Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw dragon reviews OPEN 5/5
SALE: Until March 7th, all orders are 10% off to celebrate opening!

I really like reviewing people's lairs so! I'd like to also maybe get some money from it? So I opened this little thingy. The rules are fairly simple:

- Fill out a form, make sure you're clear with what kind of review you want.
- Send payment before I get started, but I won't accept until I'm finished.
- Please wait for at least 1 week before pinging me/messaging me!
- I will post the finished piece on here and PM it to you unless you want it kept private.
- If you are paying less than 10kT/g per dragon, please do not order more than 10 dragons to be reviewed at a time.

I have a few options for what I offer:

Short reviews are reviews with less than one paragraph per dragon. These are not done in-character, and they are generally to the point and succinct. I ask for at least 5kT/5g per dragon you want reviewed!

Long reviews are reviews with two to five paragraphs per dragon. These can be done in-character as one of my dragons, or out of character as just me. I ask for at least 10kT/10g per dragon you want reviewed!

Story reviews are essentially a review in which I take one or a few of my dragons and write them out as though they are interacting with yours. These are, naturally, the longest option. I ask for at least 25kT/25g per dragon you want reviewed!

SPOTS OPEN

FORM
Quote:
@/littletoes101 I want a review!
Type: Short/Long/Story
IC or OOC?: In character or out of character
Number of Dragons: how many dragons do you want reviewed? If you want specific ones reviewed, put them here.
Payment: How much/with what will you be paying with?

Thanks for stopping by!
SALE: Until March 7th, all orders are 10% off to celebrate opening!

I really like reviewing people's lairs so! I'd like to also maybe get some money from it? So I opened this little thingy. The rules are fairly simple:

- Fill out a form, make sure you're clear with what kind of review you want.
- Send payment before I get started, but I won't accept until I'm finished.
- Please wait for at least 1 week before pinging me/messaging me!
- I will post the finished piece on here and PM it to you unless you want it kept private.
- If you are paying less than 10kT/g per dragon, please do not order more than 10 dragons to be reviewed at a time.

I have a few options for what I offer:

Short reviews are reviews with less than one paragraph per dragon. These are not done in-character, and they are generally to the point and succinct. I ask for at least 5kT/5g per dragon you want reviewed!

Long reviews are reviews with two to five paragraphs per dragon. These can be done in-character as one of my dragons, or out of character as just me. I ask for at least 10kT/10g per dragon you want reviewed!

Story reviews are essentially a review in which I take one or a few of my dragons and write them out as though they are interacting with yours. These are, naturally, the longest option. I ask for at least 25kT/25g per dragon you want reviewed!

SPOTS OPEN

FORM
Quote:
@/littletoes101 I want a review!
Type: Short/Long/Story
IC or OOC?: In character or out of character
Number of Dragons: how many dragons do you want reviewed? If you want specific ones reviewed, put them here.
Payment: How much/with what will you be paying with?

Thanks for stopping by!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
up
up
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101 fun to see some lair review threads pop up again! i remember really enjoying these when i was new :^Dc
Type: long
IC or OOC?: ooc! i dont keep lore on site so i feel like there wouldnt be enough for you to go off of ic ahaha
Number of Dragons: 5
Payment: 100g
@littletoes101 fun to see some lair review threads pop up again! i remember really enjoying these when i was new :^Dc
IC or OOC?: ooc! i dont keep lore on site so i feel like there wouldnt be enough for you to go off of ic ahaha
Number of Dragons: 5
Payment: 100g
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine I'll get started, go ahead and send the gems in a one-way and I'll accept as soon as it's done!
@Iodine I'll get started, go ahead and send the gems in a one-way and I'll accept as soon as it's done!
@littletoes101 I want a review!
Type: Long
IC or OOC?: In character sounds fun!
Number of Dragons: How about three!
Payment: Does 30kt work?

thank you!
Type: Long
IC or OOC?: In character sounds fun!
Number of Dragons: How about three!
Payment: Does 30kt work?

thank you!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment that works fine, send a CR and I'll accept when I'm done!
@pheelthemoment that works fine, send a CR and I'll accept when I'm done!
IC or OOC?: ooc
Number of Dragons: any 5 from tabs .i to .viii !
Payment: does 65kt sound good?
IC or OOC?: ooc
Number of Dragons: any 5 from tabs .i to .viii !
Payment: does 65kt sound good?
CMK7soU.png
@tysm sounds good to me, send a cr and i'll accept when i'm done!
@tysm sounds good to me, send a cr and i'll accept when i'm done!
@littletoes101
sent!
@littletoes101
sent!
CMK7soU.png
Type:Long
IC or OOC?: out of character
Number of Dragons: pick 5 of your favrite please~ (ignore fandregs)
Payment: maybe 60g?
Type:Long
IC or OOC?: out of character
Number of Dragons: pick 5 of your favrite please~ (ignore fandregs)
Payment: maybe 60g?
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]