Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM accents + old retired items
1 2 3
@lokke

Out of curiosity how much would you want for Acid Plague?
@lokke

Out of curiosity how much would you want for Acid Plague?
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Sinjin
500 for both armbands. c:

@Darkfeather
Feel free to make me an offer if you'd like! I don't really know what it's worth, but it's the only one on the site. ^^
@Sinjin
500 for both armbands. c:

@Darkfeather
Feel free to make me an offer if you'd like! I don't really know what it's worth, but it's the only one on the site. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@lokke

I don’t usually do full body skins or Imperials as I’m a gen one collector but I do like the aesthetic. I’ve only got about 800 gems on me atm but I’m sure you could get much more for it.
@lokke

I don’t usually do full body skins or Imperials as I’m a gen one collector but I do like the aesthetic. I’ve only got about 800 gems on me atm but I’m sure you could get much more for it.
@Darkfeather Yeah, I was hoping to get a bit more than that. I doubt that you'd be interested, but I figured that it might be worth a shot. You wouldn't by any chance be willing to trade this dragon for it, would you? I'm totally in love with this guy, but I don't quite have enough gems to just straight up buy him. haha [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15424734] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154248/15424734_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Darkfeather
Yeah, I was hoping to get a bit more than that. I doubt that you'd be interested, but I figured that it might be worth a shot. You wouldn't by any chance be willing to trade this dragon for it, would you? I'm totally in love with this guy, but I don't quite have enough gems to just straight up buy him. haha

15424734_350.png
@lokke

I’m afraid I don’t want it that badly, I was just curious. Sorry. <3

But he’s great isn’t he? I like him a lot myself but I just don’t know what to do with him lol. I would be willing to trade him for other things though such as eggs, breed/gene scrolls, other UMAs, fest items etc maybe even other gen ones. Or I could hold him for you.
@lokke

I’m afraid I don’t want it that badly, I was just curious. Sorry. <3

But he’s great isn’t he? I like him a lot myself but I just don’t know what to do with him lol. I would be willing to trade him for other things though such as eggs, breed/gene scrolls, other UMAs, fest items etc maybe even other gen ones. Or I could hold him for you.
@Darkfeather
I only have 2127 gems on me at the moment, though if you see anything else I have that you'd like to add onto the gems for it (to make up the difference), just let me know. c:
@Darkfeather
I only have 2127 gems on me at the moment, though if you see anything else I have that you'd like to add onto the gems for it (to make up the difference), just let me know. c:
@lokke

Unfortunately none of the things on your front page is anything I’m really looking for. The power pack would be tempting if it didn’t interfere with primal eyes. Darn layering.
@lokke

Unfortunately none of the things on your front page is anything I’m really looking for. The power pack would be tempting if it didn’t interfere with primal eyes. Darn layering.
1 2 3