Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marbled & Swirl
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
holy crud, those are so cool!
holy crud, those are so cool!
- any pronouns, they/them preferred
- lesbian
- minor
- fr+8
Oh, nice. These look wonderful. Nice work staff.
Oh, nice. These look wonderful. Nice work staff.
ohh nice. I don't care if they are similair to other genes, swirl and marbles still have differences and are good genes. names are bit confusing tho? when I saw post I thought we got marble and mottle for moderns lol. why are we getting so many similair named genes lately... o.o also I absolutely agree with this. it is def a lot of work yeah we get it, but atm it would be better to expand ancient genes rather than modern in my opinion, esp because yeah how ancients are limited [quote name="Natron" date="2020-03-04 07:48:29" ] I really love any new gene that gets released but can we please get all modern genes on Ancients? Since they're not getting apparel for obvious reasons, I think they should have access to the whole gene pool. Pwease... [/quote]
ohh nice. I don't care if they are similair to other genes, swirl and marbles still have differences and are good genes.
names are bit confusing tho? when I saw post I thought we got marble and mottle for moderns lol. why are we getting so many similair named genes lately... o.o

also I absolutely agree with this. it is def a lot of work yeah we get it, but atm it would be better to expand ancient genes rather than modern in my opinion, esp because yeah how ancients are limited
Natron wrote on 2020-03-04 07:48:29:
I really love any new gene that gets released but can we please get all modern genes on Ancients? Since they're not getting apparel for obvious reasons, I think they should have access to the whole gene pool. Pwease...
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Ooo
Ooo
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
I like the new genes better than Leopard, Clouded, Python and Morph.
But I'm annoyed with the red range, as so often with genes with accent colors. It makes breeding nice combinations/matching colors difficult. As the red range has green, blue, purple, orange as accent. So breeding is either hit or miss >.<
I like the new genes better than Leopard, Clouded, Python and Morph.
But I'm annoyed with the red range, as so often with genes with accent colors. It makes breeding nice combinations/matching colors difficult. As the red range has green, blue, purple, orange as accent. So breeding is either hit or miss >.<
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
SO PRETTY!
SO PRETTY!
VVM4XuM.png
Just thinking of the different color pairings is interesting.
Just thinking of the different color pairings is interesting.
I love this new gene! it is soooooooo pretty[emoji=blue gem size=1]
I love this new gene! it is soooooooo pretty
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33621.png[/img] [b]Does this look like the face of mercy?[/b][/center]
33621.png
Does this look like the face of mercy?
Points gene when?
Points gene when?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43