Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ary's Art Swap - Hiatus
1 2 3 4
Aaand up we go~
Aaand up we go~
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu ugh I hate people who can draw human-shaped things well. and faces! and hands! the banes of my existence (and why I stick to drawing dragons). When I get them developed out more I am coming to you for an art trade with some of my own humans that I can never get drawn right.

And I didn't check every single picture but is that Glittermom picture here? Cause it totally should be.
@Werianu ugh I hate people who can draw human-shaped things well. and faces! and hands! the banes of my existence (and why I stick to drawing dragons). When I get them developed out more I am coming to you for an art trade with some of my own humans that I can never get drawn right.

And I didn't check every single picture but is that Glittermom picture here? Cause it totally should be.
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Ahhh don't hate me~ I would love any of my dagums drawn as well if you ever feel up to a trade! I don't know if I put my other Glittermommy picture up, I'll have to go back through my examples CX
@Vhyxalas Ahhh don't hate me~ I would love any of my dagums drawn as well if you ever feel up to a trade! I don't know if I put my other Glittermommy picture up, I'll have to go back through my examples CX
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu *hugs* noooo not actual hate. it's the 'oh my god so jealous of the awesomeness" good kind of hate ^^ I'd be happy to draw some pretty dragons when I get the time, definitely!
@Werianu *hugs* noooo not actual hate. it's the 'oh my god so jealous of the awesomeness" good kind of hate ^^ I'd be happy to draw some pretty dragons when I get the time, definitely!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Ehehe HUGS! /hugs/ Just let me know! I'd be delighted :D
@Vhyxalas Ehehe HUGS! /hugs/ Just let me know! I'd be delighted :D
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu - Hey, I'd be interested in doing a trade. The first link has links to the characters I'd like drawn (sorry, on mobile) and the second is my DA for examples. Let me know if you're interested!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1014099

http://glaceleau.deviantart.com
@Werianu - Hey, I'd be interested in doing a trade. The first link has links to the characters I'd like drawn (sorry, on mobile) and the second is my DA for examples. Let me know if you're interested!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1014099

http://glaceleau.deviantart.com
@GlaceLeau Sorry for the late reply! Ooo very unique characters, I'd definitely be up to it! What were you looking to draw? Headshot/bust/fullbody sketchy/colors/lines etc. I'll match whatever you do 1:1 :3 And is there a character you are looking for art of in particular? c:
@GlaceLeau Sorry for the late reply! Ooo very unique characters, I'd definitely be up to it! What were you looking to draw? Headshot/bust/fullbody sketchy/colors/lines etc. I'll match whatever you do 1:1 :3 And is there a character you are looking for art of in particular? c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu - Not late at all! Cool, thank you. c= I'd probably like to do a knees-up speed paint kind of thing, so it's up to you what that's equivalent to, heh.

I'm good for any character if you have a preference, but if you're not sure I'd say either Tennant or Daniel. I do have some more facial refs of Tennant if you need them. Do you have a preference in who you'd want drawn? (I see the dragons up there but I don't recommend me for that, ahah))
@Werianu - Not late at all! Cool, thank you. c= I'd probably like to do a knees-up speed paint kind of thing, so it's up to you what that's equivalent to, heh.

I'm good for any character if you have a preference, but if you're not sure I'd say either Tennant or Daniel. I do have some more facial refs of Tennant if you need them. Do you have a preference in who you'd want drawn? (I see the dragons up there but I don't recommend me for that, ahah))
@GlaceLeau Derp I did it again. Thought I'd replied already. Any characters really, though Peto seems to get less love than my girls. c:
@GlaceLeau Derp I did it again. Thought I'd replied already. Any characters really, though Peto seems to get less love than my girls. c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@GlaceLeau Also, how important is it that Tennant's outfit stay the same? Can he be in any suit, or does it have to be the black shirt/red blazer/white slacks?
@GlaceLeau Also, how important is it that Tennant's outfit stay the same? Can he be in any suit, or does it have to be the black shirt/red blazer/white slacks?
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4