Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 64 65
Thank you, for these guide!
Thank you, for these guide!
@victorycalls

This is so useful, pinging myself
@victorycalls

This is so useful, pinging myself
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@maki

I have another beginner question: I applied the Tincture of Dissolution before I locked in my berserker & ambush stones. Was I supposed to apply the tincture after rather than before? does it matter?

The stones adjusted the stats to STR 20, AGI 8, QUI 14. VIT & the rest are 5.

edit: Never mind. The numbers worked! (imagine that) Thanks again for this guide!
@maki

I have another beginner question: I applied the Tincture of Dissolution before I locked in my berserker & ambush stones. Was I supposed to apply the tincture after rather than before? does it matter?

The stones adjusted the stats to STR 20, AGI 8, QUI 14. VIT & the rest are 5.

edit: Never mind. The numbers worked! (imagine that) Thanks again for this guide!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@DiamondKoi

Thank you for this information! It is awesome!
@DiamondKoi

Thank you for this information! It is awesome!
Bookmarking~
Bookmarking~
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I have a question about eliminate. Is this a strength(Physical) move or can a spell caster use it with concentration?
I have a question about eliminate. Is this a strength(Physical) move or can a spell caster use it with concentration?
I mean, I think you could use it with concentration, but it wouldn't work as well.
I mean, I think you could use it with concentration, but it wouldn't work as well.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@xoanon
Do you mean that if I put it on a fae dragon with high intellect and used concentration to increase the intellect, when I used eliminate the dragon would pounce(strength move) rather than cast a spell?
@xoanon
Do you mean that if I put it on a fae dragon with high intellect and used concentration to increase the intellect, when I used eliminate the dragon would pounce(strength move) rather than cast a spell?
@Serri Eliminate is strength based, so yes. It works better for dragons with scratch and shred, as opposed to dragons with high intellect and meditate/concentration (and contuse). It would probably be better to use a mage type build for a fae (or other dragon) who has a lot of intellect.
@Serri Eliminate is strength based, so yes. It works better for dragons with scratch and shred, as opposed to dragons with high intellect and meditate/concentration (and contuse). It would probably be better to use a mage type build for a fae (or other dragon) who has a lot of intellect.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Thank you, that is what I thought. But I didn't see a similar move for intellect based fighters so I wasn't sure.
Thank you, that is what I thought. But I didn't see a similar move for intellect based fighters so I wasn't sure.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 64 65