Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] Trickmurk Circus Chest Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="CoyoteFlowers" date="2020-02-24 21:31:18" ] HAVE: grinding.. WANT: [item=Cover of Night Chest][item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest][item=Future Seer Chest][skin=33515][skin=33516] [skin=33517][skin=33519] [skin=33522] [skin=33526] [/quote]
CoyoteFlowers wrote on 2020-02-24 21:31:18:
HAVE:
grinding..

WANT:
Cover of Night Chest Trickmurk Carousel Chest Future Seer Chest
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers
Trade your nethersent chest for a lingered skin?
@CoyoteFlowers
Trade your nethersent chest for a lingered skin?
Have:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Want:
Have:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Want:
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
@louisebelcher

I have a Nethersent chest if you're still looking to trade the Shadowslime accent :)
@louisebelcher

I have a Nethersent chest if you're still looking to trade the Shadowslime accent :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@DeathSpecter
I've opened my future seer chest, would you like to trade the accent for the trickmurk carousel accent?
@DeathSpecter
I've opened my future seer chest, would you like to trade the accent for the trickmurk carousel accent?
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
EDIT: no longer available! Have: [item = Future Seer Chest] Want: Any chest other than nethersent
EDIT: no longer available!

Have:

Future Seer Chest

Want:

Any chest other than nethersent
@libroamante my cover of night chest for your moths to smoke?

@scherzone i have a trickmurk caroussel to trade for your future seer if you're interested!
@libroamante my cover of night chest for your moths to smoke?

@scherzone i have a trickmurk caroussel to trade for your future seer if you're interested!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
Looking to trade 50 [item=shimmering pinecone] for any chest [b]except[/b] Future Seer, which I already have. =) [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest][item=Moths to Smoke Chest][item=Cover of Night Chest][item=Beyond the Veil Chest][item=Nethersent Chest]
Looking to trade 50 Shimmering Pinecone for any chest except Future Seer, which I already have. =)

Trickmurk Carousel Chest Moths to Smoke Chest Cover of Night Chest Beyond the Veil Chest Nethersent Chest
IBHeJ4u.png
DONE
DONE
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@MistyGold

Sure, I'll send a CR.
@MistyGold

Sure, I'll send a CR.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17