Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76
I LOVE HER!!
I LOVE HER!!
Fiona is so cute! I love her lots and I love her feats and flattery!
Fiona is so cute! I love her lots and I love her feats and flattery!
SCREEE WHAT A QUEEN
SCREEE WHAT A QUEEN
YESSSSS!!! NEW EYEWING!!!
YESSSSS!!! NEW EYEWING!!!
Is that a [b]9[/b] reference I see in that 'Finding the Source' feat? [emoji=gold star size=1]
Is that a 9 reference I see in that 'Finding the Source' feat?
Trans gender dragons are canon now people.
Now do Tran Gender Beastclans LOL XD
Trans gender dragons are canon now people.
Now do Tran Gender Beastclans LOL XD
ZPHN6ju.png
canon trans dragon.... CANON TRANS DRAGON...... TRANS RIGHTS THANK YOU FIONA
canon trans dragon.... CANON TRANS DRAGON...... TRANS RIGHTS THANK YOU FIONA
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
I LOVE her!!!! she's so freaking cute!!

I'm so excited for her gimmick too!
I LOVE her!!!! she's so freaking cute!!

I'm so excited for her gimmick too!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@Ralzakark Thank you! Do you have a ski jumper named Hannu? That's probably where I heard it. Do you have other names that can be gender confusing for us outsiders? I just googled finnish boy names and found these on the list:
Margo m
Marian m
Marias
All would easily be girl names in Norway. Margo would be Margot, which is one of my aunts, and Marian would be Marianne or Marion. Marias could become Maria (girl) or Marius (boy).
@Ralzakark Thank you! Do you have a ski jumper named Hannu? That's probably where I heard it. Do you have other names that can be gender confusing for us outsiders? I just googled finnish boy names and found these on the list:
Margo m
Marian m
Marias
All would easily be girl names in Norway. Margo would be Margot, which is one of my aunts, and Marian would be Marianne or Marion. Marias could become Maria (girl) or Marius (boy).
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe none of those names are considered masculine here. they are considered more androgynous because they are all extremely rare and nobody really uses them or has ever heard anyone use them.
@Lisegathe none of those names are considered masculine here. they are considered more androgynous because they are all extremely rare and nobody really uses them or has ever heard anyone use them.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76