Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 419 420
@hexpresso

Yep!
@hexpresso

Yep!
Explosives in a maze. What could go wrong here?
Explosives in a maze. What could go wrong here?
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Once you get the ability, all you want to do is pee on the monsters.
Once you get the ability, all you want to do is pee on the monsters.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
boy with too much hairspray and oversized clown shoes runs around with equally oversized key to defeat a bald old man with more identity spinoffs than the ice age series
boy with too much hairspray and oversized clown shoes runs around with equally oversized key to defeat a bald old man with more identity spinoffs than the ice age series
7zcCDc4.png
Basically, A nu chiki-briki i v damki!
Basically, A nu chiki-briki i v damki!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
A million furnaces is not enough for this job. Also I don't know how to live with myself after killing this adorable pink llama.
A million furnaces is not enough for this job. Also I don't know how to live with myself after killing this adorable pink llama.
a lady/guy with guns, a blue onesie and a giant digital clock & item changer on their arm. very apocalyptic with angry animals & people.
a lady/guy with guns, a blue onesie and a giant digital clock & item changer on their arm. very apocalyptic with angry animals & people.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png
G8AyR6r.png
gUe2de3.png
You play as a smuggler taking a girl to militia group all the while shooting mushroom zombies.
You play as a smuggler taking a girl to militia group all the while shooting mushroom zombies.
they/it | FR+3
Thank you admin for all your hard work.
[quote name="exhales" date="2020-03-16 20:49:00" ] boy with too much hairspray and oversized clown shoes runs around with equally oversized key to defeat a bald old man with more identity spinoffs than the ice age series [/quote] WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SONIC
exhales wrote on 2020-03-16 20:49:00:
WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SONIC
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-30 06:26:34" ] [list] [*]evolve your dumb thing into a slightly less dumb thing [*]rats get cheese and have wars over who does it the first [*]blocks and oh my god theyre adding fish [*]silly humans die because a god deleted the door [/list] [/quote] Pokemon, Transformice, Minecraft, The Sims 4
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-30 06:26:34:

• evolve your dumb thing into a slightly less dumb thing
  • rats get cheese and have wars over who does it the first
  • blocks and oh my god theyre adding fish
  • silly humans die because a god deleted the door
Pokemon, Transformice, Minecraft, The Sims 4
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 419 420