Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marbled & Swirl
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Agree on this one. [quote name="Galdranorn" date="2020-03-07 20:21:41" ] Can we please, PLEASE, have nice new genes that: 1. Aren't remakes of genes already on this stupid site.. 2. Are just one singular freaking colour?! I just want new genes that are red on my red dragons without adding blue or purple or any other stupid clashing colour. I get that people like that crap but we have plenty now. Can we stop? Please? [/quote]
Agree on this one.

Galdranorn wrote on 2020-03-07 20:21:41:
Can we please, PLEASE, have nice new genes that:
1. Aren't remakes of genes already on this stupid site..
2. Are just one singular freaking colour?! I just want new genes that are red on my red dragons without adding blue or purple or any other stupid clashing colour. I get that people like that crap but we have plenty now. Can we stop? Please?
[quote name="Galdranorn" date="2020-03-07 20:21:41" ] Can we please, PLEASE, have nice new genes that: 1. Aren't remakes of genes already on this stupid site.. 2. Are just one singular freaking colour?! I just want new genes that are red on my red dragons without adding blue or purple or any other stupid clashing colour. I get that people like that crap but we have plenty now. Can we stop? Please? [/quote] can you just PLEASE leave this site and stop being rude? if you gonna leave site why you are still here complaining lol I really don't see why similair genes are so bad lmao. yes they look similair but they are still different. and even better - it is sorta realistic? nature has a lot of similair stripes and spots and what not. if you all complain how newier genes are uncreative and what not - make your own gene. make suggestion instead of complaining how all genes are bad and uncreative. I wanna see how many genes can y'all do before you start "recreating" existing genes. gosh, just because it is similair it doesn't mean it is bad immidiately. you like poison, but it has too thin lines? you like python, but it is has too big surfaces? boom, this new genes got you covered. it is good, c'mon. don't like it? cool, don't use it. "but I want new gene muahhh" oh please we are getting genes each month almost I do like genes with accent colours, but I do agree that some have just weird stuff in and some that stay in their colour would be nice. there is still bunch of other genes that are like such, no need to panic because last two (if I remember right, the one before was chicken genes?) were accent colour
2. Are just one singular freaking colour?! I just want new genes that are red on my red dragons without adding blue or purple or any other stupid clashing colour. I get that people like that crap but we have plenty now. Can we stop? Please?

can you just PLEASE leave this site and stop being rude? if you gonna leave site why you are still here complaining lol

I really don't see why similair genes are so bad lmao. yes they look similair but they are still different. and even better - it is sorta realistic? nature has a lot of similair stripes and spots and what not.
if you all complain how newier genes are uncreative and what not - make your own gene. make suggestion instead of complaining how all genes are bad and uncreative. I wanna see how many genes can y'all do before you start "recreating" existing genes.
gosh, just because it is similair it doesn't mean it is bad immidiately. you like poison, but it has too thin lines? you like python, but it is has too big surfaces? boom, this new genes got you covered. it is good, c'mon. don't like it? cool, don't use it. "but I want new gene muahhh" oh please we are getting genes each month almost

I do like genes with accent colours, but I do agree that some have just weird stuff in and some that stay in their colour would be nice. there is still bunch of other genes that are like such, no need to panic because last two (if I remember right, the one before was chicken genes?) were accent colour
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[center]For fun I bought the first g1 on the list of the auction house, and she happened to look the best in swirl by far. [img]https://imgur.com/jCnbCzC.png [/img] I like the additional head markings it gives, especially on coatls who I think need eyebrows. I see it's being compared to python. As someone who is very particular about scrys, I see this one as unique enough and a nice one to use when the other's don't work. It has a nice delicate pattern that also adds an additional color when needed. Delicate yet kind of like a dart frog- but not as crazy and random as poison/toxin. And by the way the first time I checked today at a random time there was 60+ in the marketplace. Judging by other's comments I'd assume I got severely lucky? Eh probably not.[/center]
For fun I bought the first g1 on the list of the auction house, and she happened to look the best in swirl by far.

jCnbCzC.png

I like the additional head markings it gives, especially on coatls who I think need eyebrows. I see it's being compared to python. As someone who is very particular about scrys, I see this one as unique enough and a nice one to use when the other's don't work. It has a nice delicate pattern that also adds an additional color when needed. Delicate yet kind of like a dart frog- but not as crazy and random as poison/toxin.

And by the way the first time I checked today at a random time there was 60+ in the marketplace. Judging by other's comments I'd assume I got severely lucky? Eh probably not.
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
@Precursor she looks really nice! I love how the different shades of blue and green complement each other.

I think it's nice to have a python/morph-like gene that's still slightly different so the dragons can be mottled yet still have distinct patterns ^^
@Precursor she looks really nice! I love how the different shades of blue and green complement each other.

I think it's nice to have a python/morph-like gene that's still slightly different so the dragons can be mottled yet still have distinct patterns ^^
__________________ gfCdYdH.gif ___ Mick
They/He
FR+2
___ I'm always subbed to my threads
G1 Sales
Wishlist
I feel like this would be what would happen if you mixed PoiTox and a PythonMorph dragon... I like it!
PoiTox can be too colorful and clashing and this is more mellow, but also a bit more wild and less consistent than PythonMorph.
I feel like this would be what would happen if you mixed PoiTox and a PythonMorph dragon... I like it!
PoiTox can be too colorful and clashing and this is more mellow, but also a bit more wild and less consistent than PythonMorph.
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Nice. they over here looking like abstract paintings....oh watercolor looking beasts...

(just a joke, calm down)
Nice. they over here looking like abstract paintings....oh watercolor looking beasts...

(just a joke, calm down)
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
[quote name="Galdranorn" date="2020-03-07 20:21:41" ] Can we please, PLEASE, have nice new genes that: 1. Aren't remakes of genes already on this stupid site.. 2. Are just one singular freaking colour?! I just want new genes that are red on my red dragons without adding blue or purple or any other stupid clashing colour. I get that people like that crap but we have plenty now. Can we stop? Please? [/quote] You are always free to suggest new types of genes in the suggestion page. Also several genes remain one singular color when applied like basic, metallic, slime, iridescent, wasp, etc (basically any one without a pattern).

You are always free to suggest new types of genes in the suggestion page. Also several genes remain one singular color when applied like basic, metallic, slime, iridescent, wasp, etc (basically any one without a pattern).

Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
absolutely amazing. love the reds, colours dont clash to me 9/10 keep goin
absolutely amazing. love the reds, colours dont clash to me 9/10 keep goin
cat-spinning.gif
this gen doesnt look new at all
this gen doesnt look new at all
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43