Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] Trickmurk Circus Chest Trade
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
HAVE:
- Cover of Night
- Beyond the Veil

WANT:
- Like Moths to Smoke
- Future Seer
HAVE:
- Cover of Night
- Beyond the Veil

WANT:
- Like Moths to Smoke
- Future Seer
3jMKu5t.png
[center]Have: [item= nethersent chest] (x2) Want [item= moths to smoke chest] [item= future seer chest][/center]
Have:
Nethersent Chest (x2)

Want
Moths to Smoke Chest Future Seer Chest
OSPKX5l.png
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Accent: nethersent] 2x Accent: nethersent (I've already taken these out of the chests!) [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] 2x Moths to Smoke Chest [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] 2x Trickmurk Carousel Chest [b]Want:[/b] (one to one) [b]In order from most urgent to least critical:[/b] Mirror mirror on the wal Fake Out Vanishing Act Patchwork Doll Future Seer Moonlit Glas Encroaching Shadows
Have:
Accent: nethersent 2x Accent: nethersent (I've already taken these out of the chests!)
Moths to Smoke Chest 2x Moths to Smoke Chest
Trickmurk Carousel Chest 2x Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Want: (one to one)
In order from most urgent to least critical:
Mirror mirror on the wal
Fake Out
Vanishing Act
Patchwork Doll
Future Seer
Moonlit Glas
Encroaching Shadows
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Have:

Skin: Beyond the Veil

Want:

Accent: Shadowslime
Have:

Skin: Beyond the Veil

Want:

Accent: Shadowslime
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
trading;
trickmurk carousel chest

wanting;
future seer chest or shadowslime accent
trading;
trickmurk carousel chest

wanting;
future seer chest or shadowslime accent
[b]Have:[/b] [item=trickmurk carousel chest] (Trickmurk Carousel) [s]x2[/s] [b]Want:[/b] [item=future seer chest] (Future seer) [item=cover of night chest] (Cover of night) [s](Nethersent)[/s]
Have:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest
(Trickmurk Carousel) x2
Want:
Future Seer Chest
(Future seer)
Cover of Night Chest
(Cover of night)

(Nethersent)
@ImaginationSoars
I’ll trade you for Nethersent!
@ImaginationSoars
I’ll trade you for Nethersent!
[quote name="ImaginationSoars" date="2020-03-01 05:38:20" ] [b]Have:[/b] [item=trickmurk carousel chest] (Trickmurk Carousel) [b]Want:[/b] [item=future seer chest] (Future seer) [item=cover of night chest] (Cover of night) [/quote]
ImaginationSoars wrote on 2020-03-01 05:38:20:
Have:
Trickmurk Carousel Chest
(Trickmurk Carousel)
Want:
Future Seer Chest
(Future seer)
Cover of Night Chest
(Cover of night)
[b]Have:[/b] [item=Accent: nethersent] 2x Accent: nethersent (I've already taken these out of the chests!) [item=Moths to Smoke Chest] 2x Moths to Smoke Chest [item=Trickmurk Carousel Chest] 2x Trickmurk Carousel Chest [b]Want: (one to one trades) (in order of desirability):[/b] Mirror mirror on the wal Fake Out Vanishing Act Patchwork Doll Future Seer Moonlit Glas Encroaching Shadows [i] Please ping. Feel free to send a crossroads as well though. Especially if you can see that nobody else has offered me the one you have and nobody has requested the one you want in return - in that case definitely send a crossroads![/i]
Have:
Accent: nethersent 2x Accent: nethersent (I've already taken these out of the chests!)
Moths to Smoke Chest 2x Moths to Smoke Chest
Trickmurk Carousel Chest 2x Trickmurk Carousel Chest

Want: (one to one trades) (in order of desirability):
Mirror mirror on the wal
Fake Out
Vanishing Act
Patchwork Doll
Future Seer
Moonlit Glas
Encroaching Shadows

Please ping. Feel free to send a crossroads as well though. Especially if you can see that nobody else has offered me the one you have and nobody has requested the one you want in return - in that case definitely send a crossroads!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@ImaginationSoars

I have a cover of night for your trickmurk carousel?
@ImaginationSoars

I have a cover of night for your trickmurk carousel?
jxHrwpT.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17