Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Come get a free gift!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53
i'd love any apparel
i'd love any apparel
giphy.gif
I would appreciate any free gift and find the surprise to be the best part! Thank you.
I would appreciate any free gift and find the surprise to be the best part! Thank you.
Thanks for doing this! ;w;

I'd love:
-sage apparel (except covers)
-eliminate
-1+ sandcreepers
-triple happiness (accent)
-lagoon starsilks
-jaguar (gene)
- dusky thorn rose arm\leg tangles
Thanks for doing this! ;w;

I'd love:
-sage apparel (except covers)
-eliminate
-1+ sandcreepers
-triple happiness (accent)
-lagoon starsilks
-jaguar (gene)
- dusky thorn rose arm\leg tangles
y0C8LOI.pngZ2iRwXt.pngy0C8LOI.png
I'd like any meat, since I haven't been on in a while and I haven't acquired enough food to sustain my large amount of mirrors. Thank you!
I'd like any meat, since I haven't been on in a while and I haven't acquired enough food to sustain my large amount of mirrors. Thank you!
plAgUe bESt alIgNmENt ECksdEe eCKSdeE!!!!1!!!
You are so kind! I know you must get that a lot, but omg, you really are a hero to all of us! Anyways, -30 gems or 35,000 treasure would be amazing! -I would adore to get the Golden Silk Veil, or any Nightfall Starsilk apparel! -If you got me any of these genes: Primary Wasp gene, Tertiary Filigree Gene, Secondary Alloy gene, you are amazing! Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You are so kind! I know you must get that a lot, but omg, you really are a hero to all of us!
Anyways,
-30 gems or 35,000 treasure would be amazing!
-I would adore to get the Golden Silk Veil, or any Nightfall Starsilk apparel!
-If you got me any of these genes: Primary Wasp gene, Tertiary Filigree Gene, Secondary Alloy gene, you are amazing!
Thank you so much!
Check out my very arty artistic art shop +0 FR time ^-^
Only thing I'm actively looking for at the moment is a plumage gene or two for my precious Banescale babies.

Other than that, literally any familiar would be more than enough.

Thank you for doing this, you're super kind ^_^
Only thing I'm actively looking for at the moment is a plumage gene or two for my precious Banescale babies.

Other than that, literally any familiar would be more than enough.

Thank you for doing this, you're super kind ^_^
466w8yC.png
if its not a lot of trouble im always in need of food or apparel for my dergs, and the only really expensive thing i need is a clown gene! its awesome that youre doing this btw!
if its not a lot of trouble im always in need of food or apparel for my dergs, and the only really expensive thing i need is a clown gene! its awesome that youre doing this btw!
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
Awww...Thank you so much for running this. Go ahead, buy me anything

Psst...but I'm really in need of speckle and freckle genes UwU!
Awww...Thank you so much for running this. Go ahead, buy me anything

Psst...but I'm really in need of speckle and freckle genes UwU!
candle-smol.png
Thanks for doing this! I don’t really want anything specific so feel free to surprise me!
Thanks for doing this! I don’t really want anything specific so feel free to surprise me!
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
2 or 3 renaming scrolls please
2 or 3 renaming scrolls please
DizcD8I.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53