok drawing a headshot of this or this ?
@Senpai mhm hello! would you be ok drawing a headshot of this or this ?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
I’d love another headshot if you can hold a slot for me!
I’d love another headshot if you can hold a slot for me!
@Hikumi
Yes i can! send over a cr and will begin shortly :)

@OnyxBat

certainly, just let me know what you would like drawn,
@Hikumi
Yes i can! send over a cr and will begin shortly :)

@OnyxBat

certainly, just let me know what you would like drawn,
goSc2L4.png
Cool, I'd love two pieces if you don't mind. Would you accept a Nocturne egg as part of the payment?

The first piece would be a head shot of Zakka. Her hair is blonde.

----

The other would be a halfbody of Haimati. I'm copying this from another commission form.
Some pics I drew of her new design; x x x

Pose (required): This is the pose I was thinking of. Possibly with some head banging.

Additional information: Cool colors are preferred. She has a guitar and if possible a stage background would be cool. She has a lot of scars most from self harm but not all of them are. She has gauge ear piercings and a tongue piercing as well has piercings on the bridge of her nose as well as snakebites and a few on her left brow and ears. There are some on her torso as well like so and she has a belly button piercing. The bracelet on her left arm has little icicles. Her necklace has one icicle and two skulls. She wears a ring and finger armor. The other hand has claw like gloves. She is very thin (a lanky grunge girl body type) and very tall and flat chested. Her skin is very pale and has a slight shimmer to it like frost on a leaf. She has a tattoo of a winged fox-like creature that I will post a pic of. It is on her upper left arm. She does her make up like so (but the lipstick is has a tint of white). She wears an eye patch on stage like so but with some studs and a snowflake instead of the flower. She has two snakes curling around her arm. And finally; If it helps with facial structure and what not; she is the daughter of Achi. Oh and a ref that I used for her shirt.

In terms of her guitar I was thinking something like this. But instead of cogs there are studs and skulls. It's this color. And there are fake barbs on the guitar strings.
(In canon context the guitar has a name; The Barbed Midnight lol).

Cool, I'd love two pieces if you don't mind. Would you accept a Nocturne egg as part of the payment?

The first piece would be a head shot of Zakka. Her hair is blonde.

----

The other would be a halfbody of Haimati. I'm copying this from another commission form.
Some pics I drew of her new design; x x x

Pose (required): This is the pose I was thinking of. Possibly with some head banging.

Additional information: Cool colors are preferred. She has a guitar and if possible a stage background would be cool. She has a lot of scars most from self harm but not all of them are. She has gauge ear piercings and a tongue piercing as well has piercings on the bridge of her nose as well as snakebites and a few on her left brow and ears. There are some on her torso as well like so and she has a belly button piercing. The bracelet on her left arm has little icicles. Her necklace has one icicle and two skulls. She wears a ring and finger armor. The other hand has claw like gloves. She is very thin (a lanky grunge girl body type) and very tall and flat chested. Her skin is very pale and has a slight shimmer to it like frost on a leaf. She has a tattoo of a winged fox-like creature that I will post a pic of. It is on her upper left arm. She does her make up like so (but the lipstick is has a tint of white). She wears an eye patch on stage like so but with some studs and a snowflake instead of the flower. She has two snakes curling around her arm. And finally; If it helps with facial structure and what not; she is the daughter of Achi. Oh and a ref that I used for her shirt.

In terms of her guitar I was thinking something like this. But instead of cogs there are studs and skulls. It's this color. And there are fake barbs on the guitar strings.
(In canon context the guitar has a name; The Barbed Midnight lol).

@OnyxBat sorry for slow reply the forum didnt tell me that you posted! odd

okay two is fine! i will be checking in with you for the half body order since there is a lot of details to follow c:
@OnyxBat sorry for slow reply the forum didnt tell me that you posted! odd

okay two is fine! i will be checking in with you for the half body order since there is a lot of details to follow c:
goSc2L4.png
It's alright, happens all the time. I wasn't sure if I should have @ you or not. Awesome. I'll send over the CR. If I've got my math right I owe you 1,700,000kt?
It's alright, happens all the time. I wasn't sure if I should have @ you or not. Awesome. I'll send over the CR. If I've got my math right I owe you 1,700,000kt?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13