Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka/dragon art! open usd only
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Senpai

Payment sent!
@Senpai

Payment sent!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Senpai

Your art style is really pretty. Do you draw ocs as well?
@Senpai

Your art style is really pretty. Do you draw ocs as well?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Senpai

if you're not full then would it be possible for me to order a couple headshots?
@Senpai

if you're not full then would it be possible for me to order a couple headshots?
I'd love a piece too if you're open still!
I'd love a piece too if you're open still!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
If you come back, I’d love to order a couple headshots form you :)
If you come back, I’d love to order a couple headshots form you :)
Lore store :)
@Skittyhime @thirus @OnyxBat @macaroni33

hey guys, I can give you a slot just mind you if you order more than one piece it will take a bit of time since i also go to college, work and want to do a good job on your characters!
Just provide an image of your oc or dragon and any other notes like their personality or minor adjustments to appearances if need!
@Skittyhime @thirus @OnyxBat @macaroni33

hey guys, I can give you a slot just mind you if you order more than one piece it will take a bit of time since i also go to college, work and want to do a good job on your characters!
Just provide an image of your oc or dragon and any other notes like their personality or minor adjustments to appearances if need!
goSc2L4.png
@senpai Ok! I’d like one of this girl:https://imgur.com/a/6gV6MUL if you could make her look flowy, sweet and glowy that would be great

thank you!! :-)
@senpai Ok! I’d like one of this girl:https://imgur.com/a/6gV6MUL if you could make her look flowy, sweet and glowy that would be great

thank you!! :-)
Lore store :)
@senpai No big deal, real life comes first!

I'd love to get art of her with her blue hair.
This is the pic I used as a ref for her make up. She has a sapphire nose and eyebrow piercing. And three ear piercings. And this was the ref for her hairstyle.

Her personality and stuff is in her bio on her toyhouse profile. This is sort of what I had in mind for her expression/pose.
@senpai No big deal, real life comes first!

I'd love to get art of her with her blue hair.
This is the pic I used as a ref for her make up. She has a sapphire nose and eyebrow piercing. And three ear piercings. And this was the ref for her hairstyle.

Her personality and stuff is in her bio on her toyhouse profile. This is sort of what I had in mind for her expression/pose.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Senpai

ill send the reference through dms, if thats alright. Its a friend of mine's oc. And the kind of commission is a headshot
@Senpai

ill send the reference through dms, if thats alright. Its a friend of mine's oc. And the kind of commission is a headshot
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@macaroni33
sure thing just send payment and im going to start!

@OnyxBat
i can do that, is this for a head shot?

@Skittyhime
sounds good to me :)
@macaroni33
sure thing just send payment and im going to start!

@OnyxBat
i can do that, is this for a head shot?

@Skittyhime
sounds good to me :)
goSc2L4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13