Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 85
@chocollama

Level 6 is 14g for raffle, 15g for PB :D
@chocollama

Level 6 is 14g for raffle, 15g for PB :D
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina
I just realized I sent them for the wrong price too my bad will resend
@Tinytalkingtina
I just realized I sent them for the wrong price too my bad will resend
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@Duchess Thank you so much for your help!! <3

@HowDoilnternet I am sending you 5 dergs via CR! :3 Please lmk if I've made a mistake and I will rectify <3

EDIT: I saw when I went to close the tab that everyone is marked que'd so please no worries if it takes a bit! :)
@Duchess Thank you so much for your help!! <3

@HowDoilnternet I am sending you 5 dergs via CR! :3 Please lmk if I've made a mistake and I will rectify <3

EDIT: I saw when I went to close the tab that everyone is marked que'd so please no worries if it takes a bit! :)
@Tinytalkingtina would it be alright, if I send you 45 more dragons? You could take as long as you wanted to accept them since I'm heading of to bed!
@Tinytalkingtina would it be alright, if I send you 45 more dragons? You could take as long as you wanted to accept them since I'm heading of to bed!
lVx1OgE.gif
@tamka

Yes, feel free! thank you for your support this week :3
@tamka

Yes, feel free! thank you for your support this week :3
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina I'll send them over then! Good luck for the last few hours :)
@Tinytalkingtina I'll send them over then! Good luck for the last few hours :)
lVx1OgE.gif
@rubyredtan My last batch of dragons (16 x lvl 7) doesn't seem to have been recorded? No worries if you're catching up, I just wanted to make sure you knew they were for the raffle!
@rubyredtan My last batch of dragons (16 x lvl 7) doesn't seem to have been recorded? No worries if you're catching up, I just wanted to make sure you knew they were for the raffle!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi That is correct. I am going through my list right now and they will be added by 15:30 FR. Thank you. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@FirozTaverbi

That is correct. I am going through my list right now and they will be added by 15:30 FR. Thank you.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@rubyredtan No worries, take your time! ^^
@rubyredtan No worries, take your time! ^^
Na5WGHa.png
@SilverRain thank you for offering your dragons! I wanted to let you know that the pricing was off for level 7! They're 17g each, not 19g! Thanks again for helping out Fire!
@SilverRain thank you for offering your dragons! I wanted to let you know that the pricing was off for level 7! They're 17g each, not 19g! Thanks again for helping out Fire!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 85