Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161
Oh, cool! Thanks for the notice!
Oh, cool! Thanks for the notice!
i3HjH85.png
Hi! I just heard of this... I'm not that new - I've been here for. Uhm. Seven months, more or less? And I'm still trying to understand how anything works-- but in this thread I can ask for a little help, right? With the basket for newbies? What are the rules exactly? I wanted to know if someone can explain to me what Items I can request and such... or what items would the basket contain if I make no specific request.

(Sorry for my English, it's not my first language)

@Catrisa
Hi! I just heard of this... I'm not that new - I've been here for. Uhm. Seven months, more or less? And I'm still trying to understand how anything works-- but in this thread I can ask for a little help, right? With the basket for newbies? What are the rules exactly? I wanted to know if someone can explain to me what Items I can request and such... or what items would the basket contain if I make no specific request.

(Sorry for my English, it's not my first language)

@Catrisa
@mirkwoodwolf
Looks like you still qualify for a basket so I'll send you one soon ^_^

@Angstdroom
You can request for certain categories in your basket such as Apparel, Dragons or Currency (gems and treasure).

You can also request to receive specific items, like an Ambush, though this doesn't guarantee that you'll receive the item you ask for since it's up to the Basket Giver to decide what they send.

If you don't make a request then the basket will be a mix of different things ranging from currency, to battle items, etc.

Let me know if you'd like a basket and if you do feel free to request a certain item. ^^
@mirkwoodwolf
Looks like you still qualify for a basket so I'll send you one soon ^_^

@Angstdroom
You can request for certain categories in your basket such as Apparel, Dragons or Currency (gems and treasure).

You can also request to receive specific items, like an Ambush, though this doesn't guarantee that you'll receive the item you ask for since it's up to the Basket Giver to decide what they send.

If you don't make a request then the basket will be a mix of different things ranging from currency, to battle items, etc.

Let me know if you'd like a basket and if you do feel free to request a certain item. ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa
Thanks, that really clears it out for me :)
Then I'd like a newbie basket if that's possible. I don't need battle items nor food or treasure, but apparels/dragons/gems or other things different from battle items/food/treasure that could help me would be great.
Thanks to the basket giver, who I'd like to be you, Catrisa, if you're up to it!
@Catrisa
Thanks, that really clears it out for me :)
Then I'd like a newbie basket if that's possible. I don't need battle items nor food or treasure, but apparels/dragons/gems or other things different from battle items/food/treasure that could help me would be great.
Thanks to the basket giver, who I'd like to be you, Catrisa, if you're up to it!
@catrisa
could i trade for sunrise unicorn mane (150g) with:
java sparrow x 99 (70g)
glow mushroom x 99 (19g)
brown river recluse x 99 (40g)
jade peacock x 99 (23g)
total: 152g
:)
@catrisa
could i trade for sunrise unicorn mane (150g) with:
java sparrow x 99 (70g)
glow mushroom x 99 (19g)
brown river recluse x 99 (40g)
jade peacock x 99 (23g)
total: 152g
:)
4ZwFOyz.png
@Angstdroom
I could definitely send a Newbie Basket, I'll just need to wait until the other one I sent is accepted since it will help in avoiding complications.

@astereia
Looks good to me, should I make up for the 2000 value loss?
@Angstdroom
I could definitely send a Newbie Basket, I'll just need to wait until the other one I sent is accepted since it will help in avoiding complications.

@astereia
Looks good to me, should I make up for the 2000 value loss?
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@catrisa
no need :)
@catrisa
no need :)
4ZwFOyz.png
@Warborn can I rent a water nest for Dew and Rain? My apologies for the mixup with them last week, they do meet the requirements this time
@Warborn can I rent a water nest for Dew and Rain? My apologies for the mixup with them last week, they do meet the requirements this time
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159
Not a problem, your current rental will be hatching tomorrow so be ready to accept them :D I've currently got one nest available so feel free to send Dew and Rain over at any time.

Edit: Tomorrow being after roll over.
@Silverbolt1159
Not a problem, your current rental will be hatching tomorrow so be ready to accept them :D I've currently got one nest available so feel free to send Dew and Rain over at any time.

Edit: Tomorrow being after roll over.
@Catrisa I'd like to buy the Silhouette accent! The current LAH is 320g, would I be able to pay that in treasure instead?
@Catrisa I'd like to buy the Silhouette accent! The current LAH is 320g, would I be able to pay that in treasure instead?
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161