Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65
Yeah, I'm still waiting on that too. Also, gem marketplace battle items.

For any attack/damage dealing using intellect, it seems like you just use the elemental bolt and special ability stones (like shroud for shadow).
Yeah, I'm still waiting on that too. Also, gem marketplace battle items.

For any attack/damage dealing using intellect, it seems like you just use the elemental bolt and special ability stones (like shroud for shadow).
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Serri
@Xoanon

A bit of a correction - yes, you can't boost Eliminate with Concentration, but you can always restat a Fae into a STR build. More or less all lv25 builds require Tincturing so the original stats don't matter

You can also use Eliminate with Meditate (most training builds have that and Scratch versions) or in some cases even Anticipate, but those require a bit different tactics

When it comes to mages, there's unfortunately no proper damage-dealing stone (yet) for them so they are best as healers and buffers

(By the way you both, apologies but I checked and it looks like your dragons are mostly even statted and that's bound to slow you down by a lot - if you want to speed things up I recommend using either Sedona Guide or Culex Guide for levelling and this guide for lv25 dragons)
@Serri
@Xoanon

A bit of a correction - yes, you can't boost Eliminate with Concentration, but you can always restat a Fae into a STR build. More or less all lv25 builds require Tincturing so the original stats don't matter

You can also use Eliminate with Meditate (most training builds have that and Scratch versions) or in some cases even Anticipate, but those require a bit different tactics

When it comes to mages, there's unfortunately no proper damage-dealing stone (yet) for them so they are best as healers and buffers

(By the way you both, apologies but I checked and it looks like your dragons are mostly even statted and that's bound to slow you down by a lot - if you want to speed things up I recommend using either Sedona Guide or Culex Guide for levelling and this guide for lv25 dragons)
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien About my dragons stats lol, um that was from when I first joined and new less about coli (woe, I didn't know about any of those useful guides).

Haha, I know now first hand how terrible my stat tactics were, but I don't plan on changing them (just changing how I do things in the future).

I eventually rented out other peoples level 25s to see how their stats are so I do pretty well with Arendelle, Farren, and Lemon for now, though eventually I will have other dragons with better stats hehe. :)

I'm curious if you know what build Arendelle might have? I received her with most of those states (and with the stones, although those just seem like regular combo for most farmer/trainers, I believe).
I think she was a build of some sort but I don't remember if they ever said...
@Elaendorlien About my dragons stats lol, um that was from when I first joined and new less about coli (woe, I didn't know about any of those useful guides).

Haha, I know now first hand how terrible my stat tactics were, but I don't plan on changing them (just changing how I do things in the future).

I eventually rented out other peoples level 25s to see how their stats are so I do pretty well with Arendelle, Farren, and Lemon for now, though eventually I will have other dragons with better stats hehe. :)

I'm curious if you know what build Arendelle might have? I received her with most of those states (and with the stones, although those just seem like regular combo for most farmer/trainers, I believe).
I think she was a build of some sort but I don't remember if they ever said...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Xoanon

Heh, that's a familiar feeling - I have good number of oddly statted dragons from my early days ^ ^

Arendellen stones are the common set, yeah. The stats in the screenshot seem to be unfinished (nothing uses that little QCK), but going by the STR I'd assume they were aiming for one of the Ruins/Mire 2-fodder builds (115 or 119 STR). (Shadow is unfortunately bad for both venues so that could be the reason why the project was abandoned)

The current stats don't belong to any build - she has nearly the same amount of STR as the current farming build but she's lacking a lot of QCK
@Xoanon

Heh, that's a familiar feeling - I have good number of oddly statted dragons from my early days ^ ^

Arendellen stones are the common set, yeah. The stats in the screenshot seem to be unfinished (nothing uses that little QCK), but going by the STR I'd assume they were aiming for one of the Ruins/Mire 2-fodder builds (115 or 119 STR). (Shadow is unfortunately bad for both venues so that could be the reason why the project was abandoned)

The current stats don't belong to any build - she has nearly the same amount of STR as the current farming build but she's lacking a lot of QCK
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Interesting, thanks for the help! Personally I don't really mess with fodder much, so I doubt I'll ever make use of that build, unless I change my game style. The farming build is probably more what I will gravitate towards in future, but that low vitality kinda scares me...
@Elaendorlien

Interesting, thanks for the help! Personally I don't really mess with fodder much, so I doubt I'll ever make use of that build, unless I change my game style. The farming build is probably more what I will gravitate towards in future, but that low vitality kinda scares me...
TCan87U.png
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Xoanon

The trick with that is that instead of tanking hits you hit first and hard so the enemies don't get a chance to hit you at all - a full party of 133 str farmers gets around 9 turns before the enemies and can one-shot most things even in Harpy's Roost

You still get hit occasionally (bosses, not enough breath to on-shot, etc) but I can easily go hours without reloading at any (more or less, GW is tricky) venue ^ ^
@Xoanon

The trick with that is that instead of tanking hits you hit first and hard so the enemies don't get a chance to hit you at all - a full party of 133 str farmers gets around 9 turns before the enemies and can one-shot most things even in Harpy's Roost

You still get hit occasionally (bosses, not enough breath to on-shot, etc) but I can easily go hours without reloading at any (more or less, GW is tricky) venue ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Whoa, thank you! Yeah, thats what I'm gonna work toward. :)
I have enough health potions anyway, for those occasional hits.
(and I will get more as a coli, it shall be an infinite loop).
@Elaendorlien Whoa, thank you! Yeah, thats what I'm gonna work toward. :)
I have enough health potions anyway, for those occasional hits.
(and I will get more as a coli, it shall be an infinite loop).
TCan87U.png
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@Elaendorlien
@Xoanon

Thank you. This gives me a lot of information to work with.
@Elaendorlien
@Xoanon

Thank you. This gives me a lot of information to work with.
@Colorpointed

Apologies, just self-pinging so I can find this again-

Page 14, thanks.
@Colorpointed

Apologies, just self-pinging so I can find this again-

Page 14, thanks.
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
I was looking for a good build to train 2 fodder to level 7 (and exalt) and found the Kelp Bed trainer stated here. Is that the best possible and quickest build? Or if anyone has some suggestions to other builds+venue?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction :)
I was looking for a good build to train 2 fodder to level 7 (and exalt) and found the Kelp Bed trainer stated here. Is that the best possible and quickest build? Or if anyone has some suggestions to other builds+venue?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction :)
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65