Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fresh cheap nature G1 girl XYZ
Please,, I found an egg today and had to hatch it, as I love to hatch eggs and this girl popped out. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59425921] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594260/59425921_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] And.. I know I wouldn't have any use for her, but she has some lovely scries in her bio.! I want to sell her to a lair that won't exalt her.. because I think she has potential and deserves some love ;u; I dunno for how much she'd go, but I don't want much, maybe like 10g/10kt if possible. [size=1]I know I would have made way more money if I sold the egg, but I love hatching them, haha.
Please,, I found an egg today and had to hatch it, as I love to hatch eggs and this girl popped out. And.. I know I wouldn't have any use for her, but she has some lovely scries in her bio.! I want to sell her to a lair that won't exalt her.. because I think she has potential and deserves some love ;u;
I dunno for how much she'd go, but I don't want much, maybe like 10g/10kt if possible.
I know I would have made way more money if I sold the egg, but I love hatching them, haha.
gLBzk2n.png Visit me at my art shop~
+9 hours ahead of FR time
School is kicking me over,
please be patient with me
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
bump
bump
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@ReaTheToyFox
This may disappoint u but I'm pretty sure that she would go for about 10g
@ReaTheToyFox
This may disappoint u but I'm pretty sure that she would go for about 10g
@ShadowHaven44
it didn't disappoint me at all to be honest, I had no idea what her price could be anyway, so thank you for telling me.!
@ShadowHaven44
it didn't disappoint me at all to be honest, I had no idea what her price could be anyway, so thank you for telling me.!
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥
@ReaTheToyFox
Good luck on ur search
@ReaTheToyFox
Good luck on ur search
I love
Nekhbet
I love
Nekhbet
@ReaTheToyFox oh i love her!!! i'll give you 15kt for her!
@ReaTheToyFox oh i love her!!! i'll give you 15kt for her!
KjP3.png
@ShadowHaven44
Thank you.! ;u;

@PlantMage
Sorry for the late reply, I couldn't get on here ;; I will send a CR with her, you can even give lower price for her, I don't care, as long as she ends up in good hands <3
@ShadowHaven44
Thank you.! ;u;

@PlantMage
Sorry for the late reply, I couldn't get on here ;; I will send a CR with her, you can even give lower price for her, I don't care, as long as she ends up in good hands <3
My deviantArt~
♥ ♥ ♥