Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76
what an amazing idea! this is really cool [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
what an amazing idea! this is really cool
Retired
Oh wow! Delightful!

Also, a longneck familiar that I actually like enough to keep equipped? Amazing!
Oh wow! Delightful!

Also, a longneck familiar that I actually like enough to keep equipped? Amazing!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@Sabito right??? Same hat. And I study biology too (*and* anthropology to study humans in general) so it's a bonus what in the heck of 'okay so what BIOLOGICAL FACTORS led to this fantasy pixel dragon being trans' like that's even a thing for humans.
@Sabito right??? Same hat. And I study biology too (*and* anthropology to study humans in general) so it's a bonus what in the heck of 'okay so what BIOLOGICAL FACTORS led to this fantasy pixel dragon being trans' like that's even a thing for humans.
Dragons dragons dragons.
I was gone for a while but I came back coz y'all got this trending on Tumblr
I was gone for a while but I came back coz y'all got this trending on Tumblr
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
@sunflight

bro the “chemical imbalance” argument gets trans kids killed and trans adults forced into the closet i am SO tired of cis people
@sunflight

bro the “chemical imbalance” argument gets trans kids killed and trans adults forced into the closet i am SO tired of cis people
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
@Sabito

frankly, if I'm going to turn out to be mutated, I want laser eyes
@Sabito

frankly, if I'm going to turn out to be mutated, I want laser eyes
Dragons dragons dragons.
@sunflight

MEEEEEE
@sunflight

MEEEEEE
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Fiona is letting me play with so many familiars I can only dream about. Bless her, I really like this update so far [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Fiona is letting me play with so many familiars I can only dream about. Bless her, I really like this update so far
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
@moondragon007 theres really no biological aspect to being trans. im trans. plus, people already have trans dragons. i have trans dragons. you dont have to think too hard about it. its really not that big of a deal. ^^
@moondragon007 theres really no biological aspect to being trans. im trans. plus, people already have trans dragons. i have trans dragons. you dont have to think too hard about it. its really not that big of a deal. ^^
tumblr_lwqg0ar4By1qapbyt.gif
I love this new feature! It's nice to have more goals to work toward with familiars. And Fiona is such a wonderful character. [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
I love this new feature! It's nice to have more goals to work toward with familiars. And Fiona is such a wonderful character.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76