Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Merfaes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Decaffeinated

Feel free to put me on the updated general ping list. So glad the Merfae are back! *^_~*
@Decaffeinated

Feel free to put me on the updated general ping list. So glad the Merfae are back! *^_~*
windanim2.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngvistafestival_8.pngtumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.pngitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifwindanim1.gif
@TheTokenBrit I would be interested to see what you have in mind, please! ^-^ I've also added you to both pinglists.

@LadyParagon You've been added to the general pinglist!
@TheTokenBrit I would be interested to see what you have in mind, please! ^-^ I've also added you to both pinglists.

@LadyParagon You've been added to the general pinglist!
@mermaidlorelei @Silence @TeaHorse @Jaspernoir @Asra9 @Mnkn10
@TheTokenBrit @LadyParagon

The sales thread is now open! It can be found here as well as in the resource section of the first page.
@mermaidlorelei @Silence @TeaHorse @Jaspernoir @Asra9 @Mnkn10
@TheTokenBrit @LadyParagon

The sales thread is now open! It can be found here as well as in the resource section of the first page.
@Decaffeinated So, I played about a lil bit and got something like this maybe? Obviously the +--{Merfae}--+ title is above and it continues a lil more with the colours in the same layout~ However, I did add a list with all the colours between the ranges as well - e.g. all the colours between Storm and Spruce like Lapis, Sky, Cornflower ect are listed for people to CTL+F~ Do you count Steel and Abyss as blues? I have them listed but I figured I'd check~ If you wanted visual colours then I'd have to play about elsewhere to find something that gets all the colours in and wouldn't be too big for the columns I haven't posted it live anywhere, I've only seen it in previews but this is how it looks in said previews c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623182341736759328/679344328845426702/unknown.png[/img]
@Decaffeinated
So, I played about a lil bit and got something like this maybe?
Obviously the +--{Merfae}--+ title is above and it continues a lil more with the colours in the same layout~ However, I did add a list with all the colours between the ranges as well - e.g. all the colours between Storm and Spruce like Lapis, Sky, Cornflower ect are listed for people to CTL+F~
Do you count Steel and Abyss as blues? I have them listed but I figured I'd check~

If you wanted visual colours then I'd have to play about elsewhere to find something that gets all the colours in and wouldn't be too big for the columns

I haven't posted it live anywhere, I've only seen it in previews but this is how it looks in said previews c:
unknown.png
1OPcRQj.pngYlF4UeT.png kjYDub9.pngYKZq0nt.png
@TheTokenBrit Putting it in columns is a pretty smart idea! The colours are whatever is between the first and last colour names, so steel and abyss would count. I would leave them as "from x to x", though, instead of listing every one individually, for simplicity's sake ^-^'

Thank you very much for your assistance!
@TheTokenBrit Putting it in columns is a pretty smart idea! The colours are whatever is between the first and last colour names, so steel and abyss would count. I would leave them as "from x to x", though, instead of listing every one individually, for simplicity's sake ^-^'

Thank you very much for your assistance!
@Decaffeinated Ik they were between 'em, just didn't know if you counted them as blue since it says "Any blue from Storm to Spruce" is all c:

It's no problem to do all the colours honestly and it makes it easier for people who don't know every colour between :3

I need to do the codes for the others but the base Merfae one is done~!
@Decaffeinated Ik they were between 'em, just didn't know if you counted them as blue since it says "Any blue from Storm to Spruce" is all c:

It's no problem to do all the colours honestly and it makes it easier for people who don't know every colour between :3

I need to do the codes for the others but the base Merfae one is done~!
@TheTokenBrit I was mentioning because the wording can be a bit confusing, apologies ^-^'

Thank you for offering but I'd prefer the abriged colour version instead of the extended one.
@TheTokenBrit I was mentioning because the wording can be a bit confusing, apologies ^-^'

Thank you for offering but I'd prefer the abriged colour version instead of the extended one.
That's no worries, your choice after all, just wanted to let you know it was on the table if you did want it is all~ I can get started on the variants tomorrow then~! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
That's no worries, your choice after all, just wanted to let you know it was on the table if you did want it is all~ I can get started on the variants tomorrow then~!
I'd really appreciate it! Thank you very much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd really appreciate it! Thank you very much
Can I be pinged for updates please?
Can I be pinged for updates please?
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24