Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2020
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
Happy Trickmurk!
Everything looks great!
Happy Trickmurk!
Everything looks great!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
I love that apparel item!! What an awesome weapon!
I love that apparel item!! What an awesome weapon!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Oh my, I really love this festival's everything! The familiar is gorgeous, the Shadow apparel and the recolor are amazing, and I am really digging some of these skins as well. [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Oh my, I really love this festival's everything! The familiar is gorgeous, the Shadow apparel and the recolor are amazing, and I am really digging some of these skins as well.
Looks like there's an error in the skin tooltips? Beyond the Veil is listed as being by kvr when it's actually by Fayeskies, going by the original submissions thread.
Looks like there's an error in the skin tooltips? Beyond the Veil is listed as being by kvr when it's actually by Fayeskies, going by the original submissions thread.
Wz3MG4S.png
Happy trickmurk!
Happy trickmurk!
Happy Trickmurk!

(I'm usually not on this late/early before...)
Happy Trickmurk!

(I'm usually not on this late/early before...)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Where's the wildclaw skins
Where's the wildclaw skins
There’s... 1 Nocturne skin
There’s... 1 Nocturne skin
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Happy trickmurk I love my mama
Happy trickmurk I love my mama
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
[quote name="Zyxyz" date="2020-02-23 06:12:57" ] Looks like there's an error in the skin tooltips? Beyond the Veil is listed as being by kvr when it's actually by Fayeskies, going by the original submissions thread. [/quote] Fixed! Might take a bit for the tooltip to catch up.
Zyxyz wrote on 2020-02-23 06:12:57:

Fixed! Might take a bit for the tooltip to catch up.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36