Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80
Same issue happening off and on!
operating system: safari
Device: mobile
connection: wifi and data
Same issue happening off and on!
operating system: safari
Device: mobile
connection: wifi and data
Same problem...

Device: Mobile and Laptop
Connection: Wifi
Antivirus: n/a
Same problem...

Device: Mobile and Laptop
Connection: Wifi
Antivirus: n/a
Yep. Been affected by this as well. The way I fix it is by going back to Dragon Lair and naming them that way.
Yep. Been affected by this as well. The way I fix it is by going back to Dragon Lair and naming them that way.
WgeCQsX.jpg
I can name my dragons from the lair, but not from the coliseum or from the dragon's page. I also cannot exit the exalt screen without refreshing. Switching to incognito mode didn't work, I'm gonna clear my cache and see if that helps.
I'm on Ecosia for Android, on regular Wi-Fi.
I can name my dragons from the lair, but not from the coliseum or from the dragon's page. I also cannot exit the exalt screen without refreshing. Switching to incognito mode didn't work, I'm gonna clear my cache and see if that helps.
I'm on Ecosia for Android, on regular Wi-Fi.
Lair/Den Cleanout
I’ve been dealing with this issue as well! I can’t name my dragons on my iPhone, my personal Windows 10 laptop, or my school-assigned Chromebook. In the meantime, I just have the name of the dragons in their bios so I don’t forget them.
I’ve been dealing with this issue as well! I can’t name my dragons on my iPhone, my personal Windows 10 laptop, or my school-assigned Chromebook. In the meantime, I just have the name of the dragons in their bios so I don’t forget them.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Attempted on two different devices on an incognito window. I am still unable to name my dragons.
Attempted on two different devices on an incognito window. I am still unable to name my dragons.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
I've got this issue too

Using Android Google Chromeand chrome on notebook windows
I've got this issue too

Using Android Google Chromeand chrome on notebook windows
my Deviant http://kessan.deviantart.com/
0_16e01e_128e49c4_S.jpg0_16b179_e2e2b880_S.jpg
ive also been having this issue and i am unable to name my dragons :/
using a MacBook Pro laptop.
ive also been having this issue and i am unable to name my dragons :/
using a MacBook Pro laptop.
This is happening to me on Chrome on Windows 10 as well. I also can exalt dragons but the OK button doesn't work and I have to refresh. Naming doesn't work at all since you have to push the button on the pop up to accept the name.
This is happening to me on Chrome on Windows 10 as well. I also can exalt dragons but the OK button doesn't work and I have to refresh. Naming doesn't work at all since you have to push the button on the pop up to accept the name.
I can't access from anything but my laptop (below) or the library computers (all running win 10 and chrome too) and I can't name my dragons either. :( sad but It's not really an emergency or anything. Here's the info to help you while you work on it!

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): HP Pavillion laptop.
Operating System: Win 10
Connection (wifi, data): wifi "Groovix" from library system
Anti-virus program: McAfee OEM
I can't access from anything but my laptop (below) or the library computers (all running win 10 and chrome too) and I can't name my dragons either. :( sad but It's not really an emergency or anything. Here's the info to help you while you work on it!

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): HP Pavillion laptop.
Operating System: Win 10
Connection (wifi, data): wifi "Groovix" from library system
Anti-virus program: McAfee OEM
GyTxqUF.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80