Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF *Soaring Heights* (OPEN)
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97
Requiem had an open seat next to her as she painted a meadow, head tilted in concentration.

~~

Akihito tilted his head at the drawing and hummed for a moment.

"Not too much," he said simply, giving a firm nod. He smiled, basically his way of saying it was really good.
Requiem had an open seat next to her as she painted a meadow, head tilted in concentration.

~~

Akihito tilted his head at the drawing and hummed for a moment.

"Not too much," he said simply, giving a firm nod. He smiled, basically his way of saying it was really good.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Elle appeared next to Requiem.

Wolf was painting Specter, because she wanted to. She hasn’t exactly even meant to paint her either, it just... happened.
Elle appeared next to Requiem.

Wolf was painting Specter, because she wanted to. She hasn’t exactly even meant to paint her either, it just... happened.
oof maaaannn
Requiem jumped a little at the sudden appearance of Elle, tilting her head to the side as she said, "Hello."

~~

Jujube was trying to sculpt. He was a mess.
Requiem jumped a little at the sudden appearance of Elle, tilting her head to the side as she said, "Hello."

~~

Jujube was trying to sculpt. He was a mess.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Specter was painting her one true love, orange juice.
Specter was painting her one true love, orange juice.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Hey, might join possssibly. But I do really need to focus on school more and I don’t want to let you guys down if I join and just disappear.
Hey, might join possssibly. But I do really need to focus on school more and I don’t want to let you guys down if I join and just disappear.
Hey, you. I love you.
Blizzard shook his head and sat by himself. Blizzard grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing the first meal he made for his mother. Blizzard started a sketch of what looked like an stew with scorpion tail poking out if it. Blizzard looked at the drawing, then did a final sketch. Blizzard looked at the drawing and smiled, then continued the drawing. Blizzard finished the final outlines, then started to color it. He noticed the art teacher come by and stopped at his drawing.

“That’s very realistic drawing, I love that you added shading and shine Blizzard.” The teacher said and Blizzard’s gaze widened. “T-Thank you.” Blizzard mumbled and continued coloring.
Blizzard shook his head and sat by himself. Blizzard grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing the first meal he made for his mother. Blizzard started a sketch of what looked like an stew with scorpion tail poking out if it. Blizzard looked at the drawing, then did a final sketch. Blizzard looked at the drawing and smiled, then continued the drawing. Blizzard finished the final outlines, then started to color it. He noticed the art teacher come by and stopped at his drawing.

“That’s very realistic drawing, I love that you added shading and shine Blizzard.” The teacher said and Blizzard’s gaze widened. “T-Thank you.” Blizzard mumbled and continued coloring.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Serac was getting angry at his painting. This was stupid. His painting was one of the frozen tundra, but the shapes were...off. The colors were exactly as he had seen, but there was no creativity in it, just flat, boring shapes that didn’t pop from the page. He saw no point to this...painting, or whatever. And it was all over his scales.

-

Cas was happily splattering colors on his canvas, feeling anyone around that he was naming it ‘Opposite of Colorblind.’ It seemed he had just picked the brightest colors and used his talons to smear the paint around, mixing with each other, creating a lot of brown.
Serac was getting angry at his painting. This was stupid. His painting was one of the frozen tundra, but the shapes were...off. The colors were exactly as he had seen, but there was no creativity in it, just flat, boring shapes that didn’t pop from the page. He saw no point to this...painting, or whatever. And it was all over his scales.

-

Cas was happily splattering colors on his canvas, feeling anyone around that he was naming it ‘Opposite of Colorblind.’ It seemed he had just picked the brightest colors and used his talons to smear the paint around, mixing with each other, creating a lot of brown.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
'Thanks.' Azura looks around the room and decides to stay put. It was chaotic. She looks away and starts on another drawing. 'Hey, can I base this on you?' she asks Akihito.
'Thanks.' Azura looks around the room and decides to stay put. It was chaotic. She looks away and starts on another drawing. 'Hey, can I base this on you?' she asks Akihito.
nZJa3n3.png
Blizzard finished coloring and looked at his drawing, surprised he was even good at all. He pushed the drawing off the side and began to do another drawing, he called it “Your worst nightmare”. He drew what looked like a big, mean male hybrid that had claw marks over it’s eyes. Blizzard pressed harder onto the paper with the pencil, creating deep silver markings other the dragon’s eyes. Blizzard just wanted to make a rough draft, he didn’t want to finish it.

Blizzard father, Dust, was a warrior for the Sandwing Queen. His father was ruthless to others and didn’t care for his mother and him. His mother, Whiteout hated him for it but still loved him. Blizzard despised his father. Blizzard came back from zoning out to see the paper scribbled all over.
Blizzard finished coloring and looked at his drawing, surprised he was even good at all. He pushed the drawing off the side and began to do another drawing, he called it “Your worst nightmare”. He drew what looked like a big, mean male hybrid that had claw marks over it’s eyes. Blizzard pressed harder onto the paper with the pencil, creating deep silver markings other the dragon’s eyes. Blizzard just wanted to make a rough draft, he didn’t want to finish it.

Blizzard father, Dust, was a warrior for the Sandwing Queen. His father was ruthless to others and didn’t care for his mother and him. His mother, Whiteout hated him for it but still loved him. Blizzard despised his father. Blizzard came back from zoning out to see the paper scribbled all over.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
'Blizzard? You okay?' Azura asks carefully. She noticed the look in his eyes and stood up, walking over. She saw the paper and picked it up, screwing it in a ball and throwing it up, hitting it with a bit of ice. It fell and shattered. She knew about cruel families.
'Blizzard? You okay?' Azura asks carefully. She noticed the look in his eyes and stood up, walking over. She saw the paper and picked it up, screwing it in a ball and throwing it up, hitting it with a bit of ice. It fell and shattered. She knew about cruel families.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 96 97