Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 2283 2284
@MS21 I'm so sorry for disappearing!!! Something unexpected happened and I couldn't check flight rising :( if you want to continue rping I can probably pick up where we left off tomorrow!
@MS21 I'm so sorry for disappearing!!! Something unexpected happened and I couldn't check flight rising :( if you want to continue rping I can probably pick up where we left off tomorrow!
@kirlian

That’s totally alright! Unexpected things go down all the time. I’d love to pick back up again tomorrow, if you’re up to it!
@kirlian

That’s totally alright! Unexpected things go down all the time. I’d love to pick back up again tomorrow, if you’re up to it!
@MS21 sweet!!! Thank you for understanding :D
@MS21 sweet!!! Thank you for understanding :D
@MS21 I'm really sorry but I'm still tied up with some stuff :( I'll try to get back to you sa soon as I can but I know I'm not going to be 100% free till wednesday
@MS21 I'm really sorry but I'm still tied up with some stuff :( I'll try to get back to you sa soon as I can but I know I'm not going to be 100% free till wednesday
@kirlian

Seriously, take your time! I understand that real life comes first, and can be super busy and full of unexpected twists. I’ll be here whenever you’re ready!
@kirlian

Seriously, take your time! I understand that real life comes first, and can be super busy and full of unexpected twists. I’ll be here whenever you’re ready!
A purplish mirror dragon and a gold spiral dragon enter the clearing from one of the sides,” Knetter, be careful, please” the spiral sighs softly as the small mirror jumps around excitedly,” don’t worry Pumyra, I’ll be careful!” The mirror says as they look at the spiral charged with caring for him.
A purplish mirror dragon and a gold spiral dragon enter the clearing from one of the sides,” Knetter, be careful, please” the spiral sighs softly as the small mirror jumps around excitedly,” don’t worry Pumyra, I’ll be careful!” The mirror says as they look at the spiral charged with caring for him.
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]---------[/s] [center][emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1][b][u]SPHYNX[/u][/b][emoji=cat 1 size=1][emoji=treasure size=1][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52117671] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521177/52117671_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/28140.png[/img][/center] [s]---------[/s] [center]Sphynx stepped into the large fields, gazing over the various dragons interacting with each other. Letting out a nervous sigh, he glanced over to his Dustfeather Sphinx, who was standing by his side. [b]"This gonna be awkward, mainly for me..."[/b] Sphynx finished off with a chuckle. Sphynx continued closer to the crowd, searching for any individual to talk to. Eventually he spotted a pair of dragons. A young mirror and a spiral. [b]"Maybe them?"[/b] Sphynx pointed to the pair, looking down to his Dustfeather Sphinx. The Dustfeather Sphinx replied with a nod, which was all Sphynx need. Sphynx approach the duo, keeping focused on introducing himself. [b]"I-i'm Sphynx! How a-are you two doing currently?"[/b] A basic approach to start the conversation was a safe move on Sphynx's behalf. The Dustfeather Sphinx curiously roamed around the spiral and the mirror, before returning by Sphynx's side. [b]"Soo, um.. What brought you here?"[/b] Sadly this was the only question Sphynx could think of. [b]"I mainly arrived here to improve my social skills."[/b] Sphynx answered his own question, awaiting for the other to answer.[/center] [s]-------[/s] [center]@RiverFaol[/center] [s]------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

SPHYNX
28140.png

Sphynx stepped into the large fields, gazing over the various dragons interacting with each other. Letting out a nervous sigh, he glanced over to his Dustfeather Sphinx, who was standing by his side.
"This gonna be awkward, mainly for me..." Sphynx finished off with a chuckle. Sphynx continued closer to the crowd, searching for any individual to talk to. Eventually he spotted a pair of dragons. A young mirror and a spiral.
"Maybe them?" Sphynx pointed to the pair, looking down to his Dustfeather Sphinx. The Dustfeather Sphinx replied with a nod, which was all Sphynx need.

Sphynx approach the duo, keeping focused on introducing himself.
"I-i'm Sphynx! How a-are you two doing currently?" A basic approach to start the conversation was a safe move on Sphynx's behalf. The Dustfeather Sphinx curiously roamed around the spiral and the mirror, before returning by Sphynx's side.
"Soo, um.. What brought you here?" Sadly this was the only question Sphynx could think of.
"I mainly arrived here to improve my social skills." Sphynx answered his own question, awaiting for the other to answer.

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
@Fragilemind

Pumyra looks up at the Skydancer and smiles kindly," hi there, I’m Pumyra, it’s nice to meet you Sphynx, the little one is Knetter” she says before Knetter jumps up onto her head,” hi! I’m Knetter!” He says with an excited smile, Pumyra grunts as she gets her head out from under the young mirror,” we’re doing fine, how are you and your friend doing?” She asks as she holds her head gently,” we’re here to learn and interact!” Knetter chirps happily as he looks at the Skydancer.

“You gotta learn to stop jumping onto my head...”
@Fragilemind

Pumyra looks up at the Skydancer and smiles kindly," hi there, I’m Pumyra, it’s nice to meet you Sphynx, the little one is Knetter” she says before Knetter jumps up onto her head,” hi! I’m Knetter!” He says with an excited smile, Pumyra grunts as she gets her head out from under the young mirror,” we’re doing fine, how are you and your friend doing?” She asks as she holds her head gently,” we’re here to learn and interact!” Knetter chirps happily as he looks at the Skydancer.

“You gotta learn to stop jumping onto my head...”
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]--------------[/s] [center]Sphynx quietly nodded as they spoke, chuckling when the mirror jumped onto the spirals head. [b]"Knetter and Pumyra.."[/b] Sphynx repeated to himself, as if to remind himself not to forget those names. [b]"Oh! We're doing fine, although my Dustfeather Sphinx would rather be at home sleeping."[/b] Sphynx glanced over to his Dustfeather Sphinx, who only let out a yawn. [b]"That's rather interesting."[/b] Sphynx replied to Knetters answer. [b]"I agree Pumyra there. Maybe you could play with my Dustsfeather Sphinx, if it's alright with Pumyra.[/b]" Sphynx finished with a smile, as his Dustfeather Sphinx placed itself in front of Sphynx.[/center] [s]--------[/s] [center]@RiverFaol[/center] [s]------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

Sphynx quietly nodded as they spoke, chuckling when the mirror jumped onto the spirals head.
"Knetter and Pumyra.." Sphynx repeated to himself, as if to remind himself not to forget those names.
"Oh! We're doing fine, although my Dustfeather Sphinx would rather be at home sleeping." Sphynx glanced over to his Dustfeather Sphinx, who only let out a yawn.
"That's rather interesting." Sphynx replied to Knetters answer.
"I agree Pumyra there. Maybe you could play with my Dustsfeather Sphinx, if it's alright with Pumyra." Sphynx finished with a smile, as his Dustfeather Sphinx placed itself in front of Sphynx.

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
@Fragilemind

Pumyra nods her head and smiles a little more,” go play Knetter, have fun” she says and Knetter jumps on the spot in excitement as he looks at the Dustfeather Sphinx,” this is my first time seeing a Dustfeather!” He says before he approaches the Dustfeather Sphinx with a hop in his step.
“You’re the second Skydancer I’ve met...” Pumyra says quietly as she feels her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
@Fragilemind

Pumyra nods her head and smiles a little more,” go play Knetter, have fun” she says and Knetter jumps on the spot in excitement as he looks at the Dustfeather Sphinx,” this is my first time seeing a Dustfeather!” He says before he approaches the Dustfeather Sphinx with a hop in his step.
“You’re the second Skydancer I’ve met...” Pumyra says quietly as she feels her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
1 2 ... 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 ... 2283 2284