Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your best coliseum loot?
1 2 3 4 5
today, i got an eliminate and a molten wartoad! and then back during trickmurk, i got an unhatched light egg which helped fund my flight change!
today, i got an eliminate and a molten wartoad! and then back during trickmurk, i got an unhatched light egg which helped fund my flight change!
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OQX6Dvx.png[/img] Happened after a sleepless night back in july where I was so jealous Azimyth got a GW boss that I vowed not to sleep until I got one myself.
OQX6Dvx.png
Happened after a sleepless night back in july where I was so jealous Azimyth got a GW boss that I vowed not to sleep until I got one myself.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I got [item= primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] about a month after Gaolers were released, got 1150g from it!! Also grinding for scattersights and nocturne chests have raked me in thousands of gems. Good times.
I got about a month after Gaolers were released, got 1150g from it!!

Also grinding for scattersights and nocturne chests have raked me in thousands of gems. Good times.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 3 4 5