Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ary's Art Swap - Hiatus
1 2 3 4
@QuickSilvr Ahh I love it so far!
@QuickSilvr Ahh I love it so far!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@QuickSilvr
@L33o
@Dawnfeather

Pinging you here to notify you of my name change, as we have art trades currently in the works. I was formerly Werianu. @QuickSilvr I'll have the lineart to show you tonight, if everything goes as planned!
@QuickSilvr
@L33o
@Dawnfeather

Pinging you here to notify you of my name change, as we have art trades currently in the works. I was formerly Werianu. @QuickSilvr I'll have the lineart to show you tonight, if everything goes as planned!
X1e9cjr.gif
Thanks for letting us know hun!
Thanks for letting us know hun!
@Confectionary

Just popping in to say that your last two links are identical. The one for the 200k and the Bribe only.
@Confectionary

Just popping in to say that your last two links are identical. The one for the 200k and the Bribe only.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin Whoops! I must have gotten lazy in my copypasta mode! I'll get that fixed as soon as I get home. Thanks for making me aware!
@Merlin Whoops! I must have gotten lazy in my copypasta mode! I'll get that fixed as soon as I get home. Thanks for making me aware!
X1e9cjr.gif
@QuickSilvr @L33o @Dawnfeather Hi folks! After several long weeks of banging my head against the desk, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be able to finish these. Work has picked up far too much and the stress has shot a hole in the head of my inspiration.

However, if you have already done any part of a commission for me, I will pay you for your time spent. Just let me know what I owe you and I'll send the treasure ASAP!
@QuickSilvr @L33o @Dawnfeather Hi folks! After several long weeks of banging my head against the desk, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be able to finish these. Work has picked up far too much and the stress has shot a hole in the head of my inspiration.

However, if you have already done any part of a commission for me, I will pay you for your time spent. Just let me know what I owe you and I'll send the treasure ASAP!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary I'm pretty sure you finished your half of the work, so i'm just going to keep working on the part I owe you, and you will not pay me for it :)
@Confectionary I'm pretty sure you finished your half of the work, so i'm just going to keep working on the part I owe you, and you will not pay me for it :)
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Confectionary - Awh, hun, don't worry about it! Focus on what you need to :3
@Confectionary - Awh, hun, don't worry about it! Focus on what you need to :3
Are you still taking commissions? How would one pay you?
Are you still taking commissions? How would one pay you?
@Confectionary
I noticed you said you have difficulty drawing animals, but would a centaur be too difficult...?
@Confectionary
I noticed you said you have difficulty drawing animals, but would a centaur be too difficult...?
1 2 3 4