Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Roleplay Search {Always looking!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@koala yeah definitely! :D was there something in particular that you had in mind?
@koala yeah definitely! :D was there something in particular that you had in mind?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn
Hmm, I know I like roleplaying the Pokemon rather than the trainer(I'm weird lol) but that's about it? Maybe we could do like a fantasy-oriented roleplay where each Pokemon had a power/mutation or something, I think that would be pretty cool.
@Noivurn
Hmm, I know I like roleplaying the Pokemon rather than the trainer(I'm weird lol) but that's about it? Maybe we could do like a fantasy-oriented roleplay where each Pokemon had a power/mutation or something, I think that would be pretty cool.
@Noivurn

Are you still looking?
@Noivurn

Are you still looking?
^ Looking for partners!!
^ Looking for partners!!
I'm about to head off to school so I'm leaving this here for when I come back!
this is my toyhou.se in case you find anyone of interest ~ https://toyhou.se/DeathDino

let me get back and I can write this out better!!
I'm about to head off to school so I'm leaving this here for when I come back!
this is my toyhou.se in case you find anyone of interest ~ https://toyhou.se/DeathDino

let me get back and I can write this out better!!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino Hello! I'd be interested potentially, is there anything in particular you were wanting to RP? :o
@DeathDino Hello! I'd be interested potentially, is there anything in particular you were wanting to RP? :o
I'm so sorry this was later than expected; but DEFINITELY!
  • I need to better develop my clan, but it's not totally FR-lore-friendly - but I think a nearby neighbor would help!
  • Pokemon! I've seen some really awesome ideas thrown around -unfortunately one of them was deleted (but it was centered around trainers or pokemon being disciples to legendaries/mythicals) - but I'd love to revive them!
  • Disney hits a certain cheesy romance spot for me, I haven't watched a lot of the classics.. but I would adore jumping into something with the similar roles, etc, to try it out!

If we were to try Beauty and the Beast or Zootopia (or, heck, Bojack if you're into that show), would you mind anthro characters? If you're thinking more feral.. I'm always down for a good animal RP~
I'm so sorry this was later than expected; but DEFINITELY!
  • I need to better develop my clan, but it's not totally FR-lore-friendly - but I think a nearby neighbor would help!
  • Pokemon! I've seen some really awesome ideas thrown around -unfortunately one of them was deleted (but it was centered around trainers or pokemon being disciples to legendaries/mythicals) - but I'd love to revive them!
  • Disney hits a certain cheesy romance spot for me, I haven't watched a lot of the classics.. but I would adore jumping into something with the similar roles, etc, to try it out!

If we were to try Beauty and the Beast or Zootopia (or, heck, Bojack if you're into that show), would you mind anthro characters? If you're thinking more feral.. I'm always down for a good animal RP~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
I would be willing to join a 1 shot, or anything larger. I have decent experience with RP, and a discord preference is exactly what I’m looking for. Personally RP is one of my favorite things to do, and I’ve been missing it recently.
I would be willing to join a 1 shot, or anything larger. I have decent experience with RP, and a discord preference is exactly what I’m looking for. Personally RP is one of my favorite things to do, and I’ve been missing it recently.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
@DeathDino Any of that would be cool honestly!!

I've never RPed in the Zootopia universe but it would be really cool, I don't have any OCs for it already but I would definitely be up for making some if we could up with a plot!

As for Pokemon, I have a bunch of different Pokemon OCs, I have Pokemon trainers, some 'feral' Pokemon, and Pokemon Rangers (but could also make new ones for a different plot).

Or FR lore would also be fine, as well as feral animals??

If I had my pick, I would really be interested in trying to see if we can find some sort of plot in the Zootopia universe? It's just a great world and I think it could be fun.

@Kahliden I PMed you!
@DeathDino Any of that would be cool honestly!!

I've never RPed in the Zootopia universe but it would be really cool, I don't have any OCs for it already but I would definitely be up for making some if we could up with a plot!

As for Pokemon, I have a bunch of different Pokemon OCs, I have Pokemon trainers, some 'feral' Pokemon, and Pokemon Rangers (but could also make new ones for a different plot).

Or FR lore would also be fine, as well as feral animals??

If I had my pick, I would really be interested in trying to see if we can find some sort of plot in the Zootopia universe? It's just a great world and I think it could be fun.

@Kahliden I PMed you!
I would definitely be down to keep to Zootopia ~ would you like to talk in PMs? I have a few characters in case that would help at all with plot development and making your own ^^
I would definitely be down to keep to Zootopia ~ would you like to talk in PMs? I have a few characters in case that would help at all with plot development and making your own ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8