Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | roseviel - [ medieval pokemon 1x1 closed
1 2
[center][size=5][font=palatnio][color=#b84765]Roseviel[/font][/size] [emoji=rose size=1] [size=4][font=palatnio][color=#6c4b47]medieval, fantasy, pokemon[/font][/size] [emoji=scroll size=1] [url=http://fav.me/dd8a7pv][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/624059123444613120/657675309562462230/dd8a7pv-5ffe5d2b-4264-4c27-b645-88c8ad93b6ab.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent][s]Howdy-howdy! I'm gonna make this fairly quick, as I'm only looking for a few partners! Here's all my [url=https://toyhou.se/3132246.roleplay-info]roleplay info[/url], plus a couple (longer) [url=https://sta.sh/02dkdkmaqux8]writing samples[/url]~ As a quick note, I'm an online college student, so depending on how heavy my coursework is each week/month, I might not be able to respond every day, or even every other day.[/s] [indent][u]I'm subbed, btw![/u][/indent] [s]Like I said above, I'm only looking for a couple partners, so I might be a smidge picky- Don't let that scare you off, though! I'm more than open to just brainstorming, even if it doesn't evolve into a full blown rp [emoji=gaoler happy size=1][/s][/indent] I have no real idea for a plot, to be perfectly honest- I just had this idea for a setting, and wanted to run with it :'D I'm open for semi-slice of life style plots, or something a lot more action-driven, depending on my what my partner is up for! [LIST] [*]This Pokemon world is full of more than just humans. Fantasy races of all kinds can become tamers—Elves, Dwarves, Tieflings, Drow, Catfolk/Tabaxi, Halfings, you name it! [*]It's rare to see someone fully bonded to more than one or two 'Mon, in this universe. Pokeballs aren't a thing, since the technology level is medieval-times, so managing larger teams is a lot harder. [*]Instead of "trainers," folk with bonded Pokemon are titled "Beast-Tamers," often just shortened to "Tamer." A lot of Pokemon are still largely seen as wild/mythical beasts, since they're often very hard to bond with. [*]The main location I have in mind, is the city of Roseviel—a modest castle-town, with lots of rose motifs. It's become a sort of hub for tamers, since it welcomes Pokemon of all species and types. Many other cities have strict laws about keeping 'Mon leashed/caged while in the city, while some don't even allow 'Mon in, at all. Roseviel is the only city within the province to allow (semi) free-roaming 'Mon, within it's walls. Roseviel's entire province is a lot more about letting 'Mon be free, than others, come to think of it. It's a very idyllic kingdom. [/LIST] [s]If this strikes your fancy, just leave a comment, or shoot me a PM![/s]
Roseviel
medieval, fantasy, pokemon
dd8a7pv-5ffe5d2b-4264-4c27-b645-88c8ad93b6ab.png

Howdy-howdy! I'm gonna make this fairly quick, as I'm only looking for a few partners! Here's all my roleplay info, plus a couple (longer) writing samples~
As a quick note, I'm an online college student, so depending on how heavy my coursework is each week/month, I might not be able to respond every day, or even every other day.
I'm subbed, btw!
Like I said above, I'm only looking for a couple partners, so I might be a smidge picky- Don't let that scare you off, though! I'm more than open to just brainstorming, even if it doesn't evolve into a full blown rp

I have no real idea for a plot, to be perfectly honest- I just had this idea for a setting, and wanted to run with it :'D I'm open for semi-slice of life style plots, or something a lot more action-driven, depending on my what my partner is up for!
  • This Pokemon world is full of more than just humans. Fantasy races of all kinds can become tamers—Elves, Dwarves, Tieflings, Drow, Catfolk/Tabaxi, Halfings, you name it!
  • It's rare to see someone fully bonded to more than one or two 'Mon, in this universe. Pokeballs aren't a thing, since the technology level is medieval-times, so managing larger teams is a lot harder.
  • Instead of "trainers," folk with bonded Pokemon are titled "Beast-Tamers," often just shortened to "Tamer." A lot of Pokemon are still largely seen as wild/mythical beasts, since they're often very hard to bond with.
  • The main location I have in mind, is the city of Roseviel—a modest castle-town, with lots of rose motifs. It's become a sort of hub for tamers, since it welcomes Pokemon of all species and types. Many other cities have strict laws about keeping 'Mon leashed/caged while in the city, while some don't even allow 'Mon in, at all. Roseviel is the only city within the province to allow (semi) free-roaming 'Mon, within it's walls. Roseviel's entire province is a lot more about letting 'Mon be free, than others, come to think of it. It's a very idyllic kingdom.

If this strikes your fancy, just leave a comment, or shoot me a PM!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
boop!
boop!
OH MY GOODNESS - Crow!! I absolutely adore this idea! It gives me almost World of Warcraft hunter vibes and I'd love to be thrown into it, if you don't mind me taking interest! I know we've made some plans before, my apologies ^^;;

OH MY GOODNESS - Crow!! I absolutely adore this idea! It gives me almost World of Warcraft hunter vibes and I'd love to be thrown into it, if you don't mind me taking interest! I know we've made some plans before, my apologies ^^;;

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino
ASDFG THANK YO UUU
yOOO, really??? That's so cool — I haven't played WoW yet, bUt i lOVE the aesthetics of it !!
sHHH I don't mind at all! <3
@DeathDino
ASDFG THANK YO UUU
yOOO, really??? That's so cool — I haven't played WoW yet, bUt i lOVE the aesthetics of it !!
sHHH I don't mind at all! <3
Is this still open?! I really love all of the Pokémon games and have been looking for a RP that was actually open to join and this one looks really fun! Also how do you feel about variants of Pokémon?
Is this still open?! I really love all of the Pokémon games and have been looking for a RP that was actually open to join and this one looks really fun! Also how do you feel about variants of Pokémon?
oulcMpY.gif
Honestly like this almost hits the mark and it's perfect?! OH SKJdhvsahc vshgdfsva yeah omg since we're set in this time period and all that will we be dabbling in variants of pokemon, maybe even hybrids or some fakemon? o h my goodness.. what will be Legendary and Mythical's roles?
I am SUPER down for a slice-of-life and/or adventure RP, already have some characters in mind and I am SO excited to try it out... we can def. take this to PMs if you want 'cus I have so much to discuss!! lol
Honestly like this almost hits the mark and it's perfect?! OH SKJdhvsahc vshgdfsva yeah omg since we're set in this time period and all that will we be dabbling in variants of pokemon, maybe even hybrids or some fakemon? o h my goodness.. what will be Legendary and Mythical's roles?
I am SUPER down for a slice-of-life and/or adventure RP, already have some characters in mind and I am SO excited to try it out... we can def. take this to PMs if you want 'cus I have so much to discuss!! lol
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@FlamesEmbrace
Ye, I'm still open for another partner !!
I love variants, myself! I've seen a bunch of really cool concepts for so many region/environment based ones, and just.. *chief kiss*

@DeathDino
yELLS tHAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY-
yESSS absolutly !! Y E S fakemon are so much fun !! I haven't come up with any yet, buT I think.. the Sword/Shield dogs would potentially be fun to have, since they have that Knight theme goin' on
nICE, I have some?? Ideas for characters, but nothing super fleshed out asdfgh- YE, send one whenever, and we can get crackin'!
@FlamesEmbrace
Ye, I'm still open for another partner !!
I love variants, myself! I've seen a bunch of really cool concepts for so many region/environment based ones, and just.. *chief kiss*

@DeathDino
yELLS tHAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY-
yESSS absolutly !! Y E S fakemon are so much fun !! I haven't come up with any yet, buT I think.. the Sword/Shield dogs would potentially be fun to have, since they have that Knight theme goin' on
nICE, I have some?? Ideas for characters, but nothing super fleshed out asdfgh- YE, send one whenever, and we can get crackin'!
((This is a wip until I finish their artwork. Just wanted to check if this was alright))

Name: Kaseki Seishi
Nickname(s): Sei
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Pokemon ((Will draw their appearance))

Species: Torterra
Name: Stella
Variant: Cherry Quartz
Ability: Overgrow
Appearance:

Species: Rapidash
Name: Starfall
Variant: Scorching Horse
Ability: Flame Body
Appearance:

Species: Flygon
Name: Hydrus
Variant: Charybdis
Ability: Rough Skin
Appearance:
((This is a wip until I finish their artwork. Just wanted to check if this was alright))

Name: Kaseki Seishi
Nickname(s): Sei
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Pokemon ((Will draw their appearance))

Species: Torterra
Name: Stella
Variant: Cherry Quartz
Ability: Overgrow
Appearance:

Species: Rapidash
Name: Starfall
Variant: Scorching Horse
Ability: Flame Body
Appearance:

Species: Flygon
Name: Hydrus
Variant: Charybdis
Ability: Rough Skin
Appearance:
oulcMpY.gif
@RoguishCrow @DeathDino

Is this still happening?
@RoguishCrow @DeathDino

Is this still happening?
oulcMpY.gif
Do you mind if I continue to spread this? It's an amazing idea and I'd love to see if anyone else is interested even if you kinda lost touch already ^^
Do you mind if I continue to spread this? It's an amazing idea and I'd love to see if anyone else is interested even if you kinda lost touch already ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2