Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pedge Art
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@balthy Absolutely! I love to do dynamic poses. And yes, the watercolor is done digitally, although if you'd prefer to discuss a traditional watercolor and/or gouache piece (the price would be closer to how my ink pieces are priced) I'm open to that too!
@balthy Absolutely! I love to do dynamic poses. And yes, the watercolor is done digitally, although if you'd prefer to discuss a traditional watercolor and/or gouache piece (the price would be closer to how my ink pieces are priced) I'm open to that too!
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
A traditional watercolor/gouache piece would be awesome! Was hoping to get something I might be able to hang, even if it’s small.

You have seen these two before lol!

Payment currency: USD
Art type: Traditional Watercolor/Gouache full-body
Reference: myrna and beniir (I can give you links I think so that there aren’t watermarks? If I figure that out. Or I could just link the art directly.)
Additional info: Yeah I want a piece of them flamenco dancing??
I’m not sure what exists in terms of references where it’s two women dancing in a flamenco pair, though, so it’s okay if Beniir does the male part/outfit?
Of course the traditional flamenco dress is usually red but I would love their outfits to be styled on their uh mess of apparel (examples being what their gijinkas are wearing, one of the images is weddings dresses so slightly different). Honestly just a green dress and some jewelry would be fine tho it doesn’t need to get crazy.

yeahhh let me know if you’ve changed your mind I also have “tamer” ideas but yeah that’s my vision!

I put a slash on the medium because I’m not really an expert on what would be better here. I think with the ruffles of a flamenco dress it might be nice for that “fade” effect of watercolor but honestly you know better than I what would be easiest/best?

So yeah if you wanna PM me details on the quote and anything else I should know!
A traditional watercolor/gouache piece would be awesome! Was hoping to get something I might be able to hang, even if it’s small.

You have seen these two before lol!

Payment currency: USD
Art type: Traditional Watercolor/Gouache full-body
Reference: myrna and beniir (I can give you links I think so that there aren’t watermarks? If I figure that out. Or I could just link the art directly.)
Additional info: Yeah I want a piece of them flamenco dancing??
I’m not sure what exists in terms of references where it’s two women dancing in a flamenco pair, though, so it’s okay if Beniir does the male part/outfit?
Of course the traditional flamenco dress is usually red but I would love their outfits to be styled on their uh mess of apparel (examples being what their gijinkas are wearing, one of the images is weddings dresses so slightly different). Honestly just a green dress and some jewelry would be fine tho it doesn’t need to get crazy.

yeahhh let me know if you’ve changed your mind I also have “tamer” ideas but yeah that’s my vision!

I put a slash on the medium because I’m not really an expert on what would be better here. I think with the ruffles of a flamenco dress it might be nice for that “fade” effect of watercolor but honestly you know better than I what would be easiest/best?

So yeah if you wanna PM me details on the quote and anything else I should know!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@Withstand My gem slot has been taken, sorry! I just forgot to edit the top of the thread ^^'
@Withstand My gem slot has been taken, sorry! I just forgot to edit the top of the thread ^^'

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
Darn! I guess I'll smack myself on that pinglist for next time.
Darn! I guess I'll smack myself on that pinglist for next time.
@andromidia I'm mostly focused on commissions for now, although now that you mention art trades, I do have some characters that I'm looking for art of, mainly my Destiny guardians Goblin-7 and Cairn, although I'm also looking for art of anyone listed here if drawing space cowboys and wizards isn't your thing!

I'd be open to drawing a bust or halfbody sketch in a trade if that sounds alright ^^
@andromidia I'm mostly focused on commissions for now, although now that you mention art trades, I do have some characters that I'm looking for art of, mainly my Destiny guardians Goblin-7 and Cairn, although I'm also looking for art of anyone listed here if drawing space cowboys and wizards isn't your thing!

I'd be open to drawing a bust or halfbody sketch in a trade if that sounds alright ^^

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
Thank you so much! <3 I'll send the gems over in a CR in just a moment to you~

And so far as their relationship, Astaroth's an angel and Silver's a god; they were each made by rival deities, but when they met each other, looked past the hatred their creators wanted to impose on one another. They've been together as a couple and as best of friends for a long, long time, but don't always see eye to eye. Still, they remain close and love each other despite their disagreements, which consists usually of Astaroth getting frustrated with Silver because he runs away from his responsibilities as a god. Because Aster's so serious about her own work, she gets angry with his more fickle nature, and it takes her a while to fully understand his perspective on things. But Silver's always been obsessed with her regardless, and will fawn and dote over her any chance he gets, and they both really value each other's companionship through thick and thin. They're like the kind of couple who has been through a lot together and will always be there to support and appreciate the other one no matter what, and they can be very affectionate with one another.

Also maybe for Silver, if you would be okay with doing his true form (the blue one with the black hair) just because I think I don't have as many couple pictures of them with that version of him. But if you end up wanting to do his other form instead, that is totally okay with me too! ^__^
Thank you so much! <3 I'll send the gems over in a CR in just a moment to you~

And so far as their relationship, Astaroth's an angel and Silver's a god; they were each made by rival deities, but when they met each other, looked past the hatred their creators wanted to impose on one another. They've been together as a couple and as best of friends for a long, long time, but don't always see eye to eye. Still, they remain close and love each other despite their disagreements, which consists usually of Astaroth getting frustrated with Silver because he runs away from his responsibilities as a god. Because Aster's so serious about her own work, she gets angry with his more fickle nature, and it takes her a while to fully understand his perspective on things. But Silver's always been obsessed with her regardless, and will fawn and dote over her any chance he gets, and they both really value each other's companionship through thick and thin. They're like the kind of couple who has been through a lot together and will always be there to support and appreciate the other one no matter what, and they can be very affectionate with one another.

Also maybe for Silver, if you would be okay with doing his true form (the blue one with the black hair) just because I think I don't have as many couple pictures of them with that version of him. But if you end up wanting to do his other form instead, that is totally okay with me too! ^__^
r6J6MbS.png
@Pedge oh my gosh I love both of their designs ahaha. I need more experience drawing mechanoids so I'd love to do some art of Goblin-7. How about trading a bust/headshot for a bust/headshot? the characters of mine who most desperately need art would be these guys: x x x, feel free to pick any of em :)

(also, dude. the coding for your toyhouse profile is amazing! I can only write stuff in bbcode, lol)
@Pedge oh my gosh I love both of their designs ahaha. I need more experience drawing mechanoids so I'd love to do some art of Goblin-7. How about trading a bust/headshot for a bust/headshot? the characters of mine who most desperately need art would be these guys: x x x, feel free to pick any of em :)

(also, dude. the coding for your toyhouse profile is amazing! I can only write stuff in bbcode, lol)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@Vovina I should be able to do his true form no problem! I'll be back within a week with your art and I'll let you know if I have any other questions about them ^^
@Vovina I should be able to do his true form no problem! I'll be back within a week with your art and I'll let you know if I have any other questions about them ^^

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@andromidia Bust for bust sounds great to me! :D I think I'll draw Nahaliel if you don't mind, I have a weakness for tieflings <3

I'll upload some better head closeups on Goblin-7's imgur gallery too real quick, you're free to take as much artistic liberty on him as you want but I figure having some better head shots might help ;D

(and aaaa thank you for the compliment, I end up buying most of my coding themes but I used to mess around making html pages as a kid so I know enough to customize and personalize them to my taste :') <3)
@andromidia Bust for bust sounds great to me! :D I think I'll draw Nahaliel if you don't mind, I have a weakness for tieflings <3

I'll upload some better head closeups on Goblin-7's imgur gallery too real quick, you're free to take as much artistic liberty on him as you want but I figure having some better head shots might help ;D

(and aaaa thank you for the compliment, I end up buying most of my coding themes but I used to mess around making html pages as a kid so I know enough to customize and personalize them to my taste :') <3)

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge art of Nahaliel would be great! It will be awesome to have a decent ref of her, since most of my art of her was stylistic experimentation, lol. Let me know if you need any more references and I can find some!

(ah that's so cool! I'll have to check out the artist you got yours from, since that's right up my alley and my attempts at coding have been... lackluster, lol.)

also, I just got a sleu of commissions I wasn't expecting, so it'll probably take me a hot second to get your art done. sorry in advance! :>
@Pedge art of Nahaliel would be great! It will be awesome to have a decent ref of her, since most of my art of her was stylistic experimentation, lol. Let me know if you need any more references and I can find some!

(ah that's so cool! I'll have to check out the artist you got yours from, since that's right up my alley and my attempts at coding have been... lackluster, lol.)

also, I just got a sleu of commissions I wasn't expecting, so it'll probably take me a hot second to get your art done. sorry in advance! :>
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75