Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle! [DONE]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85
@protowilson for the raffle! ^^
@protowilson for the raffle! ^^
@DilsDoes No problem, thanks for the support!

@Demodras Righto! Thanks so much! I'll log them in batches of 10.
@DilsDoes No problem, thanks for the support!

@Demodras Righto! Thanks so much! I'll log them in batches of 10.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
Whew! Thank you very much, if I get more dragons i will come back~
Whew! Thank you very much, if I get more dragons i will come back~
@Duchess Hey there! If I were to send in some 0t dragons for the previous days' badges, then do they need to be adults?
@Duchess Hey there! If I were to send in some 0t dragons for the previous days' badges, then do they need to be adults?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Friendly bump <3
Friendly bump <3
bEJeSzJ.png
@McChicken

sent some hatchlings, don't worry about naming them, I hatched them myself from fodder
@McChicken

sent some hatchlings, don't worry about naming them, I hatched them myself from fodder
2e2UMYR.png
[quote name="Duchess" date="2020-03-12 22:02:58" ] @SnowMewDraws Total number of [b]levels[/b], I was in the midst of updating the sheet :) EDIT: I AM SO SORRY I am running on one brain cell, I meant levels the entire time [emoji=coatl scared size=1] press f in the chat for my deceased brain cell [/quote] @Duchess You're fine! You're doing a great job running this dom event!! I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
Duchess wrote on 2020-03-12 22:02:58:
@SnowMewDraws Total number of levels, I was in the midst of updating the sheet :)

EDIT: I AM SO SORRY I am running on one brain cell, I meant levels the entire time press f in the chat for my deceased brain cell

@Duchess You're fine! You're doing a great job running this dom event!! I really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this
@orangesunrise Hi there, just received some dragons from you and I'm not too sure if they're for the PB or the raffle, as they're both lv 7 priced at 17g, one has a breed bonus and the other doesn't. Could you let me know whether they're PB or OOFR please?
@orangesunrise Hi there, just received some dragons from you and I'm not too sure if they're for the PB or the raffle, as they're both lv 7 priced at 17g, one has a breed bonus and the other doesn't. Could you let me know whether they're PB or OOFR please?
1XvTtel.png
@Birdsofwax just posted 18 dragons for you, id like raffle tix.
@Birdsofwax just posted 18 dragons for you, id like raffle tix.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@DilsDoes

I got them, thank you for supporting Fire!
@DilsDoes

I got them, thank you for supporting Fire!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85