Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your best coliseum loot?
1 2 3 4 5
I’ve gotten just 2 bosses in the past which was incredible, totally freaked out lol

As of today, I’ve gotten 2 banescale genes. I always get banescale genes. Feels like I get at least one a day I have so many help me aHH-
I’ve gotten just 2 bosses in the past which was incredible, totally freaked out lol

As of today, I’ve gotten 2 banescale genes. I always get banescale genes. Feels like I get at least one a day I have so many help me aHH-
Untitled_Artwork.png
I got a primrose mith familiar today and a chipskink familiar a week ago.
I got a primrose mith familiar today and a chipskink familiar a week ago.
I can't name any 1 best drop but I can tell you my worst drop when doing the long drop (getting 99stack of the first item that drops in every venue and you can't leave the venue until it's complete, exceptions for festivals)

I got a Common Mosquito.... it took me from September 2018-april 2019 to complete that venue for the challenge I got so many familiars and both boss familiars and I got multiple of every other familiar in the Mire. (Also 3 eggs and so many dragons were leveled and foddered in that 6 months omg)
Eventually I got the 99th Mosquito, I nearly cried, I could finally enter another venue to grind....

It was hell but now any and all grinding seems easy and stress-free in comparison :')
I can't name any 1 best drop but I can tell you my worst drop when doing the long drop (getting 99stack of the first item that drops in every venue and you can't leave the venue until it's complete, exceptions for festivals)

I got a Common Mosquito.... it took me from September 2018-april 2019 to complete that venue for the challenge I got so many familiars and both boss familiars and I got multiple of every other familiar in the Mire. (Also 3 eggs and so many dragons were leveled and foddered in that 6 months omg)
Eventually I got the 99th Mosquito, I nearly cried, I could finally enter another venue to grind....

It was hell but now any and all grinding seems easy and stress-free in comparison :')
HSBKvao.png
[item=stone borer][item=frost delver] [color=#457723]I'll always remember them as my best drop(s) because somehow I managed to get them [i]both[/i] on the same day within an hour of starting to grind for them. I am still confused.
Stone Borer Frost Delver

I'll always remember them as my best drop(s) because somehow I managed to get them both on the same day within an hour of starting to grind for them. I am still confused.
I got a frost delver yesterday.
Now I'm determined to get that stone borer xD
I got a frost delver yesterday.
Now I'm determined to get that stone borer xD
unknown-2.png
i got an eliminate twice and a plague egg!
i got an eliminate twice and a plague egg!
I got two Plague eggs while fodder training (on separate occasions).
I got two Plague eggs while fodder training (on separate occasions).
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[item=Crowned Roc] two times in a row. I think it was last MistJam that I was grinding in Harpy's Roost for fest currency. Ran into two Crowned Rocs, got the familiar drop from both. I've also gotten a few eggs and gene drops, Candycane being my most recent.
Crowned Roc two times in a row.

I think it was last MistJam that I was grinding in Harpy's Roost for fest currency. Ran into two Crowned Rocs, got the familiar drop from both.

I've also gotten a few eggs and gene drops, Candycane being my most recent.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Got shadow eff today :3
Got shadow eff today :3
I literally just looked at this thread and went hey I'll go level some more fodder to waste time and four battles in got a [item=unhatched fire egg] so thank u thread
I literally just looked at this thread and went hey I'll go level some more fodder to waste time and four battles in got a Unhatched Fire Egg so thank u thread
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5