Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pedge Art
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75
@Pedge YO your art is so pretty!!! [b]I'd like to get a grab bag![/b] [b]Paying with:[/b] [item=primary gene: wasp] [item=secondary gene: constellation] it is time to make your dragons pretty! [b]Character(s):[/b] https://toyhou.se/1208205.sentarou-sekisada [b]Reference:[/b] https://toyhou.se/1208205.sentarou-sekisada/19151113 [b]Additional info:[/b] sen is lowkey just a modern shakespeare tragedy protagonist - sardonic, given up on everything, slowly learning that his life is of worth again. motifs include pianos, theaters, and spotlights. PLEASE go as ham as you want. i owe you my life thank you so much!!
@Pedge YO your art is so pretty!!!

I'd like to get a grab bag!
Paying with: Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Constellation it is time to make your dragons pretty!
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/1208205.sentarou-sekisada
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1208205.sentarou-sekisada/19151113
Additional info: sen is lowkey just a modern shakespeare tragedy protagonist - sardonic, given up on everything, slowly learning that his life is of worth again. motifs include pianos, theaters, and spotlights. PLEASE go as ham as you want. i owe you my life

thank you so much!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS ooooh what a lovely piano boy!! I'm already hatching up a plan for what I'm going to do with this boy as I type this :3c

And thank you for the genes,, they are very well appreciated,, Going to make some pretty pretty dragons with them! Send them over when you can and I'll get started ^^
@PKRS ooooh what a lovely piano boy!! I'm already hatching up a plan for what I'm going to do with this boy as I type this :3c

And thank you for the genes,, they are very well appreciated,, Going to make some pretty pretty dragons with them! Send them over when you can and I'll get started ^^
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge

Oh my gosh, he looks so great!
Thank you so much!
@Pedge

Oh my gosh, he looks so great!
Thank you so much!
y0YshUu.png
[b]I'd like to get a grab bag![/b] [b]Paying with:[/b] $25 and [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7691.png[/img] [b]Character(s):[/b] just a cool knight dude [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/6141903.crystal-knight]here![/url] [b]Additional info:[/b] I'm sorry I have no other info for you
I'd like to get a grab bag!
Paying with: $25 and 7691.png
Character(s): just a cool knight dude
Reference: here!
Additional info: I'm sorry I have no other info for you
forum.png
@PKRS just a boy being grumpy under the spotlight :3c [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6de87d7e950c09b0aafbc64a07b64803/7742bd63805b8d1b-77/s640x960/dd5b0f25a2a681477e91e50211912dee5484800a.png[/img]
@PKRS just a boy being grumpy under the spotlight :3c

dd5b0f25a2a681477e91e50211912dee5484800a.png

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge HI. I'M BUSY HAVING A HEART ATTACK OH MY GOD. this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS. thank you so much!!!!!!! :'D
@Pedge HI. I'M BUSY HAVING A HEART ATTACK OH MY GOD. this is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS. thank you so much!!!!!!! :'D
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@PKRS Glad you like it! <3 <3 <3 Your response is making me blush asdlkjfjfjfjf
@PKRS Glad you like it! <3 <3 <3 Your response is making me blush asdlkjfjfjfjf

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
Payment currency: gems
Art type: smooth sketch fullbody
Reference: Here
Additional info: I would love a high energy pose, something parkour inspired maybe?
Payment currency: gems
Art type: smooth sketch fullbody
Reference: Here
Additional info: I would love a high energy pose, something parkour inspired maybe?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy What a lovely lizard lady!! I'd love to give her a nice parkour pose, parkour is one of my go-to's when I'm sketching lol <3

Send over the gems whenever you're ready and I'll get started! <3
@Fanartsy What a lovely lizard lady!! I'd love to give her a nice parkour pose, parkour is one of my go-to's when I'm sketching lol <3

Send over the gems whenever you're ready and I'll get started! <3

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fd87609ad2c3a9662216cdb331b93837/f0a96501154e3cbe-f4/s640x960/3cb93935edb89622e10efab4988bdd9dcab52427.png[/img] Hello everyone! In celebration of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, (and also so i can earn and save up for the game lol) I'm doing animal crossing villager art alongside my usual stuff! These will probably be available until March 19th, after which point my life will most likely be consumed by the game and I'll be closing my shop for a while. And of course, I have other stuff on the front page available, I've done a bit of a revamp recently as well ^^ @Mazurkas @Quintillion @L1br4 @Phaerie @Hikumi @Sharanay @NegCol @Kitto @Kunikida @nonaline @Kiwith @kijauni @macaroni33 @Ambitious @goblincat @AriettaCantabile @KaineRallis @Joydom @Farvel @PKRS @sakanapanda [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2335577]Please click here to go to the CAPE thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Digital, Traditional, Full Body, Bust, Half Body, Other, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Shaded/Fully rendered, Other, Flat color, Feral, Anthro, Other, YCH, Gijinka, Human[/center][br][br][size=1]@Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @disturbedGamer, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @frozenshard35567, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @Hunters, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @ThistleProse, @Pleasant, @despairpods, @kijauni, @Nemalu, @Arinyl, @waoterbend, @tellerby, @kkatharsis, @Doxiunoia, @Oceanas, @coconuthead, @Azurine, @LemonySnaket, @Centennial, @mothyy, @theoncomingstorm, @montromising, @mindhunter, @Keryth, @1Sash1, @Rhin, @Shakhorht, @Lorenzo, @mistystep, @Harbinger, @RobotMothPie, @K0L0, @forumsdackel[/size]
3cb93935edb89622e10efab4988bdd9dcab52427.png

Hello everyone! In celebration of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, (and also so i can earn and save up for the game lol) I'm doing animal crossing villager art alongside my usual stuff! These will probably be available until March 19th, after which point my life will most likely be consumed by the game and I'll be closing my shop for a while.

And of course, I have other stuff on the front page available, I've done a bit of a revamp recently as well ^^

@Mazurkas @Quintillion @L1br4 @Phaerie @Hikumi @Sharanay @NegCol @Kitto @Kunikida @nonaline @Kiwith @kijauni @macaroni33 @Ambitious @goblincat @AriettaCantabile @KaineRallis @Joydom @Farvel @PKRS @sakanapanda
Please click here to go to the CAPE thread!

Keywords selected: Digital, Traditional, Full Body, Bust, Half Body, Other, Real Life Currency, FR Currency, Shaded/Fully rendered, Other, Flat color, Feral, Anthro, Other, YCH, Gijinka, Human

@Artorias, @astromeme, @artisticRock, @Plushstiel, @wildewinged, @Kookaburra, @Meloetta, @Lup, @Imani, @mazurkas, @Robinton, @ErisFei, @forumsdackel, @Shiftie, @acinonyxjubatus, @vinsmoke, @Inoue, @Vovina, @Aztec, @Gimeurcookie, @disturbedGamer, @Keyy, @Ragnell, @Praedyth, @Laeyein, @Damindra, @Chaoyang, @balthy, @Xemnas, @Tiriea, @ColoradoBlues, @Pyatiugolnik, @Hikumi, @Ythequeris, @yusukekitagawa, @DoctorRosalia, @Boxparts, @0verdose, @Dis, @Mystiki, @TsarinaTorment, @Reiyn, @keydotzip, @AtticSaltStorms, @Laxi, @rosevoids, @Ember, @DarklightRaven, @Desolation, @WickedJayla, @birdfairy, @Noodlesper, @Einstakur, @Gaze, @frozenshard35567, @KaineRallis, @ArtemisAgrotera, @helloca, @X3X, @QuetzalQueen, @EtherealDreams, @Hunters, @caelumdeity, @Tlaloc, @Reilon, @Eiyora, @TwiliPriestess, @jr413, @Cheshly, @SickViking, @Trachynhawb, @Heathers, @Jaena, @kyonshi, @Ethiera, @wesleydog, @Eidos, @CoweringPlague, @arikin, @CheeseChatot, @Fujo, @Arkanjel, @VoidedMortal, @Twye, @Suntouched, @Pedge, @Korwa, @overture, @boneboy, @Frillshark, @Saeliras, @Jayisalone, @Desmotes, @pooses, @Cerys, @ThistleProse, @Pleasant, @despairpods, @kijauni, @Nemalu, @Arinyl, @waoterbend, @tellerby, @kkatharsis, @Doxiunoia, @Oceanas, @coconuthead, @Azurine, @LemonySnaket, @Centennial, @mothyy, @theoncomingstorm, @montromising, @mindhunter, @Keryth, @1Sash1, @Rhin, @Shakhorht, @Lorenzo, @mistystep, @Harbinger, @RobotMothPie, @K0L0, @forumsdackel

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75