Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/dragon art! open usd only
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Liz2331234 ohh do they have outfit designs?

@Liz2331234 ohh do they have outfit designs?

goSc2L4.png
@Senpai

Since your slots seem to be full at the moment, I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@Senpai

Since your slots seem to be full at the moment, I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@Senpai

No sorry, they don't have outfit designs yet, but I always imagined that they were similar to the design of Olivia from fire emblem awakening if that helps~
@Senpai

No sorry, they don't have outfit designs yet, but I always imagined that they were similar to the design of Olivia from fire emblem awakening if that helps~
QFXpYkj.png
@Liz2331234 ohh i usually only do character design & couple coms if its in USD/CAD as its a LOT more time consuming and work
@Liz2331234 ohh i usually only do character design & couple coms if its in USD/CAD as its a LOT more time consuming and work
goSc2L4.png
@Jaderannosaurus @solcie @Exeidur

I have head shot slots open~
@Jaderannosaurus @solcie @Exeidur

I have head shot slots open~
goSc2L4.png
@Senpai

I would absolutely love to buy one :D You can pick between a few characters of mine, if you want. Or I can pick a character myself :>

Alice, Azyra, Brytr, Fysalia, Jess, Leylana, Ritsuka, Sephina, Syranaea, Wrenn, Xachta
@Senpai

I would absolutely love to buy one :D You can pick between a few characters of mine, if you want. Or I can pick a character myself :>

Alice, Azyra, Brytr, Fysalia, Jess, Leylana, Ritsuka, Sephina, Syranaea, Wrenn, Xachta
@exeidur oh they all look so fun! I could draw Wrenn?
@exeidur oh they all look so fun! I could draw Wrenn?
goSc2L4.png
@Senpai Yes! I'd love one of her! (She's a cyber-nekomata so mayhaps a michievous expression please ^.^) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552507383092477958/589814344557133835/nekomata.png[/img] Do I pay now or later?
@Senpai

Yes!
I'd love one of her! (She's a cyber-nekomata so mayhaps a michievous expression please ^.^)
nekomata.png

Do I pay now or later?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Senpai

For sure!
Do you take payment up front or after it's completed?
@Senpai

For sure!
Do you take payment up front or after it's completed?
@Senpai
hi!>< is there any slot left?
@Senpai
hi!>< is there any slot left?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13