Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1011 1012
@NekkoChan @OverTheWolf @FloatingInSpace Got the snake! Thanks :) You can take me off the spined cobra listing~
@NekkoChan @OverTheWolf @FloatingInSpace Got the snake! Thanks :) You can take me off the spined cobra listing~
@NekkoChan could I be removed from all pinglists I'm on currently? (Gold ore, silver ore, gilded decorative chest, and firefly gene, I think are all of them? Though I'm not totally certain.) I was thinking about changing my username soon, most likely, so I thought I'd get my current un removed so it doesn't clutter the pinglist once I have a new username.
@NekkoChan could I be removed from all pinglists I'm on currently? (Gold ore, silver ore, gilded decorative chest, and firefly gene, I think are all of them? Though I'm not totally certain.) I was thinking about changing my username soon, most likely, so I thought I'd get my current un removed so it doesn't clutter the pinglist once I have a new username.
azimuth_mentors_guild.png
@inuraichi Congrats! :D I've removed you.

@shanhammer Thanks for letting us know!
@inuraichi Congrats! :D I've removed you.

@shanhammer Thanks for letting us know!
@NekkoChan May I be taken off the Squiggle Gene pinglist and added to the Broken Penny Jar list? please and thank you~!
@NekkoChan May I be taken off the Squiggle Gene pinglist and added to the Broken Penny Jar list? please and thank you~!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@RenegadeJester Done. You're welcome!
@RenegadeJester Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan Hi, can you take me off the pinglists for the Longwing Epiptite and Crimson Leg Silks please? I've got them both now. :]
@NekkoChan Hi, can you take me off the pinglists for the Longwing Epiptite and Crimson Leg Silks please? I've got them both now. :]
x3COsx9.png
@iodhadh Done. Congrats! :)
@iodhadh Done. Congrats! :)
@nekkochan
Can you please take me off the pinglist for the Onyx Armpiece, I snagged it! Thank you :)
@nekkochan
Can you please take me off the pinglist for the Onyx Armpiece, I snagged it! Thank you :)
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Done. You're welcome!
@IronPen
Done. You're welcome!
@NekkoChan

could I be removed from the Darksong Haori list, finally managed to be online when it came through! Thank y'all so much!
@NekkoChan

could I be removed from the Darksong Haori list, finally managed to be online when it came through! Thank y'all so much!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1011 1012