Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 368 369
[quote name="CrashingKittens" date="2020-02-24 01:57:54" ] 4. YOU go to another world and turn INTO a monster and meet another monster that becomes your best friend. also the world is going to end or whatever. someone probably dies. [/quote] [color=360705]pmd! if i had to take a guess at a specific game in the series, pmd2!
CrashingKittens wrote on 2020-02-24 01:57:54:
4. YOU go to another world and turn INTO a monster and meet another monster that becomes your best friend. also the world is going to end or whatever. someone probably dies.
pmd! if i had to take a guess at a specific game in the series, pmd2!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
- Entitled redhead does richboy stuff tm
- anarcho wizard coming of age story
- the sequel to cartoon network Boomerang no one asked for complete with father issues
- you break an unbreakable vase and now the gods are playing host club
- Entitled redhead does richboy stuff tm
- anarcho wizard coming of age story
- the sequel to cartoon network Boomerang no one asked for complete with father issues
- you break an unbreakable vase and now the gods are playing host club
Pride-flag.png
- this boy who has a strange fascination with trees isnt truthful and ends up getting popular.

- this other boy gets the help of a computer and becomes popular, abandoning his only friend in the process.

- this girl wishes to just survive the school year and maybe in get in with the popular crowd. She meets this boy, they date. People die.

- a historical figure's story but now there's singing.

That's just a few

Hope I described them poorly enough
- this boy who has a strange fascination with trees isnt truthful and ends up getting popular.

- this other boy gets the help of a computer and becomes popular, abandoning his only friend in the process.

- this girl wishes to just survive the school year and maybe in get in with the popular crowd. She meets this boy, they date. People die.

- a historical figure's story but now there's singing.

That's just a few

Hope I described them poorly enough
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Zootopia, but you're living on an island, there's no mysteries, and you're the only human.
Zootopia, but you're living on an island, there's no mysteries, and you're the only human.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Zootopia but with consistent homicide
Zootopia but with consistent homicide

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
That one murder mystery game but it's a first person shooter
That one murder mystery game but it's a first person shooter
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
-two guys are born to save and also kill the entire world and angels are jerks and demons are jerks and people are mostly jerks. Oh n god is just watching this whole thing like 'yep i did that' and the main characters seem to be addicted to dying all the time but thankfully they can't die because we said so and the main plot ended in season 5.

...yyeeeaaahhh...

ooooo also there are three babies but there's only one and the older brother loves them/it/her more than life itself. but that's not part of the story at all except for one of the babies. btw they're not alive :D
-two guys are born to save and also kill the entire world and angels are jerks and demons are jerks and people are mostly jerks. Oh n god is just watching this whole thing like 'yep i did that' and the main characters seem to be addicted to dying all the time but thankfully they can't die because we said so and the main plot ended in season 5.

...yyeeeaaahhh...

ooooo also there are three babies but there's only one and the older brother loves them/it/her more than life itself. but that's not part of the story at all except for one of the babies. btw they're not alive :D
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
-people with wolf instincts and sometimes they can be wolves but sometimes not and occasionally they just have tails/ears and nesting is a thing and its really cute but it disturbed me at first because i actually do that lmao oh also they eat each others necks instead of getting married

-D&D on crack

- creepy fancy white dude who likes drawing and pinning his artwork to random trees.

-robots say 'heck u no i gots feelings' and basically reenact the entire Civil Rights movement in like 3 months
-people with wolf instincts and sometimes they can be wolves but sometimes not and occasionally they just have tails/ears and nesting is a thing and its really cute but it disturbed me at first because i actually do that lmao oh also they eat each others necks instead of getting married

-D&D on crack

- creepy fancy white dude who likes drawing and pinning his artwork to random trees.

-robots say 'heck u no i gots feelings' and basically reenact the entire Civil Rights movement in like 3 months
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
- a bunch of teenagers accidentally cause the destruction of earth by playing a "sims"-like video game that instead affects real life

- six 16-18 year olds with dark backgrounds steal the formula to make a super powerful drug from a government. there's magic! they murder several people!

- knockoff harry potter where the equivalent of drarry is canon

- after a devastating nuclear war, most people still alive have been brainwashed by a megacorporation and it's up to a bunch of colorful queer anarchists to free everyone.
- a bunch of teenagers accidentally cause the destruction of earth by playing a "sims"-like video game that instead affects real life

- six 16-18 year olds with dark backgrounds steal the formula to make a super powerful drug from a government. there's magic! they murder several people!

- knockoff harry potter where the equivalent of drarry is canon

- after a devastating nuclear war, most people still alive have been brainwashed by a megacorporation and it's up to a bunch of colorful queer anarchists to free everyone.
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
fox boy wants to become president
fox boy wants to become president
sketch shop!! Cheap prices
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 368 369