Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Volur may I take home your Rorschach pair and your rough waters pair?
And thank you for running this shop, it helped me on my flight Rising journey and I'm grateful for that, I hope you find joy and prosperity in whatever ventures you take.
@Volur may I take home your Rorschach pair and your rough waters pair?
And thank you for running this shop, it helped me on my flight Rising journey and I'm grateful for that, I hope you find joy and prosperity in whatever ventures you take.
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@Volur

Ah! sad to see this closing down but thank for you the dragons <3

I would love to adopt Gareth and Sandy! Right now, My lair is full since I am currently boarding Dragons but I have a friends you can board them for me until all the temporary dragons I have in my lair are gone! Their name is Saturday, if you can send them to her, that would be great <3
@Volur

Ah! sad to see this closing down but thank for you the dragons <3

I would love to adopt Gareth and Sandy! Right now, My lair is full since I am currently boarding Dragons but I have a friends you can board them for me until all the temporary dragons I have in my lair are gone! Their name is Saturday, if you can send them to her, that would be great <3
@Volur

So sad to see you closing down :( but the best of luck on your adventures!

Could I possibly snag Gasira? I wanted one from that set but didn't know which to pick and the F Ceiro got snagged XP
@Volur

So sad to see you closing down :( but the best of luck on your adventures!

Could I possibly snag Gasira? I wanted one from that set but didn't know which to pick and the F Ceiro got snagged XP
@NeroDrag @VoidQueenSat @petiteroyale

Your dragons have all been sent. Thank you so much for the support.
@NeroDrag @VoidQueenSat @petiteroyale

Your dragons have all been sent. Thank you so much for the support.
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project
Thank you for all the work you've put in here!!! Could I please have this beautiful gal: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58788155] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587882/58788155_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you for all the work you've put in here!!! Could I please have this beautiful gal:

58788155_350.png

ngipcID.png
May I adopt Darby? He would make a great partner for one of my Dragons :)
May I adopt Darby? He would make a great partner for one of my Dragons :)
nPqulLR.png
@CrownedCalibre I'm so sorry, but I actually just accepted that girl from a friend in a CR and that's the tab my dragons go to when they come to my lair. I apologize for the confusion. Is there anyone else you'd like to adopt?

@ViaCurro Of course! I'll send him over.
@CrownedCalibre I'm so sorry, but I actually just accepted that girl from a friend in a CR and that's the tab my dragons go to when they come to my lair. I apologize for the confusion. Is there anyone else you'd like to adopt?

@ViaCurro Of course! I'll send him over.
ngipcID.png
@CrownedCalibre They are! I will send them right over.
@CrownedCalibre They are! I will send them right over.

We'll miss you!!!
@Volur I'd love to adopt Bunch of Grapes and Pistachi-foam pairs, keep the breeding pairs alive :)

We'll miss you!!!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34